PDA

View Full Version : Most to Least Favorite Assassin's Creed Games

RinoTheBouncer
11-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Greetings Assassin's & Templars,
After the release of ACIII let's start fresh with a whole new "Most to least fave AC game" as I'm sure many of us change their opinions when new games come out.

All AC games are great so we can only say "Most favorite and least favorite" as I don't think any AC game can be completely hated.

From most to least favorite:

Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed was my very first AC game (played it before ACII comes it) and it had a good start but a way too boring gameplay and absolutely no cutscenes. Whenever Desmond's segment starts, I feel like I want more but the story of Altair was like the very same broken record from start to end. Yes, it had a very interesting concept, the start of the series and all but it was too boring to play.

Assassin's Creed II was my 2nd game and my most favorite because it erased and fixed everything I disliked about the first AC which made it totally perfect. It's a long game, touching story, GREAT character, wonderful mixture of historical vs. modern, jaw dropping revelations and secrets not to mention the adrenaline and the emotions in every moment of it.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was my 3rd game and it was a very good one. Kinda short though but it was very good. The best parts about it were the very beginning and the last parts. It was amazing and I loved how it picked up right where ACII left off so it's like ACII never ended after all.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations, my 4th and honestly, this is the one that made me keep thinking, and thinking and thinking months after finishing it about the world of AC, since I played it on release day until now and I've been permanently hooked to the franchise. I loved how the elder Ezio looks, acts and dresses and loved how he fell in love with Sofia but in a different way than before, it was calm, mature yet a strong and powerful love. When he told Claudia "I adore her" in a letter (talking about Sofia) I felt him say it not just heard him. The ending was the best and it beings tears to my eyes whenever I see Ezio near the Apple cutscene at the ending of the game. It was perfect!

Assassin's Creed III: A very good game, probably the best scenery and gameplay by far not to mention the amazing and rich cutscenes, heartbreaking story and protagonist and how you feel like you're living with him since he was a kid (Not as much as Ezio though but it was great). Also, the new elements were wonderful and promising and the best part was Desmond's gameplay segments, they were so refreshing, so wonderful, so adrenaline filled! Yet it had an ending that wasn't shocking to me, nor emotional, nor sad, nor happy, I honestly didn't know what to feel about it and I still don't. It's like the elements or the summary of it was good but it was badly directed and rushed which sort of ruined the experience for me. But it was better than the original AC gameplay and cutscene-wise.

I hope you share your ideas with me :)

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Assassins Creed III
Assassins Creed Revelations
Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed II

Legendz54
11-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Ac3
acb
ac1
ac2
acr

DavisP92
11-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Ac3
ac2
ac1
acb
acr

True_Assassin92
11-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Ac3
ac2
acr
ac
acb

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Aciii
acb
acr
acii
ac

vivaxardas
11-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed III

For me AC2 is the best, AC1, ACB and ACR are about the same. AC1 does not have as many features, but its main assassination missions are the best, and I love this time period. Also I love Altair, the best char in the series for me.
AC3 is just good enough, something new in AC universe, but I won't replay it to the end again, I'll probably will stop at 10-11, or may be just after 6. I really do not like Connor character, now I just play myself, run around the forest, hunt and climb trees. I turned it into my own forest life Tarzan-type hunting simulator, without any overarching story. Good enough to spend some time to relax.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:26 PM
^ Please, if anyone disagrees with the above post, do not reply in Rebuttal, its his Opinion. Lets all simply list the games.

I`m tired of pointless arguments..

Sn1p3r-28
11-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed

AssassinVenice
11-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed

Aethlwin
11-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Brotherhood
Revelations

AC3 as a stand-alone game called "The American War of Independence with new added farming simulator" was fun, but calling it an AC game just insults the franchise.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
From most to least favorite:

Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed

Having said that, the original Assassin's Creed was better than AC3 or Revelations, for its time. But now it pales in comparison to the rest of the series. Also, there's a big gap in terms of quality between AC2 and AC3. AC3 and Revelations are, in my opinion, 'phoned in' and not worthy of the expectations that were set in AC2 and Brotherhood.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2012, 11:42 PM
I`m tired of pointless arguments..

Wasn't it Samuel Johnson who said, "He who is tired of pointless arguments is tired of life"?

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Wasn't it Samuel Johnson who said, "He who is tired of pointless arguments is tired of life"?
Yes.. yes he did..

And I am tired of life and I do not want this thread to turn into another pointless argument that wont get anywhere. look at it this way.. You`v been here far longer than I have, but I`v been more active. It`s crap here. I`m hating it. This used to be my favorite forum to come to, but now every thread I open There is a fight or an argument or an idiot.. or 2.

So Please, lets maintain the peace in this thread..

luckyto
11-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed I / Assassin's Creed II (tied, equal but different)

luckyto
11-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Brotherhood
Revelations

AC3 as a stand-alone game called "The American War of Independence with new added farming simulator" was fun, but calling it an AC game just insults the franchise.

Claiming Brotherhood is the best INSULTS the franchise. It's the weakest of all of them - from story to combat to free roam.

WakefulRainbow6
11-05-2012, 11:52 PM
1.AC III
2.AC II-B-R ( i like to see it as one huge game
3.AC

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Claiming Brotherhood is the best INSULTS the franchise. It's the weakest of all of them - from story to combat to free roam.
Please No.. Its his Opinion..

For heaven`s sake stick to yours please...

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2012, 11:54 PM
I do not want this thread to turn into another pointless argument that wont get anywhere...

Good luck with that. This is, after all, an internet forum.

Just sayin.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Good luck with that.

Thank You..

Dagio12
11-06-2012, 12:02 AM
1) AC3 for sure
2) AC2/Revelations
3)AC1
4)Brotherhood

AoDGremlins
11-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed

Rob1610
11-06-2012, 12:38 AM
For me it goes:
AC3 = AC2 > ACB > AC > ACR
The reason? AC2 and 3 both introduce new Assassins, new locations and change up the game in many ways. I love it. ACB is next because I love the inclusion of the Brotherhood and various other things. The original is still awesome, but it beats ACR for obvious reasons. ACR was an awesome game, my favorite part was crafting bombs and using them as well as the hookblade...but that was about all they added in the game. Also, I must ask why take out horses? They're a key component of Assassins Creed. The biggest fail is that they removed the ability to play as Desmond outside the Animus. Running around on "an island" isn't good enough. Then they crapped all over it with the FPS puzzle sections. LAME!

rmhosa
11-06-2012, 12:45 AM
Assassin's Creed 3,
Assassin's Creed 2,
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood,
Assassin's Creed Revelations,
Assassin's Creed.

Escappa
11-06-2012, 12:57 AM
ACIII > ACB = ACII > ACR > AC

Since I wasn't here for the beginning my AC journey started with ACII, so I didn't play AC until I got it with ACR. Well, AC was a big thing back then (2007) and I enjoyed it A LOT, but the story and gameplay doesn't stand a change compered to the Ezio-trilogy and ACIII.

FirestarLuva
11-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2

SaintPerkele
11-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Well, since I haven't played ACIII just yet but still feel very positive about it despite all that ridiculous hating on the forums:

1. ACII: The most refreshing and unique setting of all of them, a great story (not one of those exciting stories with many twists, but more like living with someone your whole life and seeing him change and grow up), fantastic music, okay combat, good missions; only lacking some atmosphere when it comes to NPCs and so on.
2. AC: It has an unique place in my heart, being the first AC game I've ever played (I can tell why new players dislike it though..). Fantastic setting, the Kingdom, the music, great combat, the best assassination targets, the most interesting Templar/Assassin-morally-grey-stuff, wonderful dialogues. And the atmosphere, nothing will ever beat walking through a souk in Damascus when it comes to that.
3. ACR: Constantinople was a nice setting and some parts were beautifully recreated. The story was nice, although lacking real assassinations. Combat was way too easy, gameplay features like bombs not neccessary. Mechanics that were re-used from Brotherhood had no point whatsoever (let's rebuild a perfectly fine city!) Also, way too short and no side missions. Music was good, but nothing compared to the previous games. Had great potential though (random missions for example). Multiplayer was probably better balanced than in ACB and the videos were cool, but the characters were bland and the re-used maps annoying.
4. ACB: Highly overrated in my opinion (still good, don't get me wrong). Definitely the weakest story in the game (especially when it comes to Templars..). City had good atmosphere in some parts, but you could tell that the game was rushed (besides some great buildings like Castel Sant'Angelo, the Colosseo, the Pantheon and the Capitoline Hill, everything was just re-used and re-used..). Combat was ruined for me in this game. Great music though and some fun mechanics that should have been unique to this entry in the franchise though. Desmond parts were cool, random thief atttacks great, new guard archetypes somewhat challenging. The best part about it was the multiplayer though. Project Legacy's Rome parts and concept art show what Brotherhood COULD have been.

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 01:31 AM
AC3 and ACB
AC2
ACR

never played AC1

CalgaryJay
11-06-2012, 02:06 AM
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed

...and I liked all 5, for the record.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-06-2012, 02:08 AM
I have not yet completed ACIII so this might change when I finish but thus far:

ACII
ACB
ACIII
ACR
AC

Assassin's Creed -- The first one was such an innovative game and the first game that I know of that incorporated parkour extensively into a game. The lead character, Altair, the silent protagonist, felt deadly and the combat was pretty good. However the small objectives leading up to each assassination were repetitive and often frustrating. Couple that with the lack of side quests in such an large environment as well as the lack of customization, the fact that you cannot skip the dialogue sequences ever and have to sit through them at the start of every sequence when you want to replay it and the game is easily the worst in the series but that by no means makes it a bad game. The parts in between each animus session, snooping around Abstergo, the revelation that Lucy is an Assassin and the best but also most frustrating cliffhanger in the entire series and the game was very memorable. I got it for Christmas the year it came out and was continuously itching to find out what happens.
Assassin's Creed II -- The story to this game was so much more interesting. The main character's tragic story but also charming personality and charisma made him far more enjoyable to watch than Altair ever was. Altair, I still contend would be the best Assassin in terms of raw skill as he was trained from birth in the ways of the Assassin whereas Ezio only began training after the execution of his family when he was about 17/18. His outfit was even cooler than Altair's IMO which surprised me since I had absolutely ADORED the bad a$$ery of Altair's robes. The environments were also much more lively not only because of the upgraded diversity of the AI but also because of the setting, the Renaissance. Perhaps my favorite time period of history, or at least close to it..the characters were cooler to see: Da Vinci, Machiavelli, the Medicis, plus La Volpe was cool and the game was a BEAST of a game. IT was HUGE. The environments felt like they were doubled in size since AC, there were some new abilities, the ability to fight with different types of swords, daggers, and dual hidden blades! The story was much larger, spanned more time and you got see him grow from a cocky young adult to a vengeful killer and finally to a full fledged assassin. When going back to hear his voice while younger...it's such a shock and so cool to see his voice get deeper. Like you actually followed him during his life.
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood -- Continuing in it's predecessor's footsteps in fine tuning the experience, Brotherhood introduced a slew of new features that made the experience even better. The game itself felt very much like it should have been ACII -- it immediately begins with the end of ACII and the Borgia are still the enemy. The story seemed much shorter but still decently lengthed. The combat was finetuned more, the robes were made even MORE bad a$$ IMO than the previous outing and are still my favorite Assassin robes in the entire series. It perfectly combined the longer robes of Altair's with the flash and style of his father's robes (such as the more open hood, the collar, etc.) and the outfit with the Seusenhoffer armor is the greatest. The major problem with this game was, despite Rome being such a huge city...it felt so much smaller than ACII...which I feel like if you were to combine all of the cities, farmlands, etc. of ACII to all of Rome in ACB....ACII would win out by a landslide. However, Rome was still great to explore and renovating the city was pretty cool as well. We also got to see some ancient Assassin attire in the form of the Armor of Brutus which is the only bulky outfit I truly like. They also altered Desmond's hoodie to be less boring by giving him red highlights on the inside of the jacket. The major addition to the game, the Brotherhood and control of the assassins was fantastic. I preferred to call in backup and rarely used the arrow storm ability as it made the fights between the Templars and Assassins feel so epic.
Assassin's Creed Revelations -- ACR was not nearly as good as Ezio's previous outings...possibly because Ezio had grown tired...he wasn't as charismatic as he once was and the environment of Constantinople wasn't nearly as exciting as Italy to me. Also the entire game felt like it had this really ORANGE filter over it and it seemed weird. Like it was always dusk. The story itself was good enough but it felt significantly shorter to me than Brotherhood and ACII which is definitely not good. The additions to the game like Den Defense was annoying and the Hook Blade was interesting but I'm glad it's gone in ACIII. Ezio's outfit also wasn't as cool and I realize it fit the story but it still didn't look as cool. Ezio was definitely still a bada$$, fighting at 50 years of age. Some of the best moments were getting tp play as Altair again as he only had a game about the length of Brotherhood and super repetitive gameplay and that was about it. He was mentioned in the following games and had this sense of awe and mystique but it was great to finally play as him again...and to play as him without the boring, american accent -- a more accented and more interesting voice this time did wonders. His outfit looked better than before due to the update in graphics and it was great to finally follow his later adventures as we only saw a few months of him and pretty much Ezio's entire life. The ending too was also one of the most amazing, beautiful, and artistic moments in all of gaming: going through as Ezio and lighting the path to the remains of the once great Altair, the progenitor assassin of the franchise, and reliving his final moments...extinguishing the flames and hiding the Apple away...and then the objective that is one of the saddest objectives in the entire series..."Sit down for a moment and rest..." and rest he did. The camera panning around until we see Ezio once more..who then speaks to Desmond through time because of Minerva's speech to him all those years ago beneath the Vatican...it was amazing. Finally passing the mantle to Desmond...because it had been leading up to it this entire time....he was the true main character...he was the chosen one if you will, the one to save the world from an impending doom that few know the existence of. Altair had simply been a conduit to start the Bleeding Effect and get Desmond to unlock his true potential....it was also a Templar plot that definitely backfired. Ezio was simply a conduit to help Desmond train in what had taken Ezio a lifetime to master, only a few days for Desmond...and Connor would be one last conduit to help find a missing piece of the puzzle for him to take action.
Assassin's Creed III -- I can't talk much about the story as I've only just become an actual Assassin but the beginning was a great and fantastic twist. As for the gameplay...there are some great additions and some things...I'm not so happy about but so far, exploring the Frontier is more exciting and fun than I thought it would be and reminds me of the areas in the original AC that you could explore that were not part of the city environments...it lead to each city. But it's so much better than AC's ever was. Tree running is fantastic, and the parkour feels so much more real this time around thanks in large part to the more fluid movement as well as the slick new animations which were desperately needed by now....it wasn't much of an issue with Brotherhood but when you compare....having the same animations again would have been awful and they kept the most significant animations the same anyway with just slight tweaks to make them seem a bit more real. Overall I love the gameplay and the story is fun and much better than ACR's and getting to play as Desmond with his hood on and as an Assassin for real is great I just hope there's a lot to it and not just a few Desmond missions but methinks that vary well may be the case. I don't want spoilers so I didn't read the initial post nor will I read anyone else's responses until I've beaten the game.

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2012, 02:11 AM
Assassin's Creed III
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed

That's my list and I'm sticking to it. O_O

Will_Lucky
11-06-2012, 02:16 AM
Upto Sequence 12, but so far.

AC2
ACR
ACB
AC1
AC3

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 02:18 AM
assassin's creed iii
assassin's creed: Revelations
assassin's creed: Brotherhood
assassin's creed ii
assassin's creed

that's my list and i'm sticking to it. O_o

i see what you did there ;)

Kaschra
11-06-2012, 02:32 AM
Uhm...

1. AC2
1.5. AC3
2. Revelations
3. Brotherhood
4. AC

I love both AC2 and AC3 almost equally, but I prefer AC2 slightly because I prefer the setting, the overall cast of characters and the Glyphs.

NyxCrab
11-06-2012, 03:02 AM
Assassin's creed brotherhood
Assassin's creed 3/ Assassin's creed 2
Assassin's creed Revelations
Assassin's creed

Assassin's creed brotherhood is the game that introduced me to AC. (Don't hate me for that XD) I loved it, and is currently the only game in the AC series I have gotten closed to 100% full synch (97% currently). Assassin's creed 3 and Assassin's Creed 2 are a tie. I loved both of them, and both of them are awesome. I can't really decide if I like Brotherhood, AC2, or AC3 better. but remembering that ACB introduced me to AC, I put it at top, with a tie between AC2 and AC3. Assassin's Creed Revelations, it didn't meet my expectations, but it was an enjoyable enough game. People say AC:B had the most glitches, but I encountered more glitches in AC:R then I have in any other AC game. AC1 was a boring game, though. The combat was broken, the assassination missions where the same (viewpoint, couple side missions, kill guy, repeat). Needless to say, I really got bored with this game, and I haven't played it in a while. Though I can't really complain much, since I got it as a free download after getting AC:R.

Free_Hidings
11-06-2012, 03:16 AM
AC III
AC Brotherhood
AC I
AC Revelations
AC II

Each game is a masterpiece in its own right. I love AC3 for too many reasons to list here. AC1 had some great things about it that haven't returned since (some returned in AC3 though, hoorahh!) But the general atmosphere was so much more ominous and mysterious, I loved it. Awesome story too.

Brotherhood was IMO the best for gameplay untill AC3, and also had a story which I loved. ACR took me a while to warm up to, I came to love it too but overall aside from the ending, it probably impacted me less than the others

AC2 was awesome and had possibly the best story (Toss up between AC3 and ACB, I think coming second to AC3) but gameplay wise it wasn't that great, combat really really disappointed me, it was atrocious. Still an amazing game, I look forward to playing each of them over and over again ;)

DarthViscer
11-06-2012, 04:00 AM
ACIII=ACR=ACB=ACII=AC

I'm not going to compare the games and insult any of them. This is truly my favorite franchise, each game has their faults and their triumphs, I enjoy time with any of them. Assassin's Creed III is awesome so far though so we'll see if this changes.

Sharkey1337
11-06-2012, 04:48 AM
1) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
2) Assassin's Creed 2
3) Assassin's Creed 3
4) Assassin's Creed Revelations
5) Assassin's Creed 1

pirate1802
11-06-2012, 05:31 AM
1) Assassins Creed 3
2) Assassins Creed 2
3) Assassins Creed Revelations
4) Assassins Creed Brotherhood
5) Assassins Creed 1

KemistiOMG
11-06-2012, 05:39 AM
Ac iii
ac ii
ac
acb
acr

R_u_n_n3_r
11-06-2012, 05:42 AM
Acb
ac3
acr
ac2
ac

derbestrafe
11-06-2012, 05:48 AM
Assassin's Creed 2:
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 3

AC2 was the best all around game is series. It had an engrossing story, an awesome setting, and the best assassin in the series. Brotherhood suffered from being short, however, the combat was even better than 2. The original AC definately shows its age, but I put so many hours into that game; it was new at the time and I loved it. Revelations was less good than the others, mostly because of it's length and I didn't much care for the setting. AC3 is undoubtedly the worst, although I'll save the list of problems for another thread.

kriegerdesgottes
11-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Ac3
ac2
ac
acb
acr

abbitha7
11-06-2012, 06:22 AM
I'll say

ACII
ACB
ACIII = ACR
ACI

I'm not sure yet if I like III or Revelations better. Once I finish III I will have a better idea. I've also been playing since 2008, started with ACI.

projectpat06
11-06-2012, 06:59 AM
AC3
AC2
ACR
AC
ACB

And to put it into perspective, I loved AC1 and the shock value had probably the biggest impact on me when it comes to thinking this is an awesome game until AC3. So if AC1 is towards the bottom of my list, then I was even more impressed by the others even though the shock value and originality of the first wasn't the same. I know there are some flaws in AC3 and things missing that I wish were there, but it is still to me one of the best games of the franchise and one of the most beautiful games of this generation.

AC2's story was incredible and the cities were gorgeous. The atmosphere was great for it's time but now seems empty compared to AC3 and other games. I didn't like the dull grey coloring of the game as much as the vibrant colors of ACR and AC3. The tombs were an awesome addition.

ACR just surprised me. Great mechanics although sometimes not so believable and realistic. City was gorgeous and it had some awesome tombs and cinematics. Got a little tired of being an old man and not having a development story but still the game impressed me when I wasn't even planning on getting it. I found it half off on black friday so I figured wth.

Now for ACB. The quicker fighting was cool at first. The Romulus tombs were actually some of my favorite. Using the recruits to kill was cool but still disappointing. Disappointing was for me the best term to describe this game. It was still fun, don't get me wrong but disappointing. It was set in Rome which we already had a taste for in AC2 and it was basically only in Rome. Majority of the map was a mixture of countryside and ruins which for me wasn't fun to free run around. The area around the vatican and the Parthenon was very cool but small. There were only 4 Papal guards in the entire map standing in one place when not on a mission!!!!!! The Assassin recruits had very little customization and the leveling and missions were basically designed to be like a facebook game or assassin farmville. They reused practically every character and the assassinations were either the multiplayer characters used as filler or some of ceseare's guys who we had never really interacted with before. The characters would say the same thing over and over and over until you reached them. And the story kind of sucked. It was basically just a very expensive dlc. ACR to me was ten folds better.

But on a good note, even though I feel like some things from ACB happened again in AC3 in terms of being misleading, it is by far the best in the series.

Silhouelle
11-06-2012, 10:04 AM
Ac3
ac2
ac1
acb
acr
Same though minus ACR as I never played that.

agentpoop
11-06-2012, 10:35 AM
1. AC2 by far - Best overall story, most character deph, best setting, lots to do outside of the main story, shrouded in mystery with glyphs.
2. ACB - Overall fun game with a good story, the ending was a complete shocker
3. ACR - Seeing Ezio old was nice , the story was solid and subject 16 was really cool to finally meet. It really gave AC3 an awesome set up
4. AC3 - Great outdoor environment and fun combat but neither city stood out in any way to me and the ending was a slap to the face in every single way. Least enjoyable Assassin as well
5. AC - If this game was made with the tech we have now it'd be better than AC3 , it was the test run for the series. The cities were awesome and the story line was a huge shocker and kept you interested without telling you anything.

Aphex_Tim
11-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Close call between AC2 and AC3 for my number one spot. AC2 makes me feel very nostalgic for some reason but i've a feeling i'm gonna be spending a lot more time in AC3.
So:

AC3
AC2
AC1
ACR
ACB

RinoTheBouncer
11-09-2012, 02:58 PM
Am I the only one who ADORES Revelations and the older Ezio?

Grandmaster_Z
11-09-2012, 03:16 PM
AC1
AC3
AC2 trilogy

CRYPTO196
11-09-2012, 03:22 PM
Assassin's Creed III-long and interesting story,best sidequests in the series and more things to do after the credits roll
Assassin's Creed:Brotherhood-interesting story and better combat but not so much to do after the story and multiplayer
Assassin's Creed II-great improvement from first AC and awesome singleplayer but after the story I just stopped playing it
Assassin's Creed-it was pretty good game but if you compare it to new AC games it is nothing special
Assassin's Creed:Revelations-only AC that didn't interest me and that's why it get the last place

De Filosoof
11-09-2012, 03:23 PM
1. AC 2: Very atmospheric setting, amazing soundtrack, glyphs and puzzles, a lot of conspiracies (the thing AC is all about), great story, epic ending.

Score: 9.5

2. AC Brotherhood: More glyph puzzles, Borgia enemies, fun tombs, very fluid fighting system, awesome soundtrack (again), Great freerunning with Desmond at the end of the game with a great cliffhanger.

Score: 9

3. AC1: Original gameplay, Amazing soundtrack, great atmosphere, modern-day segments were a pleasant surprise, the ending was a good and mysterious cliffhanger.

Score: 9-

4. AC3: The weather and seasons (especially the snow) are breathtaking, didn't like the setting, much mysterious stuff untouched, Cheesy soundtrack, really bad ending, awesome animations, very glitchy, don't change things if they aren't broken (like the freerunning).

Score: 7.5

5. AC Revelations: Worst story of all AC games, almost no mystery, Desmond's journey had great potential but they didn't have enough time, The grey area between the assassins and templars felt really forced and not natural at all, meeting subject 16 was really anticlimatic and boring. The ending of the game was even better than AC3's ending.

Score: 7

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 03:34 PM
Am I the only one who ADORES Revelations and the older Ezio?

I do! I for some reason find the old Ezio the most likable. Dunno why :s

WarriorAegis
11-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Assassin's Creed III and II (tied)
Assassin's Creed I

>.>

Razrback16
11-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Most favorite to least favorite:

AC2 / ACB (I look at them together as one game, and they are both AWESOME)
ACR
AC1
AC3

RinoTheBouncer
11-09-2012, 04:52 PM
I do! I for some reason find the old Ezio the most likable. Dunno why :s

WOW! I loved him in all his games but I think AC:R had the best cause he was mature, you know? he's a grown man, a master assassin and the way he loved Sofia was amazing. It wasn't just "Hey Sofia, let's get in bed my love" and in the end it was really wonderful. The moment he called "Desmond!" I swear I had tears in my eyes.

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 05:10 PM
WOW! I loved him in all his games but I think AC:R had the best cause he was mature, you know? he's a grown man, a master assassin and the way he loved Sofia was amazing. It wasn't just "Hey Sofia, let's get in bed my love" and in the end it was really wonderful. The moment he called "Desmond!" I swear I had tears in my eyes.

Exactly! Its always graceful to see old people do stuff better than younger one. he was old, matured, seen it all. Yet at some places overcome by his human failings. I liked that, that he was a fallible individual and not a do-good superhero. Yet he also had some of his flirty attitude intact. His love for Sofia was beautifully portrayed. Not the jump-straight-to-bed type. They both respected each other and their love grew overtime. Remember that little tea party scene near Hagia Sofia? Amazing. Its a feeling a younger couple could never have captured. That is why, while many people thing he was dumb to leave that apple there and give up his weapons, I could totally understand. Dude had finally something and someone to look forward to.

Dagio12
11-09-2012, 05:26 PM
There are like a handful of AC3s in the middle of the lists, but for the most part, it seems like people either LOVE IT or just HATE IT... hmmmmm, its a conspiracy!!!!

SleezeRocker
11-09-2012, 05:42 PM
for me it is:

Assassin's Creed 2- Renaissnace Era, awesome story flow, Leo Da Vinci, fighting got a bit exciting (compared to 1) and Ezio is my favorite AC charcater and I know prior to release of AC2, this game literally did not let me sleep for like 2 months before release. Yes people I like AC2 the best, just as I like Resident evil 2 the best in the RE series ;)

Cons- Graphics seem to have scale down (particularly the cutscenes, but then again AC2 pretty started on the cinematic cutscenes since AC1 was more 'live' cutscenes). the Ch 12-13 fiasco
which im sure a majority of us are aware lol. also no replayable missions except the Tombs.

Assassin's Creed 3- Nice controls, combat is awesome once you adapt, nice graphics, (for me) framerate looks pretty nice compared to previous games. enjoyable side missions (particualrly homestead) and nice weather randomizer!
Cons- I may get A LOT of hate but it's my honest opinion: Connor does not feel like an Assassin to me. To me, he seems more like the Punisher in Assassin robes, somewhat impatient (and sometimes ungrateful). Also who knows how Achilles may have trained/instructed him since I doubt Connor knew the Creed ( I dont since I doubt I know for myself if connor was formally trained as an Assassin-which i may refer to later as a Con in a bit) and Connor could had avoided a certain situation (but I wont say for spoiler reason). Also the game I could not get the into the story flow, which is my main con to this game. I feel like I do one misison....bing! im oding something else entirely...bing...Desmond....bing...some other thing. I honestly didn't feel the story flow in this game unfortunately :/ (but that's just me)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood: A little better combat than AC2, nice characater interactions (with Bartolomeo, Volpe, claudia), awesome sidemissions (I think I like ACB's side missions the most)
and introduced multiplayer, which to me, I found exciting and refreshing than the usual run-n-gun games. Although ACB (or BrO.) probably is the only multiplayer game I like compared to ACR/3.
For me, it's my fav Quick-AC game to play since though, short, still has good fun in side missions :)

Con- Cesare didn't feel like a Templar, just more like a bully (or the Dr. evil world domination type guy for himself) who happened to diss Ezio off (which I think even Rodrigo seem kind of like 'Hey you poked the bear, not my problem lolz!'). Horses sucked, could not gallop in open field, and in streets you were better off running most times.

Assassin's Creed 1-set the tone and story of the game and learning the Creed. Very intersting ways when assassinating a target. I think this is the only game where you actually 'Feel like an assassin" studying your target and learn direct/escape routes. Other games you pretty much are told who to waste and just go for it. Had very awesome scenery majority of the game.

Con- Combat was bland and boring. Pretty had to wait for a loser to attack you and then counterkill. I really hated the dull gray city Acre. I always got a headache playing through that city -_-.
Although story is cool, one owuld probably had to replay AC a few times to get the whole deal of the story. I know I had to replay it like 5 times to fully get understand it

Assassin's Creed Revelations- Fairly fun game, nice mechanics of hook blade, bombs were fun, combat was nice (and the slow-mo final kill) and Master assassin side missions and graphics were great to it's past games.

cons- very short(er than ACB), no real intersting side missions (except for Master assassin missions) Den Defense just felt out of place (yes I know some people like but for most part, I really did not like it and just felt out of place). Multiplayer was...defecation (O_o) and sadly the only 'Real Revelation' in ACR was if you bought the addon Lost Archive which even then...was too fond of the first Person Tetris gameplay too much :/

So in the end: AC2>AC3>ACB>AC>ACR

*these are my opinions and Im good ;)

Powawolf
11-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Assassin Creed 3
Assassin Creed Brotherhood(Drachen Armor FTW)
Assassin Creed 2
Assassin Creed Rev...Thing
Assassin Creed.

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 06:29 PM
There are like a handful of AC3s in the middle of the lists, but for the most part, it seems like people either LOVE IT or just HATE IT... hmmmmm, its a conspiracy!!!!

xD

The situation till now:

How people rate AC III
#1 :27
#2 :5
#3 :5
#4 :4
#5 :5

If I made a mistake point it out I'll correct it :P

Bloodytimes
11-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Ac3
ac1
acb
ac2
acr

TorQue1988
11-09-2012, 06:45 PM
1) Assassin's Creed 2 - rating 9,8
2) Assassin's Creed 3 - rating 9.5
3) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - rating 9,2
4) Assassin's Creed Revelations - rating 8.5
5) Assassin's Creed - rating 8.0

The only thing (for me) that separates AC 2 from AC 3 is the time period and the atmosphere. I absolutely love the Italian Renaissance. Also when i think about AC 2 and AC B, i always consider them a single big game. I would love to see Ubisoft release a remake of AC 2 and AC B into one single game, with the best features from AC 3.

monsterroc
11-09-2012, 06:59 PM
AC3
ACR
AC2
ACB
AC1

Ac3 is a really good game and has the best antagonist in the ac series
ACR is a great game with a great ending
Ac2 obviously amazing
ACB decent
Ac1 is very repetitive

ProletariatPleb
11-09-2012, 07:33 PM
AC1 - 8/10
AC2 - 6/10
AC:B - 3/10
AC:R - 5/10
AC3 - idk/10 (waiting for PC version)

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Judging by the many who do not have AC III as their least favorite. I can safely say that the reason Complainers seem much more is that they`v been more vocal..

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
AC1 - 8/10
AC2 - 6/10
AC:B - 3/10
AC:R - 5/10
AC3 - idk/10

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/003/866/nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

ProletariatPleb
11-09-2012, 08:07 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/003/866/nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/20zQ9.gif
Deal with it

playassassins1
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
AC III 9/10
AC I 9/10
AC II 8/10
ACB 6/10
ACR 5/10

Which makes ACR my least favorite game in the franchise. AC III and AC I are the ones I can't choose between.

AllThatJuice
11-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Assassin's Creed 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed
Revelations

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 08:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/20zQ9.gif
Deal with it

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc1j43vuZI1rn76x2.jpg

BBALive
11-09-2012, 09:46 PM
AC3
AC2
AC1
Brotherhood
Revelations

Sackprince
11-09-2012, 09:52 PM
story is the most important thing to me in games. so its mostly based on that
Assassin's creed II 9,2 <- best overall story to me and music. and best directing
Assassin's creed III 9 <- more depth to story, but somewhat blend characters (except connor, Haytham and achilles dissapointing George washington) and moments had less impact. music not as good as in ACII brotherhood and revelations.

Assassin's creed Revelations 8,5 <- great poitental for a story but the story was told a little bit clumsy here and there. still a great game in my opinion. and great music. But directing wise not as good as ACII/B
Assassin's creed Brotherhood 8 <- very mediocore story, but great directing like assassin's creed II.
Assassin's creed 7,5 <- so **** repetitive. but still **** great.

iNvid22
11-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Ac1 - 7.0
acr - 8.0
ac3 - 8.5
ac2 - 9.2
acb - 9.5