PDA

View Full Version : The mission in the Demo,ummm gone?

ElderGamer1
11-05-2012, 04:36 PM
I bet you all saw this gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrklEy9ohQ
Now the mission here looks realy fun but I just finished the game,and it was'nt there :O
Is it a side mission? because it shows in the vid that this is main mission,how do I play it?

Mr_Shade
11-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi there,

The E3 demo was created for E3 - so it's a special one off mission just for E3 :)

ElderGamer1
11-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Hi there,

The E3 demo was created for E3 - so it's a special one off mission just for E3 :)

someone told me it was a fort mission in the down right on the Frontier map,I'm testing it now :)
I seriously hope is was'nt special made of E3 because it look so good and I realy waited to play it :(

ClerklyOak9
11-05-2012, 05:32 PM
It is not that mission, because Haytham killed Silas, not Connor

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
someone told me it was a fort mission in the down right on the Frontier map,I'm testing it now :)
I seriously hope is was'nt special made of E3 because it look so good and I realy waited to play it :(
The Fort is still there and you can do it as they did in the E3 demo. The context of the missions; however, was just for E3.

ElderGamer1
11-05-2012, 06:01 PM
The Fort is still there and you can do it as they did in the E3 demo. The context of the missions; however, was just for E3.

did'nt find the fort :O
wait,there is'nt a village? I was looking for a village to find the man that send me to do the mission,,,
if it is'nt that way so where is the fort exatctly?

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 06:04 PM
did'nt find the fort :O
wait,there is'nt a village? I was looking for a village to find the man that send me to do the mission,,,
if it is'nt that way so where is the fort exatctly?
The Camp is there too..

http://gamersyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Frontier-Map-Assassins-Creed-3.jpgIt
Its at the end of Troy`s woods as you enter Scotch Plains. Its near the Hunting society Cabin. make your way how its done in the E3 demo and you`ll find the fort quickly

ElderGamer1
11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
The Camp is there too..

http://gamersyndrome.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Frontier-Map-Assassins-Creed-3.jpgIt
Its at the end of Troy`s woods as you enter Scotch Plains. Its near the Hunting society Cabin. make your way how its done in the E3 demo and you`ll find the fort quickly

I love you man,I realy do. XD

Krayus Korianis
11-05-2012, 06:17 PM
I was honestly saddened by the mission not being in the game... I would have enjoyed that, canoeing and the others things :( DANG YOU UBISOFT!

Nightmare8767
11-05-2012, 06:33 PM
This reminds me of the Brotherhood Demo that was shown, which looked horribly good. Then you do them all, and... BAM! No such a mission exists :P

deskp
11-05-2012, 06:38 PM
This reminds me of the Brotherhood Demo that was shown, which looked horribly good. Then you do them all, and... BAM! No such a mission exists :P

Umm, the e3 demo for brootherhood was in the game, the attack on the villa...

Nightmare8767
11-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Umm, the e3 demo for brootherhood was in the game, the attack on the villa...

There was another one, in which they showed the Brotherhood system and Ezio called upon the Assassins. He fought agaisnt papal guards too.

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 06:48 PM
There was another one, in which they showed the Brotherhood system and Ezio called upon the Assassins. He fought agaisnt papal guards too.
Are you talking about this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjcYqcL0v0Q

If so, I'm sort of peeved about that, too.

Nightmare8767
11-05-2012, 06:51 PM
No, I'm looking for it...

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1JJGzv-7X8

That one.

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 07:13 PM
No, I'm looking for it...

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1JJGzv-7X8

That one.

Oops, forgot about that one. That one's cool. Not sure how well this would've gone over with the crowd considering you're killing a cardinal while in the Pantheon. On second thought, what the hell, (AC2 SPOILER) they made us kill Rodrigo in the Sistine Chapel!

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Oops, forgot about that one. That one's cool. Not sure how well this would've gone over with the crowd considering you're killing a cardinal while in the Pantheon. On second thought, what the hell, (AC2 SPOILER) they made us kill Rodrigo in the Sistine Chapel!

You don't kill Rodrigo.... you spare him...then in Brotherhood, you don't kill him, Cesare kills him.

KrYpToNiC95
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
Same applies for the Carlo Grimaldi mission in the E3 presentation for AC2.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 10:57 AM
You don't kill Rodrigo.... you spare him...then in Brotherhood, you don't kill him, Cesare kills him.

Sorry, attempt. Attempt to kill.

Same applies for the Carlo Grimaldi mission in the E3 presentation for AC2.

Well, that mission was the same, just that you kill Mocenigo instead of Grimaldi. Of course how you reached the flying machine was a tad bit different. The Brotherhood one never had you doing anything remotely close to marching through a crowd of cardinals surrounded by papal guards.

InfectedNation
11-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah the fort is just North of New York in the Frontier, and Silas is part of another mission in sequence 3.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Sadly, deer kills aren't as they're portrayed in this trailer: it takes more than one snap-shot to kill a deer, they don't run a short distance after they're killed and they don't leave a trail of blood. I would love to have played a game where all these things happened when hunting, but AC3 is not that game. In my view, this is false advertising and if industry standards aren't enough to stop such abuse there should be a law against it.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 05:06 PM
Sadly, deer kills aren't as they're portrayed in this trailer: it takes more than one snap-shot to kill a deer, they don't run a short distance after they're killed and they don't leave a trail of blood. I would love to have played a game where all these things happened when hunting, but AC3 is not that game. In my view, this is false advertising and if industry standards aren't enough to stop such abuse there should be a law against it.

I've done one shot kills. But I don't know the deciding factor, as it doesn't always work. Maybe distance or headshot?

MT4K
11-06-2012, 05:10 PM
I've done one shot kills. But I don't know the deciding factor, as it doesn't always work. Maybe distance or headshot?

You hold the button to draw the bow more for a more powerful shot.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 05:13 PM
You hold the button to draw the bow more for a more powerful shot.

That's what I thought. I'm so used to quick fire.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 05:31 PM

One shot kills can happen (you hold down the Y button), but the trailer shows a one-shot snapshot (without holding down the Y button). You can tell because you don't hear the extra straining of the bowstring. You can't kill a deer in the game with a single snapshot..