PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Clues Missing!!!

MonkyPorter1983
11-05-2012, 04:14 PM
I am now in sequence 7 or 8, just after the initial trip to NY, and I have yet to seem hunting clue during free roam! I saw them during the initial hunting mission with your chubby friend, and I have seen them during a hunting club mission, but at no other time, and I have spent a lot of time in both the frontier and homestead. Is this a bug? Anyone else having this problem? Anyone know how to fix it? I still kill a bunch of stuff, but I would love to be able to use the clues as well. I have also searched for them extensively in eagle vision, just in case that is when they show up. I play on 360 and have the patch.

UrDeviant1
11-05-2012, 05:01 PM
A good hunting tip Is to find the beginnings of a tree-run point and start looking for clues from there.

MonkyPorter1983
11-05-2012, 05:22 PM
A good hunting tip Is to find the beginnings of a tree-run point and start looking for clues from there.

I am having no problem hunting, my issue is that there are no clues anywhere. It is my understanding that clues are supposed to spawn in the homestead and frontier.

UrDeviant1
11-05-2012, 05:39 PM
I am having no problem hunting, my issue is that there are no clues anywhere. It is my understanding that clues are supposed to spawn in the homestead and frontier.

I used the tree-run method and came across clues occasionally, and when running on the ground If I startled an animal that was say, eating from a bush, It left a clue so I could track It. The best way to know If It Is a bug your getting, Is to try and find a deer drinking from a river/stream, run up and startle It and see If It leaves a clue ("A Deer drank from this lake").