PDA

View Full Version : Assassin recruits missions

HDByer
11-05-2012, 12:40 PM
This is my first AC game although I've been gaming for about 30yrs.
The game started really slowly but I began to enjoy it gradually and had quite a bit of fun recruiting assassins and doing the side missions

BUT from then, I realised to my horror I made a huge mistake of using the first recruit to perform all the one star missions, and when I came to my second and third recruit, they had hardly any do-able missions! Not to mention the NY recruits.

I don't know what progression system the developers had in mind or maybe its an AC thing but it is just a horrible system! Are we suppose to keep easy missions for later in the game when we unlock NY recruits? What logic is this!?

So now I have to start all over again if I want to level the other characters, or is there another way?

AC newbies take note!!

UrDeviant1
11-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Sorry I don't know the answer, I'v only been gaming for 10yrs.

Rithrius
11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
You can have them redo the missions as many times as you like. Problem solved :P

All i can say is the assassins guild experience distribution in this game is seriously flawed. 40xp for easy, 50xp for medium, and 60 xp for hard? That's stupid. Also no matter how many you send on a single mission the exp they each get stays the same. Granted, that makes it easy, but still flawed. As far as this whole assassin's guild leveling thing goes, i preferred the system in Revelations. (aside from the tower defense minigames)

voyager4023
11-05-2012, 02:33 PM
You can put up to three assassins on one mission, have the low-level ones tag along on the mission with higher level ones.

HDByer
11-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Thanks, I'll go try. What a noob dinosaur gamer I am.