PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to play an assasins creed game with connors mentor as the protagonist?

Pixelhated
11-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Clearly connors mentor was an assasin, but possibly not of the same blood line but he could be cause so far desmond has been all sorts of ethnicitys. I just really think a younger version of him as an assasin would be so rad anyone agree?

Pixelhated
11-05-2012, 06:50 AM
Also the way he limps and his name Achilles (im just guessing cause i have not finished the game) I think his name is a nick name due to his achilles tendon being damaged and him not being able to be an assasin anymore and id like to find out why and who did it which would ultimately lead to him training a new assasin in his time possibly for vengence, or someone asks to be trained like connor did... a riend of Achilles perhaps.

LieutenantJojo
11-05-2012, 12:07 PM
What I'm going to say may contain SPOILERS and I do not know how to use spoiler tags here, so be warned!

I don't think we would be able to play as Achilles since his son (along with Achilles' wife) was presumably killed before he had children, thus ending Achilles' bloodline