PDA

View Full Version : So... The Whole No- Hood Thing? How did it get past everyone at Ubisoft? [Spoilers]

Zer0_Tolerence
11-05-2012, 05:54 AM
So I have had this game beaten for a few days now and this problem is getting to me. How could everyone at Ubisoft think, "Hey, We've been doing the hood forever and it's been amazing, but this game, Na!" Come on Ubisoft, you're better than this.

Can someone confirm that Ubisoft knows and is doing at least SOMETHING about this?

The more threads on this the better.

Thank You!

AU7thGear
11-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Agreed! Just a silly mistake from Ubi's behalf! Through various mod's on the forums and tweets from Assassin's Creed page, they can confirm they're looking into a fix in a patch coming. No ETA yet though or confirmation it will be fixed!

projectpat06
11-05-2012, 06:15 AM
I think the mohawk is awesome actually and I'm glad they had this model, but and option to have the hood again would be welcomed. Just use achilles' outfit till then, but I really don't think they will do it. We never got the ability to replay memories in ac2 or remove the armor or weapons. A lot of people also complained about the desmond portions of ACR but for some reason we got more missions with that mechanic for dlc.

Zer0_Tolerence
11-05-2012, 11:39 PM
I think the mohawk is awesome actually and I'm glad they had this model, but and option to have the hood again would be welcomed. Just use achilles' outfit till then, but I really don't think they will do it. We never got the ability to replay memories in ac2 or remove the armor or weapons. A lot of people also complained about the desmond portions of ACR but for some reason we got more missions with that mechanic for dlc.

Adding something like replaying missions would be a big task. But none the less, the skin/mechanic for the hood is in the game already and should be easy to input, what you speak of are much larger things. It's the little things that matter, this shouldn't be a difficult one.

rmhosa
11-06-2012, 12:41 AM
The mohawk I have to say is pretty good, saying he's a mohawk indian and all. BUT the thing with his hood forever down? They'll fix it. At least I (and we) Hope. I think it'd be nice if his hair grew out in the Winter, went to mohawk in summer. But they should make an option to put hood up.
I made a second file, reached sequence 11 with Achilles robes. I stopped the main quest, I'm very happy with Connor's hood up, and I don't like it any different. Having his hood down is like him throwing away his hidden blade IMO.