PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious PIVOT like thing at the Homestead (Pictures) [Hardly any SPOILERS]

Froztiez
11-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Okay so I had just crafted some things at the manor in the homestead and I stepped outside and saw a chest on the map and decided to get it. Instead of seeing where it actually was I jumped down the big cliff next to the manor assuming the chest was down there, the chest was not. That's when I suddenly saw a PIVOT like thing in the sky (No marker on the map though, indicating a pivot was there) I swam closer to it, to investigate it and to see what it was (I had jumped in the ocean when I jumped from the cliff) I saw that it was like a cube thing, but it's abstract and moves in all directions. It's not a bug I can see that it's some that was made intentionally, not sure if it was put there intentionally. I then moved from the ocean and up onto a cliff that was closer to it and on the same altitude as it. (It's pretty high into the sky, but the same altitude as the cliff) That's when if grew bigger, not huge, but Connor size. It then disappeared for some seconds until I moved closer or further away. So sometimes it appears and sometimes it disappear, but that's only if you move if you stay still it will stay the same.

Okay now for the pictures! (Sorry for the quality, I had to take them with my phone since I don't have any recording software for the Xbox)

Here's the link:
http://imgur.com/a/Ij3rH [UPDATED] [Added a picture if it when it's bigger]

I don't know if this is a "bug" only happened to me or everyone can see it, it might be a secret thing where you have to do something. I don't know.

NOTE: I have completed the game, completed all homestead missions, liberated both Boston and New York. Maybe you have to do something to get it to appear, I don't know. Also I have not collected all of the pivots only a few, like 4 or something.

InsanityGamer
11-05-2012, 09:40 AM
That's weird, it does seem like a glitch or a bug.

Zqlp
11-05-2012, 07:12 PM
I saw Achille's cane floating in the sky near the Aquilla wreck and from a distance it had the interactive glow but not up close.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i129/Zmil/AC3.jpg

superkootje
11-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Well that might have something to do with leonardo's flying machine.
You know the homestead mission where Lance builts it (its actually a conversation not a mission) then you have to try it and you jump of a cliff.
But you actually fail and fall in the water....
Maybe somehow you can actually get it to fly...

InsanityGamer
11-06-2012, 07:07 AM
Yeah I also saw Achillie's cane