PDA

View Full Version : Locked out side missions? [SPOILER]

Umbra_Blade
11-05-2012, 05:15 AM
I am just wondering, as I have finished the game, if there are any missions at all are locked out for me, as I mainly focused on the main storyline, as I believed that all other missions would be available to play after I completed the main story.

But after Achilies dying, I don't think I am going to be able to continue his missions. Is this the case? Will I have to start a brand new game save to be able to perform these missions?

Also just as a side note: I absolutely loved the game, so congrats on that :p, but if there was one thing that kinda gets on my nerves is the fact that at the end of the game, you are stuck with the hood down on Connor's outfit, could you maybe get this fixed Ubi? As it just doesn't feel like i'm playing as an assassin without that hood, it is almost as significant part of the game (in my eyes) as the hidden blade.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Hello,
Please make sure you posting in the correct Forum directed to you by the Sticky and Announcement if you are posting Spoilers.
AC Hints and Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Aphex_Tim
11-05-2012, 10:07 AM
I didn't start doing Homestead missions until after i finished the main story. Eventually i started a mission for Achilles who was alive and well again...
So no, there aren't any locked out side missions after completing the game. ;)

Pavan_NL
11-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Uhm, Achilles doesn't die in the main story?

Nightmare8767
11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Uhm, Achilles doesn't die in the main story?

He dies in a side mission. You're supposed to do it in Sequence 11, when he's so ill.