PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Big Dave?

AegisVertigo
11-05-2012, 05:02 AM
I have been trying to google this, but nothing useful is coming up because some people are saying you need to find him in sequence 8 or sequence 9, and I'm not sure which one to check. Which one is it? And where can I find him? Thanks in advance!

SniPeZ_JaCoB
11-05-2012, 05:36 AM
Big Dave is found by doing a ton of Homestead missions and if your trying to get double holsters you need to do more to make him a higher level. (Homestead missions looks like a little house).

AegisVertigo
11-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Big Dave is found by doing a ton of Homestead missions and if your trying to get double holsters you need to do more to make him a higher level. (Homestead missions looks like a little house).So it's that simple, huh? Well, thanks! I thought it would all depend on what sequence you're on.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2012, 06:30 AM
Please make sure you posting in the correct Forum directed to you by the Sticky and Announcement if you are posting Spoilers.
AC Hints and Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

kingofgamesgx
11-05-2012, 07:13 AM
i actually just found him ,and yea you do have to do quite a few Homestead missions as they are linked (like some can't be done w/o certain others in the homestead) so if you don't see any homestead missions anywhere check each of the cities and the frontier as for me i didn't seem to be getting any more till i went to Boston and did the Miner Mission then a load of them were opened up i spent quite a bit of time doing them

anyway here is something i saw posted on another Thread here its not 100% accurate (as it says you find Big Dave in the frontier in the summer i found him in the winter) but i have been just using it to make sure i don't miss anything i can do so yea the mission seem to be connected so just do any you see and you will get him soon enough

http://segmentnext.com/2012/11/01/assassins-creed-3-artisans-leveling-guide-how-to-recruit-and-level-up/