PDA

View Full Version : i need help

AlexEzio89
11-05-2012, 04:59 AM
Hey guys i have 1 question. Where is the ****ing printing shop?. I dont know how to reduce the notoriety.is exist from the boston map like in revelations to bribe person .i dont see from the boston map. Sorry for my english and eventaly mistake.tank you and have i nice day

InsanityGamer
11-05-2012, 09:42 AM
The printing shops are displayed on your map with the same symbol used for 3 levels of notoriety (Just like town heralds are shown with the same symbol as 2 levels of notoriety). I'm not sure how many there are in each town, but if you use the syncronisation points I'm sure you'll find them

Aphex_Tim
11-05-2012, 09:56 AM
Town criers appear on the map as soon as you are notorious. You can bribe them to reduce notoriety.
You can also rip posters from walls when you find them but they aren't displayed on the map.

ProdiGurl
11-05-2012, 01:52 PM
I just did the mission last nite w/ Samuel Adams... you need to make sure he's next to you when you get into the print shop destination icon after you get thru the guards.
He takes you thru tunnels to get to it, you can't just find the first one on your own without Adams being w/ you.

InsanityGamer
11-06-2012, 07:08 AM
^I don't think he is talking about the mission, but the actually locations of them.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh ok, my bad.