PDA

View Full Version : Hint of Where Assassins Creed May Go in the Future [SPOILERS]

jums300
11-05-2012, 03:56 AM
So I completed the main story and noticed that there were still main mission objectives (the exclamation marks) on my mini map. I went to one of them. It was at either the Boston or New York harbor. It was only a cut sequence of the British leaving the town by boat. There's a crowd of people cheering and then the Ship fires one shot. Connor looks elsewhere and sees slaves being sold. He looks concerned. It's not fair. Injustice. A thought came to my mind. Maybe the next Assassins Creed game will take place during the Civil War and follow Connor's son/grandson. Or maybe, Ubisoft will continue with Connor onto The War of 1812. It's an intriguing thought. :)

Beas7ie
11-05-2012, 04:30 AM
I too believe that Connor and/or his successor/s would be turning their efforts to fighting slavery and participating in the war of 1812. The thing would be how to spin in the story as they are ascendants of Desmond and Desmond's story concludes with AC3. Though I do think it would be cool to see an old Connor (he would be about 60ish during the War of 1812) participating in the events of the War of 1812 much like how we had old Ezio in Revelations.