PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS Did Desmond know?

thejoshknight
11-05-2012, 03:08 AM
At what point did Desmond, Shaun, and Rebecca know about Lucy's betrayal? At one point in AC3, Desmond says something like "I'm really nice to you, but yes, I'm a templar plot twist", so he clearly knows. He's also very guilty about the whole thing.

But I apparently missed when he found out and why he feels the guilt even thought he knows she's a traitor.

AllThatJuice
11-05-2012, 03:50 AM
It was explained in DLC for Revelations ( stupid I know)...But he probably feels guilty because he had feelings for her. She was after all his friend (even though it was probably all an act on her part, maybe?)...But put urself in his shoes, someone becomes ur friend and u eventually trust them with ur life and develop feelings for them, but then ur forced kill them because theyre actually a bad person. Youre still gonna feel a bit guilty right?

thejoshknight
11-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Right, but how does he know she was a templar? I didn't think that had ever been established.

Mega8BitPanda
11-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Upon touching the Apple in the Rome Vault, Juno showed Desmond what would happen should he let her remain alive and that she was a Templar. It's in one of the optional conversations between Desmond and Rebecca and in much more depth. I believe you can access the conversation just before the first Desmond mission.

zerocooll21
11-06-2012, 12:01 AM
Upon touching the Apple in the Rome Vault, Juno showed Desmond what would happen should he let her remain alive and that she was a Templar. It's in one of the optional conversations between Desmond and Rebecca and in much more depth. I believe you can access the conversation just before the first Desmond mission.

This

thejoshknight
11-06-2012, 04:17 AM
Much appreciated, that's what I missed.

infamous_ezio
11-06-2012, 05:47 AM
THey didn't, this is what get's me really fired up. It was said that TLA was viewed from clay's perspective, meaning, Desmond had no idea.... but in AC3 he knew apparently, they f;d up, terrible story writing...

zerocooll21
11-06-2012, 01:15 PM
The original plan was for desmond to relive the memories of TLA. They changed it and made it a DLC from clay's instead. Either way end of AC:B is when Juno showed Desmond, they didn't show us but thats how its been explained. I mean was that hard to put in some cinematics of Juno showing Desmond about lucy? TLA was great but the really F'd up the lucy death.

deskp
11-06-2012, 06:42 PM
DIdnt juno tell desmond while he was about to stab her? cause desmond did say he had a choise weather to stab her or not, and he chouse to do it:.

Rithrius
11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
This is what you get when they put important plot points in OPTIONAL dlc. Good job, Ubisoft!