PDA

View Full Version : Connor [spoilers]

Caeser_of_Rome
11-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Achilles: Think you can come in here, put those on and, call yourself an Assassin.

Why not? Ezio did.:cool::D:D

willstannard
11-05-2012, 03:35 AM
Aha

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 02:35 AM
Was it really that funny?

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 02:38 AM
No

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2012, 02:49 AM
Achilles: Think you can come in here, put those on and, call yourself an Assassin.

Why not? Ezio did.:cool::D:D

Ezio spent his childhood doing parkour with his brother. He was also trained by his dad to have the skills necessary to join the order when he became old enough. Connor, on the other hand, played hide and seek.

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Ezio spent his childhood doing parkour with his brother. He was also trained by his dad to have the skills necessary to join the order when he became old enough. Connor, on the other hand, played hide and seek.

connor spent his childhood hunting and killing animals with his best friend. he killed animals, and it was an easy transition to killing humans. his skills was so impressive that he joined the order at 15 years old. Ezio on the other hand, womanized and brawled on the streets.

Will_Lucky
11-09-2012, 03:18 AM
Ezio on the other hand, womanized and brawled on the streets.

Hey, his dad was proud of him for that :D.

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 03:20 AM
Hey, his dad was proud of him for that :D.

id be proud of my son to if he was a womanizer. means he got swag. means he got game. be proud of him if he brawled. means he can defend himself. means he ain't no punk.

AllThatJuice
11-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Trained by his dad? I dont know which Assassin's Creed 2 you played, but Ezio was never trained by Giovanni.

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 03:28 AM
for someone who claims hes a true AC fan, he sure knows very little. Mario trained ezio lol.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 03:34 AM
Trained by his dad? I dont know which Assassin's Creed 2 you played, but Ezio was never trained by Giovanni.
That's what I was about to say. In AC2 he didn't know his dad was an Assassin or what the order was. His dad while he was held captive(I believe) Told him about the hidden room, and he just slapped on those robes and tried to save his dad and Brother. Then later in the game his Uncle Mario Trained him. But, not that much, just a couple sword fights.

Bashilir
11-09-2012, 03:35 AM

Have you even played the Assassin creed games? Or did you just google AC2 from Wikipedia?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2012, 03:42 AM

And you know this because...?

Just because Ezio had no idea that his dad was an assassin doesn't mean his dad didn't train him. 15th Century Florentine noblemen didn't make a habit of learning parkour. Assassins did. Subtext.

Also, Florentine noblemen were trained from childhood in swordplay. The idea that Ezio should not have been able to handle himself in a fight shows an unbelievable lack of appreciation for history.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Have you even played the Assassin creed games? Or did you just google AC2 from Wikipedia?
I know right, you should see his other post, they are completely false. It's like he makes it up as he goes along, hoping everyone will believe him.

Bashilir
11-09-2012, 03:44 AM

Just because Ezio had no idea that his dad was an assassin doesn't mean his dad didn't train him. 15th Century Florentine noblemen didn't make a habit of learning parkour. Assassins did. Yeah because, he wouldn't suspect anything when his dad wanted him to learn parkour for no apparent reason.

Pr0metheus 1962

What happened to the notion that defenders of this game don't engage in ad hominem attacks? Does that go out of the window just when someone makes a good point, or is it just whenever it pleases you?

TrueAssassin77

Just because Ezio had no idea that his dad was an assassin doesn't mean his dad didn't train him. 15th Century Florentine noblemen didn't make a habit of learning parkour. Assassins did. Subtext.

wow. * shacks head, and turns away in disgust*

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 03:45 AM

Seriously, I think you need to replay the game again. Ezio didn't know that his dad was an assassins or what the order was, until his dad was held captive. Then his dad told him about the Hidden room in the house. Later Uncle Mario Told Ezio what it all was, because the dad got hanged. Stop googleing and stop lieing to cover your dumb-***.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2012, 03:46 AM
Yeah because, he wouldn't suspect anything when his dad wanted him to learn parkour for no apparent reason.

If you recall, Ezio was never all that bright - or did you not play AC2 and Brotherhood?

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 03:47 AM
Seriously, I think you need to replay the game again. Ezio didn't know that his dad was an assassins or what the order was, until his dad was held captive. Then his dad told him about the Hidden room in the house. Later Uncle Mario Told Ezio what it all was, because the dad got hanged. Stop googleing and stop lieing to cover your dumb-***.
Says the guy who blocked me for telling him you`re wrong.. (And he indeed was)

Bashilir
11-09-2012, 03:48 AM
If you recall, Ezio was never all that bright - or did you not play AC2 and Brotherhood?

Really? So you're saying Ezio is that stupid? Man, don't even. Yes, I've played every single one. Unlike you, which by the way, is pretty easy to tell that you've barely played them as your info is terribly false. So please, just stop posting.

AllThatJuice
11-09-2012, 03:50 AM

"Son, today Im going to teach you how to climb buildings"

"Why father?"

"Just Because"

hahaaha xD

have you actually ever played AC2?...

Will_Lucky
11-09-2012, 03:53 AM
Actually judging by the game and other outside events Frederico was certainly on the path to becoming an Assassin or at least a recruit and Ezio was on the path to becoming a Banker which Frederico amusingly failed at being the good slacker he was...

Giovanni may have had the path in mind for Ezio as well and was going to do so at the age of 18 but we simply don't know. Or he may have intended to have one son as an Assassin and another as a Banker to keep the family in its condition we simply don't know.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2012, 03:54 AM
have you actually ever played AC2?...

You obviously haven't, because if you had, you'd know that Ezio, as a teenager, was indeed that dumb. The whole first part of the game showed what a 'valley girl' Ezio was, which made it all the more heroic for him to grow up real fast when he was called upon to do so. THAT is just one of the reasons Ezio is a more likeable character than Connor, who was basically given everything he wanted and didn't have any sort of character arc (which is probably why the developers had to make him a whiny brat - to manufacture some conflict).

Let's face it: Ezio is Assassin's Creed's Obi Wan Kenobi to Connor's Anakin Skywalker. There's a reason virtually nobody likes Anakin, and it's the same reason virtually nobody likes Connor. In both cases the guy is a self centered little bore with a sense of entitlement a mile wide. I'm sure that 14 year-olds everywhere love him, because 14 year-olds are just like that.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 03:55 AM
If Ezio wasn't bright, how was he able to find the Two Apples of Eden? How was he able to assassinate like 40 people? How was he able to kill hordes and hordes or Attackers? How was he Able to find all the Keys to the Door below the old Assassins Guild? Guess he just had Dreams about doing that, and never accomplished it. Man this guy has Al-timers or something ****ed up with his head.

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 03:57 AM
You obviously haven't, because if you had, you'd know that Ezio, as a teenager, was indeed that dumb.

.................. ezio was about to become a banker.........................
just like connor is his own banker.......................
implies they are both smart as hell

Bashilir
11-09-2012, 03:58 AM
You obviously haven't, because if you had, you'd know that Ezio, as a teenager, was indeed that dumb. Haha. You should be a comedian. That statement is hilarious. You should really just stop. You've yet to have any valid points. Oh by the way earlier, nice hominem comeback, that was a great one. /endsarcasm

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 03:58 AM
You obviously haven't, because if you had, you'd know that Ezio, as a teenager, was indeed that dumb.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, God you are so stupid. You don't even play as him as a Teenager for that long. He was dumb because he got girls? Something you could probably never get. Back then, Fighting over women wasn't considered stupid. If I remember Correctly, Ezios dad was Displeased with his actions. Calling him Immature, for his age.

AllThatJuice
11-09-2012, 04:00 AM
Prometheus, go home you're drunk.

Will_Lucky
11-09-2012, 04:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, God you are so stupid. You don't even play as him as a Teenager for that long. He was dumb because he got girls? Something you could probably never get. Back then, Fighting over women wasn't considered stupid. If I remember Correctly, Ezios dad was Displeased with his actions. Calling him Immature, for his age.

Oh no he had a laugh afterwards and said it reminded him of his younger self, I loved that scene between Ezio and Giovanni :D.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-09-2012, 04:19 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, God you are so stupid.

Again, an example of how defenders of this game DON'T engage in name-calling?

Real mature.

Bashilir
11-09-2012, 04:21 AM

Real mature.

Because you're such a fine example of being mature.

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 04:28 AM
*Grabs popcorn and some beer*

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 04:33 AM
*Grabs popcorn and some beer*

*grabs popcorn and attempts to ask mother for beer. she says no. grabs some kool-aid instead*

Will_Lucky
11-09-2012, 04:40 AM
*grabs popcorn and attempts to ask mother for beer. she says no. grabs some kool-aid instead*

...I take it your not old enough to be playing this game in the first place :p.

I love this I really do...

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 04:40 AM

Real mature.
1- That member actually hates the game and is rude to everyone..
2- Immaturity deserves Immaturity. You`re both so and thus deserve each other perfectly..

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 04:41 AM
...I take it your not old enough to be playing this game in the first place :p.

I love this I really do...

17 yrs old lol. im actually able to by this game if i bring my liscense with me. 17+ right?

Will_Lucky
11-09-2012, 04:43 AM
17 yrs old lol. im actually able to by this game if i bring my liscense with me. 17+ right?

Ahh your not British then, lucky you :D. For the poor chaps here its an 18, not that it stops them.

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 05:01 AM

Shares some of his beer with TrueAssassin77.

http://www.alcohol-stuff.co.uk/images/extra/mug.JPG

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 05:29 AM
1- That member actually hates the game and is rude to everyone..
2- Immaturity deserves Immaturity. You`re both so and thus deserve each other perfectly..

I'm only rude towards you and I love this game soooooo, MR.Know it all got that one wrong again. God you should stop trolling because you're terrible at it. GET A LIFE AND GET OUT OF MINE!

Xeho
11-09-2012, 05:30 AM
If I remember correctly Ezio handled him self pretty well in that first fight & after the fight he went & had a little fun. And so on. Side note I'd like some popcorn & pizza to please?

"sets up a folding chair sits back & watches the argument"

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 05:33 AM
I'm only rude towards you and I love this game soooooo, MR.Know it all got that one wrong again. God you should stop trolling because you're terrible at it. GET A LIFE AND GET OUT OF MINE!
Ah.. I guess I`m wrong.. Then you actually are an Embarrassing front to Polite and well-mannered people that like the game and are willing to discuss matters Intelligently on a forum where everyone respects each other.

You`re Rude, Condescending and Ignorant.. As I said, a Terrible addition to this forum

I do not bid you a good day..

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 05:38 AM
If I remember correctly Ezio handled him self pretty well in that first fight & after the fight he went & had a little fun. And so on. Side note I'd like some popcorn & pizza to please?

"sets up a folding chair sits back & watches the argument"

Ezio was so amazing. I almost cried when he Quit, in revaltions. 3-4 years of Ezio, now a new assassin.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 05:40 AM
Ah.. I guess I`m wrong.. Then you actually are an Embarrassing front to Polite and well-mannered people that like the game and are willing to discuss matters Intelligently on a forum where everyone respects each other.

You`re Rude, Condescending and Ignorant.. As I said, a Terrible addition to this forum

I do not bid you a good day..

Shows your maturate you sit here all day trolling my posts, leaving nasty comments, and you say I'm rude and Ignorant. Rightttttttt, Back on Ignore list you go. :)!

Xeho
11-09-2012, 05:40 AM
All that matters is that he had a family & that he was happy to the very end. In time we will see if Connor will grow on people like Ezio did, if they keep him around. I haven't beaten AC 3 yet so no spoilers please.

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 05:42 AM
All that matters is that he had a family & that he was happy to the very end. In time we will see if Connor will grow on people like Ezio did, if they keep him around. I haven't beaten AC 3 yet so no spoilers please.

I'm not going to spoil it or nothing, but I doubt they will continue Connor seeming how it's the end of the war. Unless they do, make a War of 1812 Assassins creed, but I doubt again that he will live that long.

Assassin_M
11-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Shows your maturate you sit here all day trolling my posts, leaving nasty comments, and you say I'm rude and Ignorant. Rightttttttt, Back on Ignore list you go. :)!
Trolling your posts ? I have more important things to do..

But go on. Continue trying to make yourself feel important.. and I`m glad I`m on your Ignore list..I wouldn't want an Idiot reading my posts, so thanks..

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Shares some of his beer with TrueAssassin77.

http://www.alcohol-stuff.co.uk/images/extra/mug.JPG

*Drinks beer. then spits the beer out frantically. wonders why it tastes like pee*

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 05:59 AM
*Drinks beer. then spits the beer out frantically. wonders why it tastes like pee*

LOL, awww Come on pass one to me! Haven't had a drink in a couple of days, might go get a 24 pack and have a party, an ASSASSINS CREED III PARTY!

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 06:03 AM
LOL, awww Come on pass one to me! Haven't had a drink in a couple of days, might go get a 24 pack and have a party, an ASSASSINS CREED III PARTY!

as long as theres gravy and kool-aid

*slurps some gravy. wonders where the kool-aid is*

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 06:05 AM
LOL, Kool-aid, what kind you want?

pirate1802
11-09-2012, 06:06 AM

**** it! You wasted it. >:(

TrueAssassin77
11-09-2012, 06:16 AM
*to drunk on kool-aid to respond. does an experiement. puts gravy in the kool-aid bowl. tastes great. wonders why everyone is so angry*

Caeser_of_Rome
11-09-2012, 06:36 AM
*to drunk on kool-aid to respond. Does an experiement. Puts gravy in the kool-aid bowl. Tastes great. Wonders why everyone is so angry*

did you add me????

zhengyingli
11-09-2012, 06:40 AM
Guys, before the mods get here, let me tell y'all that you're scaring off potential posters, lol.