PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who has actually NOTHING BAD to say about this game?

KemistiOMG
11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
seriously people...

story = awesome
new combat system = superior
Connor = much more intresting character than ezio
enviroment = awesome looking, nicely completed and easy travel everywhere
and thousands of more awesome stuff in the game

I dont get it that almost half of you just whine about bugs and other stuff

zhengyingli
11-04-2012, 11:24 PM
I have a lot of bad things to say about this game. The difference is, the reasons you provided are more than enough for me to look over the faults.

Legendz54
11-04-2012, 11:29 PM
This game surpasses the previous AC's in every way, I don't have anything bad to say about it besides maybe a few glitches. Connor is now my favourite assassin, Ezio was just annoying and his character was dragged on too much.

willstannard
11-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Your not the only one, best of the series (possibly my favourite game ever) the only issue is that it's stealing my life :D

BBALive
11-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Every game has its flaws, and AC3 is no different. However, I do feel that it is superior to all of the other games in the series.

People find a few problems with a game and run with it. In AC3's case, it's the bugs, or the draw distance, or how the ending was mediocre, or how some people don't like Connor because he isn't charismatic like Ezio. When that happens, everyone tends to focus on the negatives and forgets about the positives. It's quite sad.

Assemblent
11-04-2012, 11:44 PM
No fellow assassin, you are not alone... : )

But if I have to be picky about something, it's only about the crafting interface. It's too confusing...

KemistiOMG
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
This game surpasses the previous AC's in every way, I don't have anything bad to say about it besides maybe a few glitches. Connor is now my favourite assassin, Ezio was just annoying and his character was dragged on too much.

and those are fixable problems

ImpossiblyMighty
11-04-2012, 11:55 PM
The only thing i think is bad is the kept the one kill combo in.... however this is really only a small complaint

Evenesque
11-05-2012, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't have any bad things to say if there weren't any bugs.

silvermercy
11-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Nope! You're not the only one! I loved it!! It's about the time the people who like it to became louder. That's generally the problem with people who like something; we're not as loud as those who have to complain about everything and make new threads about each detail they dislike.
(I only had one bug, btw).

Anyway, compared to the reaction I have seen on sites like Tumblr or deviantart the reaction is awesome. :)

EpikSpartan
11-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Forums are for complaining about bugs. So they can patch them -_-..

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Forums are for complaining about bugs. So they can patch them -_-..

We DO complain about bugs, but since most us didn't even experience outrageous bugs, we see a pretty great game on the big picture front.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Are you guys fanboys ac3 is good bit hitman absolution will be much superior

ProdiGurl
11-05-2012, 12:20 AM
seriously people...

story = awesome

I get those who have serious bugs that may all but ruin their enjoyment but I don't get all of it becuz I feel the same way you do.
I'm still neutral on the combat mechanics becuz I'm still working on getting it down better & I'm almost there. (finally got a nice kill streak w/ young Connor in Seq 5 which was fun)
The one I really don't get is complaints on story! Honestly, as an Ezio fanatic who does miss him, this story blows his trilogy away w/ depth of story & intrigue imo. That's really driving this game with me, it's like I'm reading a book & can't put it down only better, I'm playing a character in that book.

I have no glitches or bugs yet.... & this game is a pure pleasure, I'm always excited to get to play more. I haven't even played Connor as full fledged assassin yet & love it.
So part of me gets that people dislike change, the other part thinks nothing would please them & maybe there's some that's legit.
Devs heavily listened to fan input last year and I have to wonder if the same people who wanted these changes are dissatisfied with this?

rileypoole1234
11-05-2012, 12:21 AM
I agree with the OP

Nuff said.

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 12:47 AM
Nope! You're not the only one! I loved it!! It's about the time the people who like it to became louder. That's generally the problem with people who like something; we're not as loud as those who have to complain about everything and make new threads about each detail they dislike.
(I only had one bug, btw).

Anyway, compared to the reaction I have seen on sites like Tumblr or deviantart the reaction is awesome. :)
Yeah, right? It's always a breath of fresh air when something remotely positive pops up in the forums.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Seriously KemistiOMG

Story = alright
New combat system = adequate
Connor = much more boring character than ezio, and badly voice-acted too - it's like Altair all over again
Environment = awesome looking but difficult, glitchy and annoying to travel
And many more annoying things in the game

I don't get it that folks like you are so willing to gloss over significant bugs and flawed features.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Seriously KemistiOMG

Story = alright
New combat system = adequate
Connor = much more boring character than ezio, and badly voice-acted too - it's like Altair all over again
Environment = awesome looking but difficult, glitchy and annoying to travel
And many more annoying things in the game

I don't get it that folks like you are so willing to gloss over significant bugs and flawed features.

because there fanboys, man... they constantly praise anything that has "assassins creed" on it.... they go on how the best game ever, they ridicule anyone who disagrees with them.. and then they go on like

"omg how can anyone hate this masterpeice...how dare you"...

pots5555
11-05-2012, 01:00 AM
I am with you op but, some bugs and glitches can destroy that feeling of love for the game. One exemple: during the first homestead missions, my controller would just disconnect each time a battle would begin...I had to redo the second mission (the guy hanging from his feet) 5 times because of this. New batteries, even tried it with another controller, same thing. It has not happened again since then, but it's something that bugs me anyway. Other than that, superb game.

kriegerdesgottes
11-05-2012, 01:01 AM
The game is incredible. There are only two things I don't like about it and admittedly one of them (the hoody thing) is a big deal. But I wouldn't play it for 8-10 hours a day if I didn't love it. My eyes are totally blood shot right now.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 01:02 AM
I am with you op but, some bugs and glitches can destroy that feeling of love for the game. One exemple: during the first homestead missions, my controller would just disconnect each time a battle would begin...I had to redo the second mission (the guy hanging from his feet) 5 times because of this. New batteries, even tried it with another controller, same thing. It has not happened again since then, but it's something that bugs me anyway. Other than that, superb game.

what if i told you Hitman:Absolution will be a better game then AC3...

would you agree or disagree

Element CL
11-05-2012, 01:16 AM
A lot of the game was very very well done. BUT they did also mess up quite a bit of important stuff. All in all though It was 50 bucks well spent. I feel like walking around with a blunderbuss on my shoulder and whistling yankee doodle.

Muzza8391
11-05-2012, 01:17 AM
I love it.

Not one bad thing to say about it either.

WhySoSeriosKal
11-05-2012, 01:21 AM
seriously people...

story = awesome

I loved it. I didn't see anything wrong with it. My favorite parts were the ones featuring George Washington. The historical aspect was amazing for me, as I don't have much interest in the time periods of the previous games.

WSSK

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 01:27 AM
I loved it. I didn't see anything wrong with it. My favorite parts were the ones featuring George Washington. The historical aspect was amazing for me, as I don't have much interest in the time periods of the previous games.

WSSK

And I'm so glad the Connor was kind of a background character in terms of the war. Like Ramza from FFT.

GISMO786
11-05-2012, 02:08 AM
I have not completed the game yet but having played all the previous AC games I can say I am more intrigued and connected with the AC3 story. Ezio was charismatic and fun. His Italian accent and voice was addictive in a sense. Altair was a serious dude and a man on a mission. Takes no nonsense, a true leader. Connor is more aggressive, a ruthless fighter. He had less time with his parents as a child and grew up in the wilderness. It makes you feel for him when his mother dies. He may sound boring but his actions do him justice. That is why I prefer him over the other two. AC3 is bigger and better. So far I have experienced only one glitch, the floating muskets but apart from that one of the best games I have played. I have not reached the end but many people say the ending is poor. Well there may be more yet to come in sequels and that is always good. Combat is different but adapted to it within Sequence 3. So overall a very good game. Not all games are perfect but AC3 is outstanding in many areas compared to other games in the same genre.

HaythamKenway
11-05-2012, 02:25 AM
I have nothing bad to say about the games quality as well... a game, but it's BUGGED AS HELL. Bugged that it's barely playable for me.

SC1985
11-05-2012, 03:52 AM
I have only started playing this game since Friday night, considering I've been working all of last week, and I have got to say...this game is incredible. The story is way more in depth than AC2 I believe, and incorporating Native American beliefs and cultures into the Brotherhood was seamless - Corey May did an excellent job writing the story for this game.

The hunting of animals I think is done a lot better than even Red Dead Redemption; the graphics look amazing, I don't know how some of you think the graphics aren't that great, I mean, what do you expect from current generation technology? The graphics look great in the cities but as some others have pointed out, the graphics really stand out in the frontiers.

I really cannot find anything to complain about this game. This is the first Assassin's Creed that's really drawn me into the story, and I love the different side missions - I have learned how to properly fight and defend myself with these side missions. I love this game, and only on these forums have I heard ANYONE talk negative about this game. I believe some people just want to start ****. Unfortunate for such a great game.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 04:04 AM
I have only started playing this game since Friday night, considering I've been working all of last week, and I have got to say...this game is incredible. The story is way more in depth than AC2 I believe, and incorporating Native American beliefs and cultures into the Brotherhood was seamless - Corey May did an excellent job writing the story for this game.

The hunting of animals I think is done a lot better than even Red Dead Redemption; the graphics look amazing, I don't know how some of you think the graphics aren't that great, I mean, what do you expect from current generation technology? The graphics look great in the cities but as some others have pointed out, the graphics really stand out in the frontiers.

I really cannot find anything to complain about this game. This is the first Assassin's Creed that's really drawn me into the story, and I love the different side missions - I have learned how to properly fight and defend myself with these side missions. I love this game, and only on these forums have I heard ANYONE talk negative about this game. I believe some people just want to start ****. Unfortunate for such a great game.

its alright game, but hitman:absolution will be much better

ronnielaw316
11-05-2012, 05:05 AM
seriously people...

story = awesome

The story is ****.
I can't even grind through this Hatham dude's crap far enough to even get to Connor or whatever his name is.
Seriously, bored to death 5 minutes in and waiting for it to start being good.
I gave up.
Combat system is ****.
Nothing superior about it.
It's clunky, unintuitive and most importantly BORING.
Connor might be interesting but I gave up on the game before I even got to him.
I had no idea I would be playing this Hatham tool at all or I seriously would NOT have bought the game.
Environment is ****.
Everything is low to the ground, viewpoints are garbage, rendering is garbage, shadows are garbage and EVERY SINGLE PERSON is wearing lip gloss.
Half the time mouths dont even move in cutscenes, there are just ghosts speaking while characters that are badly rendered just stare at each other.

So yeah, you can overlook all that if you want.
Yet again, another garbage game cashing in on and wrecking an amazing franchise.
Seriously, Diablo 3 might just be better than this steaming pile of ****.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 05:07 AM
The story is ****.
I can't even grind through this Hatham dude's crap far enough to even get to Connor or whatever his name is.
Seriously, bored to death 5 minutes in and waiting for it to start being good.
I gave up.
Combat system is ****.
Nothing superior about it.
It's clunky, unintuitive and most importantly BORING.
Connor might be interesting but I gave up on the game before I even got to him.
I had no idea I would be playing this Hatham tool at all or I seriously would NOT have bought the game.
Environment is ****.
Everything is low to the ground, viewpoints are garbage, rendering is garbage, shadows are garbage and EVERY SINGLE PERSON is wearing lip gloss.
Half the time mouths dont even move in cutscenes, there are just ghosts speaking while characters that are badly rendered just stare at each other.

So yeah, you can overlook all that if you want.
Yet again, another garbage game cashing in on and wrecking an amazing franchise.
Seriously, Diablo 3 might just be better than this steaming pile of ****.

well did you like the old assassins creed

ronnielaw316
11-05-2012, 05:12 AM
Very much so.
The only gameplay this one offers is to challenge you to press circle as fast as you can when a cutscene comes along.

blacklimoband
11-05-2012, 05:14 AM
My only real issue with this game is the trading (convoy) interface.... with no upgrades I can only sell 3 pelts at a time... and each one takes a whole wagon to cart it? Those must be some pretty freakin big animals...

Logistically this makes no sense.... although I can understand this has been done to limit the rate at which you can earn income. Perhaps reducing the buy/sell prices of materials (eg lumber, pelts, animal parts etc) and allowing a realistic amount to be carted at one time would make this more enjoyable... even though it is amusing to think that a single hare pelt overloads a wagon :) *insert Monty Python quote here* (you know which one)

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 05:17 AM
My only real issue with this game is the trading (convoy) interface.... with no upgrades I can only sell 3 pelts at a time... and each one takes a whole wagon to cart it? Those must be some pretty freakin big animals...

Logistically this makes no sense.... although I can understand this has been done to limit the rate at which you can earn income. Perhaps reducing the buy/sell prices of materials (eg lumber, pelts, animal parts etc) and allowing a realistic amount to be carted at one time would make this more enjoyable... even though it is amusing to think that a single hare pelt overloads a wagon :) *insert Monty Python quote here* (you know which one)

It's the old school of "you can only hold 99 of something" or "you can only have one of these." I do agree it feels contrived.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 05:24 AM
money is pretty much worthless in this game

AT ONE SIR
11-05-2012, 05:32 AM
This is my first AC game. As a lifelong gamer, I normally play sports games and more recently FPS games like BFBC2, BF3 and Blops. I am so impressed by AC3. The amount of work that went into this is astounding, and the detail is nothing short of inspiring. The sound design really stands out as well. Too many details to list, but my first impression was that I want to work with these guys.

I was a bit nervous that it was going to be one of those games where you had to press 30 different buttons just to do things, but it's so clean and simple. Any idiot can make something super complex, however it's really difficult to make something super complex seem very simple. I just love this game. Ubi has EARNED a new fan.

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 05:57 AM
This is my first AC game. As a lifelong gamer, I normally play sports games and more recently FPS games like BFBC2, BF3 and Blops. I am so impressed by AC3. The amount of work that went into this is astounding, and the detail is nothing short of inspiring. The sound design really stands out as well. Too many details to list, but my first impression was that I want to work with these guys.

I was a bit nervous that it was going to be one of those games where you had to press 30 different buttons just to do things, but it's so clean and simple. Any idiot can make something super complex, however it's really difficult to make something super complex seem very simple. I just love this game. Ubi has EARNED a new fan.
I applaud you for not getting overwhelmed by this game. Did you know the background of the series before trying this game? If not, that opening recap must've thrown you for a loop.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 05:59 AM
I have some bad things to say, but just the sheer size and immersion has blown me away. The Story is just Awesome, Combat and tree running are addictive as hell. I can pop in the game and do nothing, but tree run for 5 hours and I`ll be having the time of my life.

Best in the series for me..

NucaCola
11-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Loved it.
Loved it, loved it, loved it.
If I had ANY complaint at all, it would be a few gliches, (most notebly with dual wealding pistols) and strangely no Philadelphia.
Up until now, I considered AC2 the best in the series storywise, now AC3 is at the top of the list in more then one category.
Anyone who complaines about not being able to get into the first hour of the game, is not a true assassin, or is a templar sleeper agent!

NucaCola
11-05-2012, 06:36 AM
"I have nothing bad to say about the games quality as well... a game, but it's BUGGED AS HELL. Bugged that it's barely playable for me."
You sir are a lyer.
Being bugged to the point that it's barely playable is Skyrim on day one release without the patch.

zhengyingli
11-05-2012, 06:38 AM
You sir are a lyer.
Being bugged to the point that it's barely playable is Skyrim on day one release without the patch.

Especially on PS3. Oh, the framerate...

Black_Widow9
11-05-2012, 06:40 AM
Loved it.
Loved it, loved it, loved it.
If I had ANY complaint at all, it would be a few gliches, (most notebly with dual wealding pistols) and strangely no Philadelphia.
Up until now, I considered AC2 the best in the series storywise, now AC3 is at the top of the list in more then one category.
Anyone who complaines about not being able to get into the first hour of the game, is not a true assassin, or is a templar sleeper agent!
If you are encountering any bugs, please make sure you do contact Ubisoft Support and let them know the details. http://support.ubisoft.com/

Thanks ;)

pirate1802
11-05-2012, 06:40 AM

Haha on PC too. And not just Skyrim, pretty much every game by Bethesda. Me and my friends have renamed them Bugthesda.

Free_Hidings
11-05-2012, 07:05 AM
You would have to be delusional to find absolutely no flaws in the game. However, personally the flaws are so minor and insignificant that they really don't affect my opinion of the game much at all. Truly a masterpiece.

What? I'm on PS3 and the framerate is amazing most of the time. Never drops to an unbearable level.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 07:07 AM
You would have to be delusional to find absolutely no flaws in the game. However, personally the flaws are so minor and insignificant that they really don't affect my opinion of the game much at all. Truly a masterpiece.

What? I'm on PS3 and the framerate is amazing most of the time. Never drops to an unbearable level.
I think he`s talking about Skyrim

Free_Hidings
11-05-2012, 07:11 AM
I think he`s talking about Skyrim

Ahh right, at one point I was so keen to play that but it sounds so aggravating that I think I will wait untill one day when I get a super gaming computer lol.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Ahh right, at one point I was so keen to play that but it sounds so aggravating that I think I will wait untill one day when I get a super gaming computer lol.
I didn't really have too many issues on 360. I love it.

We should probably get back on Topic. :p

Hawk Eye 2512
11-05-2012, 08:07 AM
I have experienced no glitches,bugs or anything on my 360. My copy of AC3 is Purrfect.

BeCk41
11-05-2012, 08:12 AM
I have nothing bad to say about the series or any game I've ever played. Every game isn't perfect and there will always be a few bugs here and there, but Ubisoft has done an incredible job at bringing their franchise to life, and they should get more praise than negativity.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/expressive/salute.gif I salute you Ubisoft

rego00123
11-05-2012, 08:16 AM
annoying bugs aside i have nothing really horrible to say overall. this generation of hardware is definatly showing its age with this game...but that has nothing to so with the game itself

InsanityGamer
11-05-2012, 09:30 AM
I absolutely loved the game, but there are definitely some flaws, not just bugs/glitches, but the improvements that were made are enough for me to overlook and enjoy the game.

AT ONE SIR
11-06-2012, 09:52 PM
I applaud you for not getting overwhelmed by this game. Did you know the background of the series before trying this game? If not, that opening recap must've thrown you for a loop.

I got caught up by reading the wiki, joining the AC Initiates thing a while back and watching all the "AC so far..." videos. The story is not that complicated once you understand the mechanism. Fro a creative standpoint, it's a brilliant premise that always creates opportunities. RE: Initiates, I wish there was a bit more of a transmedia aspect to the game. Like when you get to a certain point in the present time, you get a text or a call from one of the characters. There is an online story site that does that, but I forget it now. It's pretty cool when one of the live action characters sends a text and then you get it in real life. A bit of a missed opportunity IMO.

Now, PLEASE let me do all the Accounting Book stuff through a browser. For a stop-gap: at least let me select multiple items like when buying at a general store.

pacmanate
11-06-2012, 09:53 PM
If you have nothing bad to say about the game something is wrong... this game has so many bugs.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 09:54 PM
If you have nothing bad to say about the game something is wrong... this game has so many bugs.
I had no bugs :P

So far

pacmanate
11-06-2012, 09:56 PM
I had no bugs :P

So far

But you have frame rate issues, random drop shadows, NPCs sometimes disappearing and bad draw distance most likely.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
But you have frame rate issues, random drop shadows, NPCs sometimes disappearing and bad draw distance most likely.
No frame rate issues ( and even If I had, that`s not a bug) No random drop Shadows, Yes sometimes NPCs disappear (But so did every other NPC in every other open world game I played) Yes and I had bad draw distance (But again that`s not a Bug)

NinjaOnFire
11-06-2012, 09:58 PM
NOTHING BAD
Am I doing it right?

TeamCoby
11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
The only bad thing I have to say about it is there was no naval freeroam.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 10:17 PM
I got caught up by reading the wiki, joining the AC Initiates thing a while back and watching all the "AC so far..." videos. The story is not that complicated once you understand the mechanism. Fro a creative standpoint, it's a brilliant premise that always creates opportunities. RE: Initiates, I wish there was a bit more of a transmedia aspect to the game. Like when you get to a certain point in the present time, you get a text or a call from one of the characters. There is an online story site that does that, but I forget it now. It's pretty cool when one of the live action characters sends a text and then you get it in real life. A bit of a missed opportunity IMO.

Now, PLEASE let me do all the Accounting Book stuff through a browser. For a stop-gap: at least let me select multiple items like when buying at a general store.
Very interesting to hear you say that, because even for seasoned AC players of some gaming websites dismiss the modern day story as confusing or nonsensical. If a newcomer like you gets it, I don't know what their excuse is.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Very interesting to hear you say that, because even for seasoned AC players of some gaming websites dismiss the modern day story as confusing or nonsensical. If a newcomer like you gets it, I don't know what their excuse is.
Anyone who does not understand the Modern day story or simply dismisses it, is a "self proclaimed" seasoned player. Which accomplishes no merit in my eyes..

hyatari
11-06-2012, 10:39 PM
seriously people...
story = awesome

Haha, I lol'd. Thanks.

raytrek79
11-06-2012, 10:58 PM
I would only complain about courier missions "You have my ever lasting gratitude sir" For one, why would someone who has so much on his plate take time out to play mailman? Okay, maybe if he does it in passing, he was in the area anyway, but in that case a dude could wait years for Connor to happen by when it was convenient. What would make sense is if the letter had some measure of value, like it is strategies, inventories etc etc, reports from Patriot Captains and such that the enemy red coats may want attack you for it or or merc theives may want to steal it to sell to the red coats, the added danger of such threats while you hold the letters would make for interesting and believable story-line.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 11:13 PM
I would only complain about courier missions "You have my ever lasting gratitude sir" For one, why would someone who has so much on his plate take time out to play mailman? Okay, maybe if he does it in passing, he was in the area anyway, but in that case a dude could wait years for Connor to happen by when it was convenient. What would make sense is if the letter had some measure of value, like it is strategies, inventories etc etc, reports from Patriot Captains and such that the enemy red coats may want attack you for it or or merc theives may want to steal it to sell to the red coats, the added danger of such threats while you hold the letters would make for interesting and believable story-line.
This is the animus! Connor can fool around as long as he likes, but whenever he triggers any memory, he gets warped back into that point of the timeline he's supposed to be in. So, as far as we know, he could've delivered them right away. The guy standing in one place for forever just serves as a memory starter. Cheap explanation, but there you go.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 11:15 PM
This is the animus! Connor can fool around as long as he likes, but whenever he triggers any memory, he gets warped back into that point of the timeline he's supposed to be in. So, as far as we know, he could've delivered them right away. The guy standing in one place for forever just serves as a memory starter. Cheap explanation, but there you go.
A little dialogue wouldn't have hurt... or at least the man himself actually making the request... AND MAKE IT RANDOM !!

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 11:19 PM
A little dialogue wouldn't have hurt... or at least the man himself actually making the request... AND MAKE IT RANDOM !!
That, I agree. They sound worse than the citizens you saved in ACI. At least in ACI they have some repeated lines voiced by different people. Here, everyone sounds the same.

Escappa
11-06-2012, 11:20 PM

Yeah random missions would make it feel more alive so to speak.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 11:21 PM
That, I agree. They sound worse than the citizens you saved in ACI. At least in ACI they have some repeated lines voiced by different people. Here, everyone sounds the same.
I was so desperate to make it sound realistic, you`d hear the lines "Please, Sir got a moment" or "Can you help me, Sir ?" Coming out of my room while playing. And these were not coming from the Game :|

Yeah random missions would make it feel more alive so to speak.
They had the right Idea with the liberation missions, but sadly... those end -_-

Escappa
11-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Well if the missions didn't end you wouldn't be able to get 100%

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Well if the missions didn't end you wouldn't be able to get 100%
Why not ?? They`d be random at all times, but vital when needed..

Complete 3 Liberation missions here for example. Done.. 3 out of 3..but why end it after that ??

Escappa
11-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Why not ?? They`d be random at all times, but vital when needed..

Complete 3 Liberation missions here for example. Done.. 3 out of 3..but why end it after that ??

I get it, good point. Would be nice running around like a "super-hero" looking for trouble. Also with some more complicted missions. Because now there was just like "kill four guys".

MangoCookies
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Personally, the only thing that bothers me would be the glitchy animations. Then again, they are funny and constantly remind me that Rebecca needs to update the animus AGAIN.

AssassinGame1
11-07-2012, 12:03 AM
In my opinion, everything in the game is great except that there are too many annoying glitches