PDA

View Full Version : the rt running problem, love the series but this time the runnig issue is stopping me

reaper19830
11-04-2012, 11:17 PM
Unfortunately i cannot proceed past (sequence 8 ; something on the side)

Running after HICK is hard to accomplish and i have failed to succeed after more the 20 attempts i have quit.
The running my be the same but the ally's in ac3 are to small with lots of climbable surfaces. This keeps me from running after him only because i climb things and conner cannot jump across the street to the other buildings so it is VERY "unfortunate" for me!

I had a very fun time with the others and am very sad to miss out on this game even if some think it is a bad ending, at least they get to see it.

If some thing cannot be done i cannot beat this level and there for am forced to discontinue the games.

zhengyingli
11-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Hickey's escape route loops, so you'll just have to circumvent the main path if you can't catch him the old fashion way. As for turning an ally, letting go of free-run button for a millisecond works wonders for quick turns in a tight spot.

connor_bg
11-04-2012, 11:36 PM
Just a question, because im a pc player that haven't play the game yet, just watching videos of it. But how does the crowd tackle works? Do you have to hold the button as before or it is automated?

zhengyingli
11-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Just a question, because im a pc player that haven't play the game yet, just watching videos of it. But how does the crowd tackle works? Do you have to hold the button as before or it is automated?
You mean shoving them aside? As long as you're in free run, it's automatic.