PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft should be ashamed

II Kazz II
11-04-2012, 10:53 PM
This is the most broken game I have played in recent times, did anyone at Ubisoft even beta test this mess? Where to start

- Numerous...Not one or two...NUMEROUS gamebreaking glitches!!!
- Save files corrupting
- Ambient glitches....clipping...wrong noises on wrong animals, not being able to climb climbable surfaces
- Homestead - Common Man - This ENTIRE sidequest is a total mess, and for some, uncompleteable.
- Stats corrupt, possibly preventing 100% achievement not unlocking
- Achievements not always unlocking

Come on Ubisoft, this is now your flagship title, you ruined the game with a generic character, and a mind numbingly boring story, but these glitches are totally unacceptable, so much fuss over the day 1 patch, did it actually fix anything?????????

dewgel
11-04-2012, 10:58 PM
This is the most broken game I have played in recent times, did anyone at Ubisoft even beta test this mess? Where to start

- Save files corrupting
- Ambient glitches....clipping...wrong noises on wrong animals, not being able to climb climbable surfaces
- Homestead - Common Man - This ENTIRE sidequest is a total mess, and for some, uncompleteable.

Come on Ubisoft, this is now your flagship title, you ruined the game with a generic character, and a mind numbingly boring story, but these glitches are totally unacceptable, so much fuss over the day 1 patch, did it actually fix anything?????????

At first I thought you were sensible. Then you came out with the mind numbingly boring story comment. This game had the most cinematic and immersive story ever, especially considering they had to introduce a whole new setting, character and all the people around. It was done greatly.

The glitches are minor at best. I've put over 25 hours into the game, and I've had what, a few clipping issues, which is common practice in a game this size, and the Enyclopedia mission is a bit difficult to finish but not really game breaking.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Hi, sorry to hear you are experiencing issues, please ensure you put these here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

hyatari
11-05-2012, 10:31 PM
This game had the most cinematic and immersive story ever.

Haha.

sputs40
11-05-2012, 10:35 PM
At first I thought you were sensible. Then you came out with the mind numbingly boring story comment. This game had the most cinematic and immersive story ever, especially considering they had to introduce a whole new setting, character and all the people around. It was done greatly.

The glitches are minor at best. I've put over 25 hours into the game, and I've had what, a few clipping issues, which is common practice in a game this size, and the Enyclopedia mission is a bit difficult to finish but not really game breaking.
If we all tell the truth the game is a mess seems to me that a lot of forum members are afraid to tell the truth .......you only have to look round on the net the game is a mess ...if i sold you a car and it had a wheel missing but i told you i would patch one in for you some time in the next few weeks would you be happy....I THINK NOT

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Yes, the game is a mess. It's like Revelations all over again, but with more bugs and even more boring parts, and with a lead character voice actor (Noah Watts) whose performance reminds me of Philip Shahbaz's Altair - flat, emotionless and painful to listen to. At least there's no overwhelmingly bad game mechanic - there's no Den Defense in AC3 - and at least the main story makes sense.

In my view, the game could have done with a couple more months to deal with glitches - where was quality assurance on this game - out to lunch I guess. Then we could have easily lost the stupid underground tunnels in NY and Boston. Let's hope Ubisoft fire the bozos who made this game and get some real talent on the next episode, because if the rot that started in AC: Revelations and got worse in AC3 continues, I'm going to be saying a sad goodbye to the franchise. I can only take so much incompetence. They should have held onto Patrice Désilets.

Radman500
11-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Hitman:Absolution is going to be much better

Legendz54
11-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Big games come with many glitches, im sure they are fixable.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh Look, He found another useless thing to say.

At least you have variety...

Radman500
11-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Oh Look, He found another useless thing to say.

At least you have variety...

ok whatever you go play your kiddy-assassins creed, why us real gamers will play hitman: absolution when it comes out

Berrg3
11-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Glitches and bugs come from not the game being flawed, but from the systems. Since each system of every individual is different [ btw, your xbox/ps3 is not the same as another persons xbox/ps3] it takes some time for these bugs/glitches to be fix. I for one had no bugs or glitches whatsoever. Sucks for you tho.

MT4K
11-05-2012, 11:01 PM

You keep mentioning Hitman in almost all your latest posts. It's starting to look like advertisement.... Why not go to the Hitman Forums instead if you want to keep talking about it constantly?

Berrg3
11-05-2012, 11:02 PM
ok whatever you go play your kiddy-assassins creed, why us real gamers will play hitman: absolution when it comes out

There is not such things as "real" gamers. Anyone who calls themselves should leave this planet.
oh and hitman: absolution, yeah...No doubt it will be great. but not as great as ANY of the AC series.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sni55NW3tTo

Radman500
11-05-2012, 11:05 PM
You keep mentioning Hitman in almost all your latest posts. It's starting to look like advertisement.... Why not go to the Hitman Forums instead if you want to keep talking about it constantly?

because none of you kiddies have ver played a hitman game, and most likely suck at it.....

Hitman series is a much better series then assassins creed

and absolution will be better then assassins creed

assassins creed is a disgrace to be called a stealth game or an assassination game compared to hitman

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:07 PM
because none of you kiddies have ver played a hitman game, and most likely suck at it.....

assassins creed is a disgrace to be called a stealth game or an assassination game compared to hitman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjSk9krYg5U

RinoTheBouncer
Yes, the game is a mess. It's like Revelations all over again, but with more bugs and even more boring parts, and with a lead character voice actor (Noah Watts) whose performance reminds me of Philip Shahbaz's Altair - flat, emotionless and painful to listen to. At least there's no overwhelmingly bad game mechanic - there's no Den Defense in AC3 - and at least the main story makes sense.

In my view, the game could have done with a couple more months to deal with glitches - where was quality assurance on this game - out to lunch I guess. Then we could have easily lost the stupid underground tunnels in NY and Boston. Let's hope Ubisoft fire the bozos who made this game and get some real talent on the next episode, because if the rot that started in AC: Revelations and got worse in AC3 continues, I'm going to be saying a sad goodbye to the franchise. I can only take so much incompetence. They should have held onto Patrice Désilets.

Please, Revelations is the best AC ever after ACII.

MT4K

You are free to think what you like. You don't have to mention it in almost every single post... It could be considered spamming and/or indirect advertising. Both of which would be against the rules....

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:09 PM
You are free to think what you like. You don't have to mention it in almost every single post... It could be considered spamming and/or indirect advertising. Both of which would be against the rules....
How long does he have to keep it up before he`s banned ? He made another pointless thread just now

MT4K
11-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Let's not turn this into a fight between the franchises. They are both awesome.

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Indeed..

I`m buying Hitman..

Legendz54
11-05-2012, 11:15 PM

I know, i was just trying to show him what he is doing to AC3, hitman is a good series.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Please, Revelations is the best AC ever after ACII.

Yeah, suuuuure! I expect you think Den Defense was great fun, that the storyline in Revelations was absolutely riveting, and that the love story between Ezio and Sofia made his and Cristina's love story in AC 2 and Brotherhood look tame.

If so, then whatever you were smoking when you were playing Revelations, it must be some good stuff!

Assassin_M
11-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Yeah, right! Den defense was great fun, and the love story between Ezio and Sofia made his and Cristina's love story in AC 2 and Brotherhood look tame.

Please!
That`s his Opinion...

To your defense, He put it like it was fact, which is fundamentally false..

AssassinGame1
11-06-2012, 12:10 AM

- Save files corrupting

The glitches are what really pissed me off. I did not notice any of the other problems you have listed except the glitches

AssassinGame1
11-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Indeed..

I`m buying Hitman..

I am not trying to start anything but, Hitman's story is all over the place, it is not organized. The story gets really confusing that way...

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 12:15 AM
I am not trying to start anything but, Hitman's story is all over the place, it is not organized. The story gets really confusing that way...
I kinda want to find that out myself..

I played Blood Money and I loved it, and I`m gonna give this one a try..

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 12:22 AM
im not trying to start anything

but most gamers would agree that hitman is a better stealth, assassination game and a better series overall
Most gamers over there... At the hitman forums..Not here

So stop spamming like an Idiot. Do not remove the last bit of dignity you have for nothing..

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 12:22 AM
im not trying to start anything

but most gamers would agree that hitman is a better stealth, assassination game and a better series overall
I suggest you go and tell them on the Hitman forum then..

This is the Assassin's Creed forum ;)

end of advertising other companies games please ;)

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Excuse me..

I did just ask you to stop..

Please do not ignore my request - other wise I'm going to have to clear this thread out..

in fact - I should anyway..

Radman500
11-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Excuse me..

I did just ask you to stop..

Please do not ignore my request - other wise I'm going to have to clear this thread out..

in fact - I should anyway..

find i will stop

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 12:28 AM
find i will stop
good choice..

You were asked by a moderator twice to stop..

next time you get suspended for trolling and derailing someone else's thread..

end of discussion.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 12:33 AM
He just now personally messaged me:

>> hitman is a much better series then assassins (http://forums.ubi.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=3267543)

Radman500 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/659485-Radman500)<<

This guy is totally spamming & trolling and I don't appreciate him in my inbox with this.

Radman500
11-06-2012, 12:34 AM

>> hitman is a much better series then assassins (http://forums.ubi.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=3267543)

This guy is totally spamming & trolling and I don't appreciate him in my inbox with this.

that was before i said i stopped

i stopped

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 12:36 AM
I don't care what the timing is, it's SO not kool to do to members.

Mr_Shade
11-06-2012, 12:36 AM

This guy is totally spamming & trolling and I don't appreciate him in my inbox with this.Please hit the report button on the PM - so I can check the time stamp please.

DoNNiEDaRkO50
11-06-2012, 12:43 AM
It's weird because I haven't encountered Expect 2 glitches since I bought the game ,, The first glitch is the floating Musket ,, happened once . And the second one I was hiding in A stalking Zone and then the main character Flew up in the sky . It was Funny as hell !! other than that no other glitch happened !
So far AC3 IS my favorite AC EVA !

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 12:48 AM
It's weird because I haven't encountered Expect 2 glitches since I bought the game ,, The first glitch is the floating Musket ,, happened once . And the second one I was hiding in A stalking Zone and then the main character Flew up in the sky . It was Funny as hell !! other than that no other glitch happened !
So far AC3 IS my favorite AC EVA !
Same here. Floating musket once at the beginning, and never saw it again.

DavisP92
11-06-2012, 12:51 AM
Honestly, this game could have been so much better. The potential that this concept has (assassins in different eras fighting against another secret society) but Ubisoft has gone down the wrong path with it, they should have focused more on stealth then combat from the get go (at least they caught up).

Customization should have been another big feature after AC1, but it really was never present in any of the games. That is horrible, why after 5 games and 3 of them we have asked to remove weapons and we weren't able to (at least I didn't see it). Customization should play a bigger role then just, "hey lets have the gamers pick their outfits or what weapon to use" It should have more about clothing, fighting style, freerunning style, how many weapons we carry and where the weapons are located on our assassin, skill progression (not really rpg style) but if we start off as recruits with only a hidden blade on our first mission and once we are successful we can choice our next weapon to have or not (sword, dagger, bow, gun, crossbow, poison, bare hands, etc..). If we use the weapon more often then our assassin becomes more skilled with it. If an player uses swords, then he would become skilled enough to duel wield. On the other side if our assassin only used hand to hand then he would be skilled enough to go from disarm and use the weapon against the enemy to redirecting the attacks (like Ezio in ACR trailer). Different cosmetic looks other then just colors, have different assassin outfit options, mix it up. Have a few torso shirts, pants, shoes, and hoods. That way if you ever do make a co-op game then it would have two completely different looking assassins (unless the gamers want to look alike). If one gamer likes to have no weapons and no armor then they should be faster then their friend that likes to play as the tank.

The notoriety system needs improvement, guards should pay more attention to a person that looks out of place (A man with a bow and arrows on his back, tomahawk and assassin symbols on his belt and arm is a bit out of place). Get rid of the assassin symbols on our characters, it's kinda dumb if we are trying to be stealthy. Also going along with the co-op idea before, if we have one friend that is playing as a tank, and the other with no armor or weapons then the guards should really pay more attention to the tank player more. The more weapons and armor we have the more attention we should get. (I'm saying armor because if AC4 is in a time before AC3 then they could bring back armor).

Get rid of the sync. system, or adjust it for more freedom, I like getting everything in the game and hate seeing "oh you completed the mission but didn't do it the way we would like" I've gotten 100% sync. but I would have enjoyed the game a lot more if it wasn't a part of the game and there was no penalty for playing the game the way I would like to.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed playing this game. In fact I liked it more then all the other AC games, but you could do so much more... i hope i'm not coming off as too pushy :P (this is all my own opinion of course

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 12:56 AM
You didn't sound pushy Pdavis :) I said the same thing about ACR's story & Ezio's potential...& some other things even tho I ADORE that game.
I know what you mean tho. Probly easier said than done...

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Ubisoft shouldn't be ashamed... they have created whats in my opinion the best AC title so far, these issues are fixable.

Escappa
11-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Amen :)

DavisP92
11-06-2012, 01:09 AM
You didn't sound pushy Pdavis :) I said the same thing about ACR's story & Ezio's potential...& some other things even tho I ADORE that game.
I know what you mean tho. Probly easier said than done...

Haha well that' good that someone is on the same page as me, honestly even though i love AC. I've always felt like they were wasting it's potential. From AC1 they should have been making the game harder, increasing the stealth, and keeping the freedom. But they started to remove it with each game. Yea AC3 is harder then all of them, but that's just because sometime the game doesn't mention when there is a firing line and for some odd reason some guards can shoot abnormally fast when compared to others.

I always knew that this may be my last AC game, unless they actually make an AC game similar to what I have always wanted them to do. :( I just didn't think they would make so many mistakes with this one, maybe they need more then 3 years to make a game of the year AC

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Well as far as thinking something has more potential - sure I can agree & think it's fair. Then again I can say that with most all games I play & love.... but I didn't necessarily share the same opinions of the issues.
I think there's a fine line btwn trying to be realistic to the Assassin role and yet realizing we're playing a game & it's not real and it won't be 100% accurate in some or many aspects.
Such as weaponry - people want variety in their weapons & different ways to kill - in ACR they amped up the notoriety and people complained about that. So... they can't win for losing in these games.
One person wants one style, others want another & they get massive complaints that they can't remedy - when one fan is served, another is disgruntled. A lot of AC3 is from fan suggestions & complaints from ACR's release.

JediJabroni
11-06-2012, 01:38 AM
The game is winning on story so far with me.

Not at all thrilled with Connor's voice actor. Like Connor himself as written, he falls flat in the performance, though.

I've now experienced the frame rate drop in Boston now, and I'm not sure if I want to play anymore.

There have been too many little glitches to easily account for. Really hoping there is another major patch or two so I can go back to playing this some day. For now, I have to put it back on the shelf.

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Lol, I only wanted one style of fighting... Brutal kill animations. I LOVE the Rope Dart for hanging people... Predator style. LOL, for fun I go into the frontier and find people walking, I turn on Eagle Vision and wait for them to be below me... Then I spring my trap.

The game has performed thus far beyond my expectations, except for the E3 mission and whatnot NOT being in the game... I are angery about that.
But overall, FPS is top, gameplay is pretty friggin' amazing, Connor had some emotion to his voice, wasn't like Altaïr at all.

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 01:53 AM

- Save files corrupting

this is your most broken game??? you must not have played "DC universe online" then....

Krayus Korianis
11-06-2012, 01:56 AM
this is your most broken game??? you must not have played "DC universe online" then....
That game does have some MAJOR bugs, let me tell that to people. So does TOR. This game has minimal bugs.

La Cubetona
11-06-2012, 02:25 AM
The game is still new just wait for the patches.

DavisP92
11-06-2012, 02:29 AM
Well as far as thinking something has more potential - sure I can agree & think it's fair. Then again I can say that with most all games I play & love.... but I didn't necessarily share the same opinions of the issues.
I think there's a fine line btwn trying to be realistic to the Assassin role and yet realizing we're playing a game & it's not real and it won't be 100% accurate in some or many aspects.
Such as weaponry - people want variety in their weapons & different ways to kill - in ACR they amped up the notoriety and people complained about that. So... they can't win for losing in these games.
One person wants one style, others want another & they get massive complaints that they can't remedy - when one fan is served, another is disgruntled. A lot of AC3 is from fan suggestions & complaints from ACR's release.

you make a valid point but i think that they should as close as possible to that line. I can tell that they listened to fans for AC3 seeing how i know i've been screaming for a bow since ACB and was talking about a wireblade (their chainblade turned rope dart) after ACR first started talking about the hook blade. which has two parts, the hook and the blade lol. okay but seriously, i think people will be happy with more freedom, more customization which would allow more playthroughs with different experiences.

I honestly hope that they aren't listening to the fans that don't like the first two games or think that those are the worst of the 5 now (i hope i'm not stepping on your toes here). I've been a fan since the first and loved it, even when people were iffy on it. Mainly for it's freedom and atmosphere which I haven't seen since the first, AC3's was close but it didn't have that same feeling. Maybe i like that era more though. Back on track, if Ubisoft has been listening to the recently new fans then that means they are going to continue down the road of let's make an assassin that can kill everyone with no challenge and not die because of the difficult enemies. Even AC3 felt extremely easy to me, the only one that I had to fight through at least for the first part of the game was AC1. That's one of the reasons why I want to go back to the we start off with no skills like in AC1 as a recruit and work our way up to the top.

Lol, I only wanted one style of fighting... Brutal kill animations. I LOVE the Rope Dart for hanging people... Predator style. LOL, for fun I go into the frontier and find people walking, I turn on Eagle Vision and wait for them to be below me... Then I spring my trap.

The game has performed thus far beyond my expectations, except for the E3 mission and whatnot NOT being in the game... I are angery about that.
But overall, FPS is top, gameplay is pretty friggin' amazing, Connor had some emotion to his voice, wasn't like Altaïr at all.

if you are talking about my comment about fighting styles, I meant one could be more of a brutal break bones combat like Connor and another more about dodging and placing a blade in vital parts of the enemy (neck, heart, head), and a third being similar to Ezio's with flips over enemies and such. All would be badass, and if you could pick your favorite style out of three then why not have that option for others.

And i don't see where people think Connor had no emotion, Connor gave off that I can do this myself and I can handle myself with the random angry moments and comedy humor. I actually enjoyed Connor's role, especially with Achilles.

Will_Lucky
11-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Urghh...I'm honestly just pushing through this for the modern ending. This is disgraceful, I was expecting GOTY instead I think its safe to say even Diablo 3 played better than this and thats saying something. This engine isn't suited for this generation and its obvious its been three wasted years. They should have delayed until next year.

We have a main character who seems to have shown no character evolution whatsoever, voiced by someone who can only show one emotion. I'll admit the story is good, but the character is all wrong for it.

Controls are so screwed beyond belief I'm wondering if they genuinely thought lets change absolutely everything including the controls which had absolutely nothing wrong with them in the previous editions just to say we changed it.

The missions..some are good, others are absolutely imbalanced I swear they put some of them together and gave them no testing whatsoever.

Combat: Alright, but I'm finding it easier than it was in any previous game but thats opinion based by the looks of it. I am enjoying it its one of the few things that doesn't outright annoy me.

I think like AC1 I'll be putting this back in the box and never touching it again once I'm done with it. Honestly at this point I'm not sure how much worse this can get.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 02:37 AM
And i don't see where people think Connor had no emotion...

It's not that he doesn't have emotion. He does, sometimes, and it's one emotion only - anger. The real problem is that in 75% of the conversations, the voice actor's delivery is completely flat and uninvolved (just like Altair's was in AC1). It's at its worst with the homestead missions - some of them embarrassingly bad. And talk about a humorless game - there are absolutely no 'comic relief' characters in the game apart from the uber-lame Terry and his dad.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 02:42 AM
It's not that he doesn't have emotion. He does, sometimes, and it's one emotion only - anger. The real problem is that in 75% of the conversations, the voice actor's delivery is completely flat and uninvolved (just like Altair's was in AC1). It's at its worst with the homestead missions - some of them embarrassingly bad. And talk about a humorless game - there are absolutely no 'comic relief' characters in the game apart from the uber-lame Terry and his dad.
Terry`s dad ?? You mean Godfrey ? Did you even pay attention ??

DavisP92
11-06-2012, 02:43 AM
It's not that he doesn't have emotion. He does, sometimes. It's that in 75% of the conversations, the voice actor's delivery is flat and uninvolved. It's at its worst with the homestead missions - some of them embarrassingly bad. And talk about a humorless game - there are absolutely no 'comic relief' characters in the game apart from the uber-lame Terry and his dad.

I never saw Connor as being the main character that would cause something funny, but instead his actions would be. He is a character that doesn't really fit in with society (colonist and homestead individuals). That's how i looked at it, but I can see that the way the played Connor did seem detached where he could have showed more emotion both in how he moved and in the voice acting.

This game is more about war, racism, slavery and death so there wouldn't really be as many comical characters as there would be with Ezio who was raised in a environment where he made fun of others and had his way.

I found the miner to be somewhat comical though, well the part when he ran at connor in excitement and connor went into full assassin mode and flipped him over and stepped on his chest.

Edit: at TrueAssassin said, the interactions between Connor and Haythem were quite amusing and did make me laugh

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 02:44 AM

have you played the connor and haythem sequence??? funny as hell.

i btw don't play an assassin/killer game for "comic relief".
if i want "comic relief" ill watch 21 jump street.

btw the voice actor was of the mohawk tribe, and actually spoke the language. hes second leanguage is english... just like connor.... that means he is the perfect voive actor in every way shape and form for connor

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 02:45 AM

no he didn't. or he would have remembered connors and haythems exchanges with eachother. funniest thing in any AC game imo

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 02:47 AM

No. Of course I didn't. I didn't pay attention to the relationship there because the game fails to make me care.

hyatari
11-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Dude, they were cringe worthy and predictable, not funny.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 02:49 AM
No. Of course I didn't. I didn't pay attention to the relationship there because the game fails to make me care.
Then do not talk of a subject unless you`re fully informed..

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 02:51 AM
^this

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 02:51 AM
have you played the connor and haythem sequence??? funny as hell.

In what way? Is this American humor? German maybe?

i btw don't play an assassin/killer game for "comic relief".
if i want "comic relief" ill watch 21 jump street.

So I'm guessing you didn't enjoy the funny parts of AC1, 2, or Brotherhood then.

btw the voice actor was of the mohawk tribe, and actually spoke the language. hes second leanguage is english... just like connor.... that means he is the perfect voive actor in every way shape and form for connor

I'm sure the actor speaks Mohawk perfectly, but that doesn't mean he's a good voice actor. He may even be a good TV and movie actor, but voice acting requires a bit more, because you don't get the visual clues that screen acting allows.

Will_Lucky
11-06-2012, 02:52 AM
no he didn't. or he would have remembered connors and haythems exchanges with eachother. funniest thing in any AC game imo

Probably because Haythem was the only character worth something in game, literally they might as well have replaced him with Connor. Then again I also liked Israel Putnam.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 02:54 AM

You're an idiot. I don't need to know the relationship between Terry and his burly hirsute boyfriend/dad/uncle/whatever to know that their humor is lame.

adamsocal

Nope, Assassin_M, you're wrong about that. Fact

Assassin_M
You're an idiot.
Why Thank You..

At least I`m not you

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 02:55 AM
Nope, Assassin_M, you're so better than me. Fact

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 02:55 AM
So I'm guessing you didn't enjoy the funny parts of AC1, 2, or Brotherhood then.

He didn't say that. He plainly stated he didn't play the games for humor, even though there are humor in these games.

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 02:57 AM
Where the hell did all these haters come from?? This used to be a place full of people who were excited about AC3 and talked about it... Now its full of haters.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 02:58 AM
Where the hell did all these haters come from?? This used to be a place full of people who were excited about AC3 and talked about it... Now its full of haters.
Just shows you the manner of people who hate the game. They call you an Idiot when they`re wrong.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Just shows you the manner of people who hate the game. They call you an Idiot when they`re wrong.
Hate it or love, cool, but uninformed opinion's always the worst.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 03:00 AM
Hate it or love, cool, but uninformed opinion's always the worst.
Sure..

I stand corrected.

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:05 AM
humor is an opinion
/conversation

Will_Lucky
11-06-2012, 03:07 AM

No offense, but you are part of the problem you continuously bait people who will snap.

In regards to why people hate it, read a couple of posts get an idea. I was excited for this game I put this ahead of every other upcoming game and unfortunately it disappointed. I looked forward to AC1, 2, B and R and I enjoyed them all they either met or exceeded my expectations. This however no.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 03:08 AM
humor is an opinion
/conversation
But forming an opinion on humor he didn't see, that's uninformed opinion, which means nothing.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 03:09 AM
No offense, but you are part of the problem you continuously bait people who will snap.

In regards to why people hate it, read a couple of posts get an idea. I was excited for this game I put this ahead of every other upcoming game and unfortunately it disappointed. I looked forward to AC1, 2, B and R and I enjoyed them all they either met or exceeded my expectations. This however no.
To the first, you are just looking for an excuse for someone else calling me an Idiot..
To the Second, I have no problem anyone hating the game. RESPECTFULLY, CONSTRUCTIVELY and with no SPAM

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 03:09 AM
He didn't say that. He plainly stated he didn't play the games for humor, even though there are humor in these games.

I realize he doesn't play games for humor - if he wanted any humor at all (or at least if he wanted humor to be actually funny), he'd be somewhat disappointed in AC3, as I am.

Like you and many others here, he's a fanboy. He likes everything about the game. He can't stand any criticism. Folks like this have been all over these forums since I joined. They flit from one game to the next, they love everything about their game-du-jour and they spend their days making snarky comments when anyone sees the slightest room for improvement. They think they're defending a game, yet their activities seek to stifle any progress. To be honest, they disgust me. They are bad for gaming and they are a cancer on the games they claim to love. If they love their games so much, why aren't they playing them?

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:12 AM
But forming an opinion on humor he didn't see, that's uninformed opinion, which means nothing.
oh trust me, im not defending him. hes being ignorant. he was making fun of my sense of humor. him or one of his pals

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:12 AM
I realize he doesn't play games for humor - if he wanted any humor at all (or at least if he wanted humor to be actually funny), he'd be somewhat disappointed in AC3, as I am.

your disappointed in a assassin game because it doesn't have humor???

people just love finding things to complain about

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 03:13 AM

..wait.. since when is humor not subjective?

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 03:14 AM
..wait.. since when is humor not subjective?
Since he said so, It seems..

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:17 AM
if someone is palying this game for "humor" that someone is playing the wrong game

blacklimoband
11-06-2012, 03:18 AM
No Humor???? What's not funny as hell about walking up behind someone and stabbing them in the back with a hidden blade? /sarcasm

Mind you, I found it kind of amusing when I wiped out all but the front 3 guys in a patrol (the commander type dude and the 2 wearing skirts) doing walking assassinations....

And there was this bear that I corner assassinated by hiding behind a rock after it smelled me (mental note, beans are not a good meal for an assassin)...

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 03:19 AM
This game hasn't been as well received as some of the past games...

I feel like it's majorly a combination of bugs, control changes, and the fact that it's another yearly installment.

zhengyingli
11-06-2012, 03:20 AM

Like you and many others here, he's a fanboy. He likes everything about the game. He can't stand any criticism. Folks like this have been all over these forums since I joined. They flit from one game to the next, they love everything about their game-du-jour and they spend their days making snarky comments when anyone sees the slightest room for improvement. They think they're defending a game, yet their activities seek to stifle any progress. To be honest, they disgust me. they are bad for gaming and they are a cancer on the games they claim to love.
I have a lot of bad things to say about the game, but unlike you, I never praise or thrash anything I haven't experienced/seen myself.

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:21 AM
thats only because ppl are butt hurt over ezio

DavisP92
Wow that escalated quickly, I was just having a conversation with some people and then boom. But hey lets get back on track Assassin M is in the right here in my opinion.

I don't think there are any fanboys on this forum after 6 years of being on these forums, i'm sure everyone here that has been here for a while knows that the game has it's faults but still enjoys it and is willing to talk about them.

Assassin_M
This game hasn't been as well received as some of the past games...

I feel like it's majorly a combination of bugs, control changes, and the fact that it's another yearly installment.
looks like you forgot about Revelations xD

This game has been received so much better xD

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 03:22 AM
Wow that escalated quickly, I was just having a conversation with some people and then boom. But hey lets get back on track Assassin M is in the right here in my opinion.

I don't think there are any fanboys on this forum after 6 years of being on these forums, i'm sure everyone here that has been here for a while knows that the game has it's faults but still enjoys it and is willing to talk about them.
Thank You for being the sound of reason, Thank You, Sir..

We have complaints.. We posted them in the feedback threads and made threads about it for God`s sake, but noooo Unless you hate everything about the game and complain about it every 5 minutes then you`re an idiot Fan-boy..

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 03:24 AM
looks like you forgot about Revelations xD

This game has been received so much better xD

I said as some.
Revelations has an 80 on metacritic, AC3 has an 85.

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:24 AM

Like you and many others here, he's a fanboy. He likes everything about the game. He can't stand any criticism. Folks like this have been all over these forums since I joined. They flit from one game to the next, they love everything about their game-du-jour and they spend their days making snarky comments when anyone sees the slightest room for improvement. They think they're defending a game, yet their activities seek to stifle any progress. To be honest, they disgust me. They are bad for gaming and they are a cancer on the games they claim to love. If they love their games so much, why aren't they playing them?

have you seen my thread history? i say bad things about the game all the time... im a fanboy because i disagree with you? i think what your arguing over is dumb and petty. looking for humor in a assassin game is foolish and ignorant. saying the game sucks because it wasn't funny is by far the stupiest thing ive heard on these forums

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 03:26 AM

I defend decisions made for all games, yet I still offer my advice on how it could be better.

Pr0metheus 1962
11-06-2012, 03:33 AM
I defend decisions made for all games, yet I still offer my advice on how it could be better.

Then the fanboys will ignore the former and hate you for the latter.

Wolfsbane5
11-06-2012, 03:34 AM
This whole thread is turning out to be hitman versus AC series.

- Hitman is a shooter, a Stealth orientated third person shooter. But still a shooter.
- AC series are Historical Fiction, Action-Adventure, Open-World games. Stealth orientated.

The AC-series as Historic Fiction, has an enormous background story. Pretty much all known history has been used for its story.
As for publishers, Ubisoft versus Square-Enix. I'm not even going there. Big games will always have bugs and Square has had a fair share of them aswell ever since Finalfantasy 10.
Finalfantasy 9 was their last Open-world game. "Appearently current day graphics make it impossible to make an openworld game on the scale of FF7".

Yes AC is buggy, but so are many openworld games. Skyrim? buggy! World of Warcraft? buggy (altho blizzard has the best customer support of the gamin industry, and fixes stuff)
Kingdopms of amular: reckoning? bugged. Borderlands? bugged. Fallout series? bugged. Far Cry? guess what.. bugged? yes! Morrow wind? bugged.
Finalfantasy7, hardly any bugs. FF8 had a few bugs, FF9 had alot of bugs. FF10 wasn't an open-world game anymore nor any Finalfantasy after (save FFXI-online) they still have bugs tho.
Even Red Dead Redemption was bugged altho far fewer bugs then most other open-world games I've played.
oh and GTA-series count as open-world games too, and them too are bugged.
Yes, I'm fan of the genre. Open-world games = bugged.

Hitman aint an openworld game, the only thing they got in common is the stealth and being a game. Its like comparing Steak with Pie, cause you can eat both and both taste well.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 03:35 AM
The only hate going on here is coming from you..

(Calling me an Idiot. Yeah well done. Good Job)

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:36 AM
This whole thread is turning out to be hitman versus AC series.

- Hitman is a shooter, a Stealth orientated third person shooter. But still a shooter.
- AC series are Historical Fiction, Action-Adventure, Open-World games. Stealth orientated.

The AC-series as Historic Fiction, has an enormous background story. Pretty much all known history has been used for its story.
As for publishers, Ubisoft versus Square-Enix. I'm not even going there. Big games will always have bugs and Square has had a fair share of them aswell ever since Finalfantasy 10.
Finalfantasy 9 was their last Open-world game. "Appearently current day graphics make it impossible to make an openworld game on the scale of FF7".

Yes AC is buggy, but so are many openworld games. Skyrim? buggy! World of Warcraft? buggy (altho blizzard has the best customer support of the gamin industry, and fixes stuff)
Kingdopms of amular: reckoning? bugged. Borderlands? bugged. Fallout series? bugged. Far Cry? guess what.. bugged? yes! Morrow wind? bugged.
Finalfantasy7, hardly any bugs. FF8 had a few bugs, FF9 had alot of bugs. FF10 wasn't an open-world game anymore nor any Finalfantasy after (save FFXI-online) they still have bugs tho.
Even Red Dead Redemption was bugged altho far fewer bugs then most other open-world games I've played.
oh and GTA-series count as open-world games too, and them too are bugged.
Yes, I'm fan of the genre. Open-world games = bugged.

Hitman aint an openworld game, the only thing they got in common is the stealth and being a game. Its like comparing Steak with Pie, cause you can eat both and both taste well.

i am right to assume that you only read the 1st 4 pages.................. you are late man

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:37 AM

you are the one hating yo. you called my a fanboy because i disagreed with you

DavisP92
11-06-2012, 03:39 AM
Thank You for being the sound of reason, Thank You, Sir..

We have complaints.. We posted them in the feedback threads and made threads about it for God`s sake, but noooo Unless you hate everything about the game and complain about it every 5 minutes then you`re an idiot Fan-boy..

haha why thank you my good man... I'VE GOT YOUR BACK YO lol.

yea there is an abundant of complaints going around, I enjoyed the game. I mentioned what I didn't like and what I hope they change/add to the game and that's it. Unless someone brings it up or my thoughts are related to the topic there isn't a reason to mention then now

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 03:41 AM
I'm also annoyed by pdavis' comments, as he says he hopes my advice isn't used. (I think the first two games are the worst of the.series, I still love them though.)

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 03:43 AM
haha why thank you my good man... I'VE GOT YOUR BACK YO lol.

yea there is an abundant of complaints going around, I enjoyed the game. I mentioned what I didn't like and what I hope they change/add to the game and that's it. Unless someone brings it up or my thoughts are related to the topic there isn't a reason to mention then now
I think what everyone needs to learn is to both Complain AND suggest.

Also; not to do it every 5 minutes in every thread you come across..

I love Suggestions. They make this forum seem healthy and full of Ideas through brainstorming. This is what made this forum so great in the past..Rational people. POLITE people. SMART people..

People who truly love the series and sincerely want to make it better. The one who invented this idea of "To love the series, you have to complain over over over and over.. What suggestion ? Pfff Whining for the win" will have a special place in hell

Layytez
11-06-2012, 03:44 AM
Ubisoft should be ashamed but it not be for the same reasons we all think.

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 03:45 AM
I wish my internet was back so I could.detail my posts.

TrueAssassin77
11-06-2012, 03:45 AM
all my suggestion threads no one ever bothered to comment. ppl seem to love commenting on troll and complain threads....

Wolfsbane5
11-06-2012, 03:57 AM
i am right to assume that you only read the 1st 4 pages.................. you are late man
I read the other pages too, yet still no one mentioned the point I tried to make.
So I had to make it myself, altho when I started typing this thread was 8 pages long and now its 10 already =P so might have missed some.

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 04:08 AM
I like Wolfsbane's post - I haven't played most of those games except for Far Cry & Fallout 3 (I wouldn't buy Fallout Vegas becuz of the amount of bugs it was reported having.) That hurt me too becuz I So wanted it.
I never paid attn. to the Open World correlation. Thanks for that info.

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 04:09 AM
New Vegas is awesome.

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:24 AM
[

ProdiGurl
11-06-2012, 04:25 AM
I think what everyone needs to learn is to both Complain AND suggest.

Also; not to do it every 5 minutes in every thread you come across..

I love Suggestions. They make this forum seem healthy and full of Ideas through brainstorming. This is what made this forum so great in the past..Rational people. POLITE people. SMART people..

People who truly love the series and sincerely want to make it better. The one who invented this idea of "To love the series, you have to complain over over over and over.. What suggestion ? Pfff Whining for the win" will have a special place in hell

Here's the problem as I see it ~ since I was here for ACR's release & I know you were here too, I noticed how much Devs listened to what people wanted and what they liked & implemented it....
I think the fan base is split on what they like & want so when devs give us what "we" ask for, it makes other fans angry & complain. There's really no pleasing everyone no matter what they do even if it's good.

@ Jexx, hmmmm thanks for that. Make me curious.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Here's the problem as I see it ~ since I was here for ACR's release & I know you were here too, I noticed how much Devs listened to what people wanted and what they liked & implemented it....
I think the fan base is split on what they like & want so when devs give us what "we" ask for, it makes other fans angry & complain. There's really no pleasing everyone no matter what they do even if it's good.

@ Jexx, hmmmm thanks for that. Make me curious.

No one will ever be please, my friend..:)

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:31 AM
I agree that you ******s should be absolutely ashamed! You work for three years to give people the most lack-luster Assassins outing to date! The glitches and bugs are so prevalent that I have traded in my game before I even completed it! Your day one patch was supposed to help? BULL! I would hate to have seen it without it! I'm never buying another one of your games! Further more, I'm going to speak poorly about this trainwreck wherever and whenever I can! SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 04:32 AM
Ok. We love you, and so does UbiSoft for giving feedback on the game.

coolpattak
11-06-2012, 04:36 AM
Still having an issue linking my uplay account with xbox and when i run uplay on xbox it says i need to update account info and terms/agreement - posted a help on uplay support but its been 5 days and still no response. maybe someone here could please help me.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 04:40 AM
I agree that you ******s should be absolutely ashamed! You work for three years to give people the most lack-luster Assassins outing to date! The glitches and bugs are so prevalent that I have traded in my game before I even completed it! Your day one patch was supposed to help? BULL! I would hate to have seen it without it! I'm never buying another one of your games! Further more, I'm going to speak poorly about this trainwreck wherever and whenever I can! SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!
Welcome, I suppose..

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 04:42 AM

Your unwelcome here.

Jexx21
11-06-2012, 04:44 AM
That was rude mani.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 04:44 AM
Your unwelcomed here.
Now Now, don't be unkind ;)

Everyone should feel welcome here. even if he`s a...... Ummm.... This person

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Why is that? Because I'm posting how I feel? Whatever fanboy...

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 04:45 AM
We apologize on his behalf:)

But Please consider posting constructively here and/or in one of the feedback threads:)

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:48 AM
This game was the one that I had been waiting for all year. It was to be my "game of the year". One of my biggest regrets in a long while. The naval missions were cool but they were too short and not plentiful enough.

Legendz54
11-06-2012, 04:49 AM

Your lucky the other forum members are cutting you some slack, I apologise i suppose. Just do what M said.

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:50 AM
I posted under the one that said that Ubisoft should be ashamed. Hence the tirade.

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:51 AM
Why, what "forum" is this? You're not the forum police.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 04:51 AM
This game was the one that I had been waiting for all year. It was to be my "game of the year". One of my biggest regrets in a long while. The naval missions were cool but they were too short and not plentiful enough.
I appreciate your more rational approach to conversation :)

I agree with you that Naval gameplay should have been free roam, but hey..There is still hope, maybe if we post in the feedback thread and tell them how much we love this part of the game, they might consider releasing a free roam Naval gameplay;)

Also, concerning the bugs. The Devs are working hard to release the next patch. The Bugs thread is there as something to go back to for the Devs to remove the bugs many of us have encountered

Why, what "forum" is this? You're not the forum police.
Now Now, lets all calm down..

No one is the police. We`re all here an equal community. I`m merely suggesting:)

HatedGamertag
11-06-2012, 04:54 AM
I do appreciate your diplomacy M.

Assassin_M
11-06-2012, 04:56 AM
I do appreciate your diplomacy M.
Thank You:)

Everyone here is normally nice, please forgive Mani. We`v all been having a hard time with so many heated arguments going on here..

I`m sure he did not mean to be hostile:D

ScarFace IIV
11-06-2012, 05:02 AM
Keep calm patch will be on the way soon just hold on and assassinate some Templars :) Peace