PDA

View Full Version : Free Sail & Raiding [SPOILERS]

ACIIIConnor
11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
I thought that the game was amazing, Surprise from here to there. My biggest surprise was Connor's Dad being a Templar. One of the VERY FEW things I was a little disappointed in was not being able to free sail. I am going to start a poll hoping that people will agree we should be able to have free sail, Also if free sail happens, Be able to raid Ships.

EDIT:

The poll is for a new patch, not a new game.

AltairCBM
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
If they make another Connor game I'm positive we'll get free sailing, and no stupid Mohawk after the game ends either.

ACIIIConnor
11-04-2012, 10:54 PM
I would LOVE another game with connor, But I'm hoping the free sail and raid will become a patch if we get enough votes

Nnamerif
11-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Yes free sail and raiding!! if they don't wanna put out a patch that allows it Ubi better release a pirate game with the exact same mechanics and graphics.

LeoOfCostaRica
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
...Sometimes I think people here don't know what a patch actually is.

ACIIIConnor
11-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Yes free sail and raiding!! if they don't wanna put out a patch that allows it Ubi better release a pirate game with the exact same mechanics and graphics.

Exactly

TeamCoby
11-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Wasn't free-sailing originally going to be in the game?

Lupercus50
02-06-2013, 02:16 PM
defintely free sailing is a must, I've just completed all tasks that required sailing and was dissapointed to learn I could not take the ship out again, it just floats there in the harbour looking pretty....and useless.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Free Sail?HELL YEAH!Raiding?Nah,Connor is a privateer not a pirate.He won't raid ships for money,only to take out targets.IF you want raiding,Ubi better make a P.o.C games.
Edit:Whats the hate about Mohawk style?That's just temporary,Connor is Mohawk,without that style,we will feel like there's no Mohawk Culture here.And to some guys saying "That hood is necessary to hide that beast's face",means that you are being racist or w/e its called to the Mohawk tribe,if you are black,would you love being called black or be discriminated?No,right?

Lupercus50
02-06-2013, 05:37 PM
Free Sail?HELL YEAH!Raiding?Nah,Connor is a privateer not a pirate.He won't raid ships for money,only to take out targets.IF you want raiding,Ubi better make a P.o.C games.
Edit:Whats the hate about Mohawk style?That's just temporary,Connor is Mohawk,without that style,we will feel like there's no Mohawk Culture here.And to some guys saying "That hood is necessary to hide that beast's face",means that you are being racist or w/e its called to the Mohawk tribe,if you are black,would you love being called black or be discriminated?No,right?I just got kidds outfit, raiding is definetly in for ships manned by redcoats, another good way to get materials.

AjinkyaParuleka
02-06-2013, 07:47 PM
I just got kidds outfit, raiding is definetly in for ships manned by redcoats, another good way to get materials.
Still that's piracy,raiding is fine untill it is with Templar.

Lupercus50
02-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Still that's piracy,raiding is fine untill it is with Templar.Connor goes through this game being able to murdering loyalists and patriots, I don't think a bit of piracy is going to add much to his criminal activities, everything Connor has done would have gotten him hanged in those days, even pick pocketing could have got you hanged.