PDA

View Full Version : Captain of the Aquila.

DargonisDufaux
11-04-2012, 10:43 PM
ok i know theres been alot of talk on the forums about glitches and bugs and things people are requesting be fixed and yadda yadda but im curious why noone has mentioned this. I admit I almost went to ebay to purchase a DLC code for this DLC because in game the outfit that I wear while in naval battles looks amazing. its already in the game of course, the model , texture whatever because connor uses it in a few fight scenes so its already mapped to him or whatever you want to call it.

my concern is the DLC outfit captain of the aquila gives you what I thought was this same marvelous outfit but it is a low rez version it appears, the coloring isnt the same, it looks beta almost. is there any hope of getting the actual naval captain outfit connor wears in game as an outfit option? because personally its my favorite outfit in game.

melancholyroar
11-24-2012, 05:13 AM
Totally agree with this post dude, Its really quite bad.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:15 AM
blah blah blah whine whine dude ubisoft is a great company and im pretty sure its meant to be that way

AdmiralCole
11-24-2012, 05:18 AM
I agree with the OP.
I actually got one off eBay and I am very disappointed.
It honestly makes Connor look like he just came from a wedding. Not like a pirate captain and nothing like the one he wears during naval combat,
They either need to update the DLC or put it in the game and keep this as our formal attire.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 05:21 AM
dont, like it dont use it then smh

dont whine its against forum rules when its in the wrong section

DargonisDufaux
11-24-2012, 06:13 AM
dont whine or complain? im pretty sure alot of people did that for the hood issue at the end of the game, tired of people ranting because something bothers one person that doesnt obviously bother you.

legends7788
11-24-2012, 06:16 AM
the mohawk is ok and so if ubisoft, please

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:45 AM
my wish is that dosens of outfits will come in a cheap DLC where people can get physical copies for it (a lot of people don't trust buying the actual DLC cause of all the people losing thousands after they brought DLC over psn)