PDA

View Full Version : what does connor's mom say during the loading screen just before Sequence 4? SPOILERS

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Again...there WILL be SPOILERS. Go back if you don't want any...

So here it goes...

I just got to the part where Desmond and the audience finds out Haythem is a Templar and leaves the Animus. Then where his dad punches him and all that jazz. By accident I re-entered the Animus because I saw a 'ghost' near the Animus that resembled the holographic images of Juno and all the ones who came before and tried to ineract with it and foolishly pressed it next to the Animus so boop, I went back in and saw I was controlling Connor's mom and was like "WTF?" and she began speaking in the native language and completely caught me off guard because I never see the ancestor speak in the Animus loading screen...so I scrambled up to read it but couldn't because my TV sucks and displays the words on every new game super small for some reason so I turned the console off hoping to be Desmond again, hoping I cut off the save so I can redo it....well no, it just opened up the next sequence so now I have no idea what she said in the loading screen :/

Can anyone help? At least a paraphrase if anyone remembers, a video, transcription, etc. Please...?

DKBM
11-04-2012, 11:26 PM
She says that the baby grew inside her, she feared it wouldnt be accepted but there was enough native in him to be accepted but it didnt matter, they accepted him anyway, thats what i remember there were other things aswell but maybe someone else will be able to tell you.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
11-05-2012, 12:56 AM
She says that the baby grew inside her, she feared it wouldnt be accepted but there was enough native in him to be accepted but it didnt matter, they accepted him anyway, thats what i remember there were other things aswell but maybe someone else will be able to tell you.

Thank you so much. I didn;t think it was crucial to the story but I felt disappointed that I messed up and skipped something. Thanks again! :)