PDA

View Full Version : Naval Convoy Ability

creamofpayne
11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm trying to figure out what unlocks the recipe or where the recipe's located. Do I need to reach a certain story mission, privateer contract, almanac, etc?

tbkingsbury4
02-14-2013, 11:30 PM
something like 9 or 10 with L2 (or maybe 3) for Lance... You get a "naval convoy" in the special recipes list... It takes bear grease of all things.... Well, I made one, loaded it with 10 barrels of rye and sent it to Louisbourg... I've already done the privateer missions, so it says the risk is 5%.... Well very 1st convoy lost at sea!!!!! WTF... That is just plain ridiculous... Never had that kind of problem with land convoys even when risk was 30+ %.And of course, I don't have any more bear grease!!! Oh well... what a waste of time...

AjinkyaParuleka
02-15-2013, 07:50 PM
something like 9 or 10 with L2 (or maybe 3) for Lance... You get a "naval convoy" in the special recipes list... It takes bear grease of all things.... Well, I made one, loaded it with 10 barrels of rye and sent it to Louisbourg... I've already done the privateer missions, so it says the risk is 5%.... Well very 1st convoy lost at sea!!!!! WTF... That is just plain ridiculous... Never had that kind of problem with land convoys even when risk was 30+ %.And of course, I don't have any more bear grease!!! Oh well... what a waste of time...
Go to the bear paradise for bear stuff.