PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] AC3 - Common Man [SPOILER]

cheezman3
11-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I am working on the encyclopedia of the common man and I have every worker done except for the lumberers. I have 2 of 3. Those two have to be the laziest guys in the whole game. What should I be looking for to find that 3rd job. I can't catch them doing anything new!!!!

cheezman3
11-04-2012, 10:24 PM
so many views yet no replies. Anyone out there feeling like a good samaritan?

Rachgier
11-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Splitting logs with Big Dave by the cart near their house, inspecting and loading lumber on their cart at their house, playing Bowls near the Inn, sawing lumber, sharpening their tools, unloading their lumber cart, with Big Dave, and inspecting the dimensional lumber at the mill with Lance.

EDIT: And yes, they are some lazy lazy f*ckers. Every time I catch them doing something it is with another artisan and says that the entry is complete for the other artisan and not giving me credit with the lumberers.

cheezman3
11-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Splitting logs with Big Dave by the cart near their house, inspecting and loading lumber on their cart at their house, playing Bowls near the Inn, sawing lumber, sharpening their tools, unloading their lumber cart, with Big Dave, and inspecting the dimensional lumber at the mill with Lance.

EDIT: And yes, they are some lazy lazy f*ckers. Every time I catch them doing something it is with another artisan and says that the entry is complete for the other artisan and not giving me credit with the lumberers.

thanks for the things to look for. And I know, godfrey just fishes the entire time I see him, nothing else other than fishing