PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] HUGE GAME-BREAKING GLITCH [Spoilers]

Dino_Dave
11-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I really need something done immediately in a patch or something about this. There are a select few frontiersmen missions that are completely bugged, making it impossible to progress in the frontiersmen questline. For example, the UFO mission for them. I talked to the frontiersmen in the tavern and after that, I had to shut the game off to do some things. When I turned the game back on to finish up my mission, there was no marker whatsoever on the map. I looked up a walkthrough to the mission online and went to that exact area the clue to the mission was and there was nothing there. It also will not let me talk to the frontiersmen AT ALL. This DEFINITELY needs fixed. The next problem is, I believe, also with the frontiersmen. In the logbook, you will find a challenge to do all interactive conversations with George Washington. I talked to George Washington before getting that challenge and now I can't progress any further there as well, seeing as no more conversations with him count. PLEASE FIX ALL OF THIS! I DIDN'T PAY FOR A BROKEN GAME!

weebunnie
11-04-2012, 09:51 AM
I didn't have any problem with the UFO mission but have on others like the Patriarch (hunter mission) and the Headless Horsemen. Patriarch, the green general location disappeared and not pointer emerged, just chased him down luckly with watching for movement. Headless Horsemen...yeah, 1st clue gives me a cut screen of him laughing down at me and that was it leaving me to wonder, was that just it? Have no clue.

You can see this game was a very valid valiant attempt and definitely has all the right intentions enough so you can feel yourself emerging into it (like any good game) but every mission, every side mission just ends so abruptly it destroys and flow or connectivity it produced prior to the end (so maybe 80-85% on track). I wish they would have kept this game in house a bit longer to polish it up but as industry is accepted so shall industry produce.

Dino_Dave
11-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Me and a friend of mine BOTH bought the game and have been playing it together and trying to enjoy it, but the bugs have been extremely frustrating. I've never had this many bugs in an Assassins Creed game. The game is great, but that is causing a lot of grief and frustration, seeing as I can't play the game to its full extent, due to these bugs especially. My friend has been extremely aggravated at it. Please fix it, Ubisoft.

Dino_Dave
11-04-2012, 09:54 AM
I didn't have any problem with the UFO mission but have on others like the Patriarch (hunter mission) and the Headless Horsemen. Patriarch, the green general location disappeared and not pointer emerged, just chased him down luckly with watching for movement. Headless Horsemen...yeah, 1st clue gives me a cut screen of him laughing down at me and that was it leaving me to wonder, was that just it? Have no clue.

You can see this game was a very valid valiant attempt and definitely has all the right intentions enough so you can feel yourself emerging into it (like any good game) but every mission, every side mission just ends so abruptly it destroys and flow or connectivity it produced prior to the end (so maybe 80-85% on track). I wish they would have kept this game in house a bit longer to polish it up but as industry is accepted so shall industry produce.

Yes, that is truly the end of the Headless Horseman mission. I also didn't like how they didn't explain a huge amount of systems in the game. They also should have added some kind of "Tracking" option to the logbook quests.

Dino_Dave
11-04-2012, 10:12 AM
I think bumping is against the rules, but this is kind of important.

Mighteyna
11-04-2012, 03:20 PM
After completing the Headless Horsemen, I can no longer do any of the Frontiersmen missions.

tragik00
11-04-2012, 03:58 PM
After completing the Headless Horsemen, I can no longer do any of the Frontiersmen missions.

i am having the same problem. i cannot do anymore frontiersman missions or delivery request and also homestead. just hunting society. Please help, i'd like to be able to play my game.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Please ensure you post bugs here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

DTfunjumper
11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Same problem. after headless horseman it says i still have missions for frontiersmen, but no icons in any of the 3 areas!

FFgamer
11-08-2012, 10:47 PM
games not broken, at least not in this case, everyone having problems with this load up sequence 9 mission 1, after the cutscene go to the map and look for the near by "W" on the map, hes hidden in the back of this area, talk to him twice..... and boom goes the dynamite!

mdwtez
11-30-2012, 02:47 AM
That did not work, I still have no icons for frontiermen (or any of them) in any of the 3 areas.

montagemik
11-30-2012, 03:23 AM
YYYAAAWWWWNNN It's the age of the internet guys - look up a Walkthrough if the game is tooo difficult to figure out .
IT MAY have some useful info - like certain conversations ONLY take place after certain memory sequences or certain challenges can only be started or completed after certain memories . It's even possible You might have to fully Uncover the entire Frontier map to find all challenges.

Information super highway - Go find some. Funny how everyone can use the internet to complain - but few bother to use it to find SIMPLE solutions to simple problems. :p
How much step by step do you need ????

UFO = Find your walkthrough & go to the tree it's in . IT IS THERE.

killingjoke87
12-16-2012, 07:00 PM
It's NOT there. It's glitched. The UFO did not load on the tree.

luciferfire03
04-28-2013, 04:56 AM
i need help with the same problem