PDA

View Full Version : Feel a little sad...

ZeroX2090
11-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to say something...

I LOVE Assassin's Creed, AC II was the first game I played in the console generation and I just felt in love with whole story and culture. I'm also a game developer and the ONLY studios I admire are Ubisoft Montreal, Naughty Dog, RockSteady and ThatGameCompany.

Anyway, to the point.

I can't remember when was the last time I was so hyped for a game, heck for a product, in my life. I had goosebumps just thinking of playing, of loosening myself in the story, loosening in another amazing plot, in another amazing new culture and with beautiful music as always (**** Jesper Kyd is amazing...) and....NOTHING OF THAT HAS HAPPENED. Why? BECAUSE THE GAME HAS TOO MANY ****ING BUGS AND GLITCHES. To be honest I don't feel disappointed or anything...I just feel sad.

These are the main things that keep happening to me ALL the time

Enter a fight and then the fps drops to like I don't know...5 fps? IS HORRIBLE...
People appear and disappear out of nowhere, it kill the immersion.
The icon above enemies sometimes disappear, sometimes they appear.
The whole "hold X/O to pass through little obstacles only works like 30% of the time

PLEASE, I'm really saying this from the bottom of my heart : WE NEED ANOTHER PATCH. The game has some serious issues that kills the mood completely. I love Assassin's Creed and I want to enjoy it at it's fullest and it's sad to not be able to do that because of technical problem

Jexx21
11-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Dude, they're working on it. Things don't happen like magic, as a game dev you should know.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
If you are experiencing any technical issues please make sure you report them to Ubisoft Support. http://support.ubisoft.com/

After doing so please use this thread-
Assassin's Creed 3 Single Player Bugs & Issues Thread *Possible Spoilers* (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981)

Thanks