PDA

View Full Version : Finally...back to what makes it Assassins Creed! [Possible Spoilers]

Rob1610
11-04-2012, 04:32 AM
I'm loving Assassins Creed 3 for many reasons, but there are some in particular that make me remember when I played AC2 for the first time. There's the new Assassin and setting, but there's also other things:
- The first time since AC2 where it actually feels like a world to explore. ACB and ACR had cities, but little to no wilderness to explore. Best part? Horses are back!
- The story set-up. I missed growing up as Ezio as he lives freely until the day [AC2 SPOILER] his father and brothers are trialed and executed, which led to his joining the Assassins. [/SPOILER] We get back to that with Connor. Both growing up and joining the Assassins. Even the Sequence number goes back to double digits. Loved the bit with Connor and the Apple, flying around as an Eagle.
- Not only can we play as Desmond outside the Animus, but we actually have story related missions as Desmond. Yeah, Brotherhood had them as well, but not Revelations.

fatalwound187
11-04-2012, 05:06 AM
AC3 is the best in the series(imo). Kudos Ubisoft!

Rob1610
11-04-2012, 06:21 AM
I know. I'm just pointing out several facts that make it so good...well, imo.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2012, 06:23 AM
Please make sure you posting in the correct Forum directed to you by the Sticky and Announcement if you are posting Spoilers.
AC Hints and Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Rob1610
11-04-2012, 06:29 AM
Ah...sorry...