PDA

View Full Version : Why are the British complaining? (Spoilers)

WilderaWild
11-03-2012, 11:47 PM
Why are the British complaining about this game not being in their favor? The Americans should be the one complaining. The game ends with the patriots looking bad. Also during free roam mode (Where most of the game is spent), the only people you kill are patriots and they show up as enemies on the map. Also the first DLC is about the tyranny of one of the most humble Americans in history. You have no right to complain when all you kill is patriots most of the game.

liamr11
11-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Why are the British complaining about this game not being in their favor? The Americans should be the one complaining. The game ends with the patriots looking bad. Also during free roam mode (Where most of the game is spent), the only people you kill are patriots and they show up as enemies on the map. Also the first DLC is about the tyranny of one of the most humble Americans in history. You have no right to complain when all you kill is patriots most of the game.

I am British, and i'm not complaining because you kill British people all through the story (Only kill 1 Patriot templar, not to mention near enough all the side content tasks you with killing loyalists, i.e. the forts and liberation missions) I'm complaining because ubisoft said that you would be killing all types of people throughout the story. Making me kill redcoats throughout the story, thats fine, i don't care, but Lie to me, Now i'm not very happy. Its a minor complaint so i'm not too fussed.

And i like the sound of the DLC, its turning the tables for one, but its also i good 'What if' question