PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 - Unable to start "The Hard Way" mission (Spoiler?!)

BreAM86
11-03-2012, 10:54 PM
For the last mission in sequence 5, you meet a man at the docks. That's where you're suppose to start "The Hard Way" mission. Normally you walk up to a mission marker, stand near it and it gives you this: O Start Mission. Instead I get this: Start mission. No "O". No button I press changes anything. I've tried replaying the last mission, quiting and reloading, turning it completely off, and downloading new system software. Nothing has worked and I'm at my wits end here. If it's a game giltch - which I feel it is - how the $%^@ do I fix it?:mad:

WhySoSeriosKal
11-04-2012, 12:29 AM
For the last mission in sequence 5, you meet a man at the docks. That's where you're suppose to start "The Hard Way" mission. Normally you walk up to a mission marker, stand near it and it gives you this: O Start Mission. Instead I get this: Start mission. No "O". No button I press changes anything. I've tried replaying the last mission, quiting and reloading, turning it completely off, and downloading new system software. Nothing has worked and I'm at my wits end here. If it's a game giltch - which I feel it is - how the $%^@ do I fix it?:mad:

Did you install the patch?

WSSK

BreAM86
11-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Actually...I figured it all out. It's simple as all get out too. All you have to do is "O interact" with him and then select the mission marker on the map to start the mission. No patch needed. But thank you very much. I guess I had a momentary lapse in proper brain function...it happens.