PDA

View Full Version : Add naval battles in mutiplayer!

DrIndyJones33
11-03-2012, 08:08 PM
I had so much fun with the Naval battles. I wished UBisoft made it a mode to be in Multilayer. You upgrade your ship on kills and looting on other ships and you fight each other. I think it will be another great innovation for Ubisoft like Splinter Cell Multilayer. Does any agree?

Mr_Colin_Martin
12-11-2013, 11:46 AM
Ideas for mutiplayer Naval battles! I new Assassin creed as loads of people would love to have some naval battles If I has head of designer or whatever I would add it and instead have a ship for each player and have loads of servers.... how about having maximum of 6-8 players per ship and one guy will be control the ship and others will be manning the guns and mimi cannon? and other be on stand by to board the enemy ships etc.. as they skill up the gunner will have faster reload speed and faster cooling down period to fire again and range ? etcc.... But I would love to to see it! I never ever played Assassin Creed game :O omg... really? lol well today I am about to buy Assassin Creed black flag because Iv read the book and love it... so thanks to the book u made new fan and love ship battles and stuff!

pirate1802
12-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I wish they reserve these stuff for the new pirate IP I keep hearing. As much as I LOVE naval, time to move on in the AC games. Don't let it grate like renaissance Italy. However, in that probabl pirate franchise, go nuts! Add this sort of MP ship battles, it would put the awesomeness through the roof. Hell let us control entire fleets in realtime 3d in SP!!