PDA

View Full Version : Help! After game (SPOLIERS)

Altair661
11-03-2012, 08:03 PM
So I just beat the game last night and stayed through for the epilogue and it was pretty cool.

Today I booted up the game and continued the save I had beaten the game on, it put me in Boston then started up a Connor animus loading screen and some guy (sounded like someone from 2012) started talking about hacking and these pivots that im supposed to plant and find and Im very confused about it all. Also is there anymore epilogue missions I am missing? Because there is a trophy for completing all epilogue missions, kinda like Red Dead had that continued ending. Anyways, if anyone has gotten this too could explain it would be most helpful!

LetticeXvi
11-03-2012, 08:05 PM
The guy speaking from 2012 is talking about animus hacks, He should show you what to do. There are pivot points to place to find another pivot point. Collect all the pivot points. Check your minimap for "Animus Hacks" to see what i'm talking about.
The Epilogue missions consist in mostly Boston, I think there are 1 or 2 in New York and the Frontier. But I could be wrong, It's been a minute since I did those.
Check your minimap and press start and look over the sequences you've done through the DNA portion to find out.

Altair661
11-03-2012, 09:33 PM
I did the epilogue missions still trying this pivot thingy, is there only 4? Because I have 3 of them.

BBALive
11-03-2012, 10:02 PM
I did the epilogue missions still trying this pivot thingy, is there only 4? Because I have 3 of them.

There's more than 4. They just unlock things like weather changing, invulnerability and so on. They can be fiddled with in the options menu.

Altair661
11-03-2012, 10:39 PM
ohhh, so no major story things or anything of that sort?