PDA

View Full Version : Rope Dart Pouch Issue....

Xeho
11-03-2012, 08:01 PM
I recently crafted the Rope Dart Pouch, But my Rope Darts carrying capacity remains at 5. Is there any known fix for this or is it being looked into? A Side note I did redeem the Life Scratcher Pack. But I don't see how that would effect the pouch upgrade for the Rope Dart, but you never know.

projectpat06
11-03-2012, 08:27 PM
I did the same. I upgraded the pouch and it stayed the same with only 5. :(

Xeho
11-04-2012, 01:17 AM
I was told by a support member that is an gameplay issue & that I should come here about it and gamefaqs & some other site. Before I even contacted support about it. I checked here & gamefaqs. Both had no post that I found by searching for Rope Dart about a fix or if it was being looked into.

The13Doctors
11-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Turns out the Life Scratcher Pack gives you access to an extra Level of each pouch (or so I've heard). For example, The Cartridge Pouch by default only goes up to 2 but with the Pack it goes to 3. Same goes for everything else. Although it seems no recipe is given. I've seen one but I've yet to test it as I can't seem to get Sewing Threads

Xeho
11-04-2012, 10:22 PM
Well I so far I've only crafted 2 Cartridge upgrade pouches they worked just fine, It's the Rope Dart Upgrade pouch 1, that is the problem. It didn't increase the number I could carry at all.You start out only being able to carry 5, I then crafted the Rope Dart Upgrade pouch 1. I went to check how many more I can carry & it was still 5. So something is not right there.