PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 Uplay passport not working

FL4PPYflap
11-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Hey guys,

So I pre-ordered my copy of AC3 on the PS3 and picked up the NEW game from my local retailer the day it came out. I went home, threw the game into my PS3 and I was brought up into the menu where it asks you to activate your Uplay passport. I typed in my code, and it said "error, the code may be invalid or already redeemed." I typed it in many, many, many, times and the code is still not being activated. Obviously ( I think it's obvious lol) my code has never been used before, and I have typed my code in character for character multiple times. But it still won't work. I have quit the game, gone into "account management," then "redeem codes," and typed it in there, but it still doesn't work.

What do I do?! :eek:

Please help! :(

FL4PPYflap
11-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Also if you are having this problem, please post a reply.

nathanel61
11-03-2012, 08:07 PM
same here i filed a support ticket no answer yet.

TarkanK
11-03-2012, 08:33 PM
same by me preordered it from shopto.net, both uplay passport and bonus content code not working. trying everyday though.

bart578
11-03-2012, 09:37 PM
same by me preordered it from shopto.net, both uplay passport and bonus content code not working. trying everyday though.

I got my copy (Join or Die) from ShopTo as well and I managed to get both codes to work. Uplay sent me an email about 24 hrs later confirmimg account is now acitve. Are you entering the codes correctly, capitals where needed etc.?

BSeanB
11-03-2012, 10:07 PM
I got the join or die one too and my code is'nt working. I've entered it at the menu and in play store. Still not working not very happy with ubisoft. I got all the other assassin creeds and other ubisoft games but I think I mite avode the from now on if this is haping to other people.

tjbyrum1
11-03-2012, 10:13 PM
This happened to me, but I pre-ordered from Gamestop.

killerface18
11-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Having the same problem!!Invalid code! Tried it in da game menu n playstore but still da same error! we need some answers for this problem ubisoft asap!!

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 01:24 AM
I got my copy (Join or Die) from ShopTo as well and I managed to get both codes to work. Uplay sent me an email about 24 hrs later confirmimg account is now acitve. Are you entering the codes correctly, capitals where needed etc.?

Yes I tried both with capital and lowercase letters, I even tried writing the B as 8 and the 2 as Z... but both codes are still not working. I read something about region codes but I am in region 2 and the game is also region 2 coded. So I don't get why it doesn't work for both codes btw. Plus UBIsoft's support doesn't seem to work properly since on my each try I receive an error from the website.

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 01:25 AM
I got the join or die one too and my code is'nt working. I've entered it at the menu and in play store. Still not working not very happy with ubisoft. I got all the other assassin creeds and other ubisoft games but I think I mite avode the from now on if this is haping to other people.

Exactly as me, I got many Ubisoft games plus all the ac series. But ac3 seems the worst not only by the uplay passport problem but also in game bugs and glitches are worse than ever.

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 12:28 PM
btw. can anyone confirm if ubisoft's support link is working. I am trying to ask a question about the issue above but the link I am using is giving an error

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17296/related/1

I tried with chrome and IE (in case the site doesn't support chrome) but it says "There was an error accessing the requested web page." each time I try.

I am logged in on the site for sure.

MT4K
11-04-2012, 12:32 PM
btw. can anyone confirm if ubisoft's support link is working. I am trying to ask a question about the issue above but the link I am using is giving an error

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17296/related/1

I tried with chrome and IE (in case the site doesn't support chrome) but it says "There was an error accessing the requested web page." each time I try.

I am logged in on the site for sure.

The link you posted works fine for me. Try clearing cache/cookies?

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 12:39 PM
another weird thing that i tried is, when i click to purchase a uplay passport from the menu which appears just after the game starts it says "there are no items that you can purchase at this time".
wtf really?

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 12:46 PM
The link you posted works fine for me. Try clearing cache/cookies?

Doesn't work, I tried with firefox too right now. Always the same message. It asks me to login, I login with no problem. Right after I click "ask a question" on the top it says "There was an error accessing the requested web page."

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 12:48 PM
same here i filed a support ticket no answer yet.

please let us know when you have an answer, i couldn't reach the support from the page.

MT4K
11-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Doesn't work, I tried with firefox too right now. Always the same message. It asks me to login, I login with no problem. Right after I click "ask a question" on the top it says "There was an error accessing the requested web page."

Yeah i think it might just be a cookie issue. Using firefox myself and it is all fine. Even following the steps you did of logging in and clicking "ask a question".

TarkanK
11-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Yeah i think it might just be a cookie issue. Using firefox myself and it is all fine. Even following the steps you did of logging in and clicking "ask a question".

I cleared the cache and cookies, would you like to see screenshots? It's definitely not about it.

MT4K
11-04-2012, 01:10 PM
I cleared the cache and cookies, would you like to see screenshots? It's definitely not about it.

Well usually when stuff like that happens to me. It's usually the culprit. It'll probably work again a little later.

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 05:57 PM
If you are still having issues logging into the support site - have you considered using a different browser in the mean time ?

For code issues - you need to speak to Ubisoft Support directly - only they can replace the code if needed - or you can contact your retailer.

Support is normally the quicker option - they aim to answer you within 48hours [please remember it is a weekend, so maybe monday before they reply]

Links to support are in my signature [if you have not already contacted them]

FL4PPYflap
11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
If you are still having issues logging into the support site - have you considered using a different browser in the mean time ?

For code issues - you need to speak to Ubisoft Support directly - only they can replace the code if needed - or you can contact your retailer.

Support is normally the quicker option - they aim to answer you within 48hours [please remember it is a weekend, so maybe monday before they reply]

So on the support page, do you just click "Ask a question" and give them the code? And they will give you a new one?

FL4PPYflap
11-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Alright, I have submitted my question, thank you Mr_Shade. Oh also (off topic) is there any way we can play with [snip]

FL4PPYflap
11-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Yes I tried both with capital and lowercase letters, I even tried writing the B as 8 and the 2 as Z... but both codes are still not working. I read something about region codes but I am in region 2 and the game is also region 2 coded. So I don't get why it doesn't work for both codes btw. Plus UBIsoft's support doesn't seem to work properly since on my each try I receive an error from the website.

Same scenario except my "Lost Mayan Ruins DLC" code is working. Just not the Uplay passport. So.....

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 08:23 PM
So on the support page, do you just click "Ask a question" and give them the code? And they will give you a new one?

you need to make sure you are selecting the format and title of the game - then ask a question:

They will ask for the code - so you may as well take a picture of it - when you first contact them - they may also ask for proof of purchase.

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Alright, I have submitted my question, thank you Mr_Shade. Oh also (off topic) is there any way we can play with [snip] Please see the hints&tips forum - you can change outfits to one with a hood.

this is a spoiler.. so not to be talked about in here..

FL4PPYflap
11-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Please see the hints&tips forum - you can change outfits to one with a hood.

this is a spoiler.. so not to be talked about in here..

Oh, sorry, um, I submitted the question to support, but I forgot to add a screenshot of the code, I just gave typed the code on the message. So, I'm guessing when they email me back I should provide that information.

Mr_Shade
11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Oh, sorry, um, I submitted the question to support, but I forgot to add a screenshot of the code, I just gave typed the code on the message. So, I'm guessing when they email me back I should provide that information.
maybe.

They will let you know.

TarkanK
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM

Thanks for the answer but I tried with a newly installed Firefox, with IE (which I never used before) plus I cleared the cache and cookies of my default browser which is Google Chrome.
But I still get the same error message "There was an error accessing the requested web page." right after when I click to "ask a question" which takes me to the login screen. I have no problems
with logging in to the site. I don't get it. Is there a GeoIP stuff going on the backend of the site? If I cannot reach the support how else can I provide all the info that is necessary to prove that
both codes coming inside the box are not working?

Maybe I should with the Opera browser as well? :)) what else is left?

Update: I registered a new account and I managed to send a complaint about the codes issue, including all screenshots and photos proving the codes are not working. (But it's still weird why my previous account wasn't working when it shows all the records of my previous game achievements)

nathanel61
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
After i sent them my dlc codes screenshots and my proof of purchase three days ago they answered today with links to the invalid code support page and asked did i tried this.İ said yes then back to the waiting.

FL4PPYflap
11-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Yeah, the invalid code support page didn't help me at all.

Ruqain
11-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Our forum bots.. oh wait I meant forum managers/mods are back to work... We buy your games directly from your partnered company which is our local game supplier in Turkey and yet your game is not available in our PSN Region, because of this we cannot activate Uplay passport and redeem the extra contents. What kind of madness is this?

TarkanK
11-06-2012, 05:14 PM
Our forum bots.. oh wait I meant forum managers/mods are back to work... We buy your games directly from your partnered company which is our local game supplier in Turkey and yet your game is not available in our PSN Region, because of this we cannot activate Uplay passport and redeem the extra contents. What kind of madness is this?

Wait a minute? Region code they say? (I haven't got my answer from the support page yet it is more than 24 hours) Turkey is in Region 2. I send them 12 photos/screenshots plus the barcodes for both uplay passport and dlc, but still no answer either from the moderators nor the support.

And about the region problem I guess that's why there is nothing available to purchase on the PSN.

Btw. it's possible to buy the game on PSN but not a uplay pass, irony? or stupidity?

TarkanK
11-06-2012, 05:15 PM
After i sent them my dlc codes screenshots and my proof of purchase three days ago they answered today with links to the invalid code support page and asked did i tried this.İ said yes then back to the waiting.

That's so sweet from the support :p

nathanel61
11-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Today support answered and sent me a new code.I asked them which one i should use for.Uplay passport,bendedict arnold missions or the third one i cant remember rigth now.so back to waiting again.:P

nathanel61
11-07-2012, 04:13 PM
By the way i am form turkey also is everyone having the same problem?

TarkanK
11-07-2012, 04:48 PM

Likewise. I pre-ordered the game from shopto.net, both codes coming inside the game doesn't work and I still have no answer from the support it's the 3rd day. I send them both codes plus 12 pictures to prove.

TarkanK
11-07-2012, 08:06 PM

+1

FL4PPYflap
11-08-2012, 01:07 AM
I am not in Turkey, and my code issue has nothing to do with the region code, so why is my code not working :(. Oh, and Support still hasn't emailed me back after like four days.

TzV_85
11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
I am from Bulgaria and having the same problem. But I bought the game from Thailand, so my case is more complicated :D

TarkanK
11-08-2012, 11:41 AM
I am not in Turkey, and my code issue has nothing to do with the region code, so why is my code not working :(. Oh, and Support still hasn't emailed me back after like four days.

So it's not a region issue then. Support haven't answered me too, 4th day now.

TarkanK
11-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I am from Bulgaria and having the same problem. But I bought the game from Thailand, so my case is more complicated :D

Sadly yes, your game must be region 3. These regional restrictions are really annoying.

TarkanK
11-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Here is what I have received just now:

Hello Tarkan

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 3.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

I have checked the code on our system and I can confirm the key is a valid key.

In order to check the status of the key you will need to contact Sony as the keys are redeemed on the PSN and only Sony can advise you of there status.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Paul.
Ubisoft Technical Support.

EKENBABA
11-09-2012, 08:09 AM
I already contacted with Sony and still waiting.

Ok we contact them and than what? Do we have better relationships than Ubisoft? And can we make them hurry to solve this problem? Also the problem is Ubisoft's problem too because we are having trouble with your product.

Ubisoft must support us and they must contact with Sony too. If Ubisoft involve this problem too it will be much more quick to solve it.

TarkanK
11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
I already contacted with Sony and still waiting.

Ok we contact with them and than what? Do we have better relationships than Ubisoft? And can we make them faster to solve this problem? Also the problem is Ubisoft's problem too because we are having trouble with your product.

Ubisoft must support us and they must contact with Sony too. If Ubisoft involve this problem too it will be much more quicker to solve it.

That's what I wrote them. It's not my problem to solve it with Sony, it's Ubisoft's problem to solve this problem with Sony especially if the codes that come with the product are related between them.
I won't preorder any game from Ubisoft anymore that's for sure.

EKENBABA
11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
That's what I wrote them. It's not my problem to solve it with Sony, it's Ubisoft's problem to solve this problem with Sony especially if the codes that come with the product are related between them.
I won't preorder any game from Ubisoft anymore that's for sure.

Yes you are right. I trusted and did not check the problems before I buy it and this is the result.

marda1997
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
Arkadaşlar anladım ki ikinizde Türksünüz :D Aynı problem bende de var, ubisoft'a ticket attım ama cevap gelir mi bilmiyorum, bazıları demiş ki UK hesabı açarsanız DLC'lere erişiminiz olur, kodu kabul eder. Ben pek emin olamadım o yüzden UK hesabı açmayacağım. Ayrıca neden Türkiye'ye özel bir problem bu? Madem kodları kabul etmiyosunuz, neden satıyosunuz oyunu değil mi ? Herneyse, forum o***aktan içim dışım spoiler oldu artık sıkıldım bir çözüm bulursanız paylaşmanızı rica ederim. Teşekkürler.

EKENBABA
11-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Ne yazık ki çözüm yok. Sony ve Ubisoft'dan cevap bekliyoruz. Bu arada Aral ile de yazışalım. Onun da bu işe girmesi lazım.

TarkanK
11-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Aral bir bok yapmaz, yapamaz da. Öyle bir kapasiteleri yok. Bu işin kokan yanı bölge kodu hem oyun hem ülke olarak 2 olmasına rağmen kodların çalışmıyor oluşu. Cevapların sallama oluşu da bundan. Adamlar Sony ile irtibata geçin diye geçiştiriyor, bundan öte bir gerizekalılık olabilir mi? Oyunu kutusunda kodlarıyla satan ubisoft problem benim değil sony'nin diyor.

Bir 5 gün sonra da bu soruya cevap verirler herhalde.

EKENBABA
11-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Aral bir bok yapmaz, yapamaz da. Öyle bir kapasiteleri yok. Bu işin kokan yanı bölge kodu hem oyun hem ülke olarak 2 olmasına rağmen kodların çalışmıyor oluşu. Cevapların sallama oluşu da bundan. Adamlar Sony ile irtibata geçin diye geçiştiriyor, bundan öte bir gerizekalılık olabilir mi? Oyunu kutusunda kodlarıyla satan ubisoft problem benim değil sony'nin diyor.

Bir 5 gün sonra da bu soruya cevap verirler herhalde.

Bu oyunların Türkiye distribütörü Aral. Birşey yapamaz derken bu durum çıkmasına rağmen hala o özelliklerin desteklendiğini ürün özelliklerinde yazarken bile yanıltıcı reklamdan suç işliyor.

TarkanK
11-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Bu oyunların Türkiye distribütörü Aral. Birşey yapamaz derken bu durum çıkmasına rağmen hala o özelliklerin desteklendiğini ürün özelliklerinde yazarken bile yanıltıcı reklamdan suç işliyor.

Yazar tabi, sorun Aral'da değil. Aral ben ithalatçıyım kitapçığını tercüme ettim sorun üreticide der çıkar işin içinden. Ben Aral'da kimsenin kalkıp ubisoft ve/veya sony'ye ulaşarak bu işi çözebilecek kapasitede olduğunu sanmıyorum hatta olmadığından eminim. Yapsa yada yapabilse keşke. Burada ana sorumlu ubisoft, bölge kodlarına göre ayırmış muhtemelen Türkiye'yi kale bile almamış olacaklar ki bölge kodu 2 içinde olmamıza rağmen şifreleri (muhtemelen GeoIP veya benzeri bir yöntemle) kabul etmiyor.

Yalnız ek olarak forumda yazanlardan biri Irlanda'da aynı sorunun olduğunu yazmış. Yani bu işi boka sarmışlar.

MT4K
11-10-2012, 11:21 AM
This is an English Speaking Forum guys....

TarkanK
11-10-2012, 11:51 AM

That's right but is that the only duty of the moderators to respond to language but not to the problem that is discussed? It's been weeks now that there is obviously a problem that customers cannot even solve through the support page, the given answers are automatic responds which consists the same answers that we can already read on the answers list given at the support page.

People who experience the same problem here await for a solution. I think most of us believed the codes coming inside the game cover would work without any problem as it were on the previous releases of most ubisoft games. So we paid the same amount who can use the codes that was demanded to play the game including all what comes with the package.

Will there be an answer for that from the moderators?

MT4K
11-10-2012, 12:01 PM
When you make a support ticket. You may get an auto reply of some kind directing you to a FAQ. It is just working under the asumption the FAQ will solve the problem. If this happens you just have to update your ticket again.

A Forum Manager will probably be online a little later and be able to maybe check up on your tickets and such for you.

Ruqain
11-10-2012, 12:02 PM

ahh nvm... I was about to post a long message that could be considered as WOT but it ain't worth it. After seeing your post which you only stuck on the language problem here. Well done mr.moderator

Ruqain
11-10-2012, 12:05 PM
When you make a support ticket. You may get an auto reply of some kind directing you to a FAQ. It is just working under the asumption the FAQ will solve the problem. If this happens you just have to update your ticket again.

A Forum Manager will probably be online a little later and be able to maybe check up on your tickets and such for you.

Thats why we are still waiting since the game released without a solution or an appropiate answer.

MT4K
11-10-2012, 12:09 PM
ahh nvm... I was about to post a long message that could be considered as WOT but it ain't worth it. After seeing your post which you only stuck on the language problem here. Well done mr.moderator

Thank you :rolleyes:.

Thats why we are still waiting since the game released without a solution or an appropiate answer.

If i see a FM first i'll direct them to the thread (if they don't see it themselves first) and maybe they can assist you.

TarkanK
11-10-2012, 12:37 PM

I updated my ticket 3 times since.

TarkanK
11-10-2012, 01:33 PM
It's seems like the only solution is to create an another account on PSN with a different country (such as UK) and activate the codes there. (If I haven't misunderstood)

Q: I already activated or bought the Uplay Passport with another account on my console, do I need to activate or buy it again?
I activated or bought the Uplay Passport with my account, can I play on another console and still have the advantages of the Uplay Passport?
A: The Uplay Passport is linked to both the account and the console used for activating or buying the Uplay Passport. This means that the account used will retain access to the Uplay Passport on any console used to play Assassin's Creed® III. Also, any account playing Assassin's Creed® III on the console used to activate or buy the Uplay Passport will get access.

But that is absolutely a shame. Plus it's risky, if it accepts on the UK account and wouldn't work on the TR account (which I have to point out once again it is REGION 2) then the code is gone with that account only.
I think I will try it with the Benedict Arnold DLC. At least that one is a downloadable package and would work on the default account.

What a f. mess.

UPDATE: As guessed, it worked with the Benedict Arnold DLC. I wonder about Uplay.
And another note; the season pass, uplay code appear as purchasable on the store inside the game within the UK account. It is totally obvious now that even if the game itself can be purchased at the Turkish logged PSN store (thats where it goes beyond stupidity) since the other ridiculous stuff can't be purchased the codes do not work on the Turkish accounts. So either you are being forced to purchase the downloadable gold version or whatever the highest version was. Or you just simply get annoyed by preordering their game waiting for months while giving the same amount of money everyone else does. And then they question why people hack PS3's or using cracked games.

I will try the Uplay pass too. I am sick of waiting for a solution since a week. FFS. This mess should be spread on twitter.

UPDATE2: Uplay pass works that way too. At least it's a solution to those that are loosing their nerves here with illiterate answers. Besides it will take months for them to realize about the problem and find a solution to it. Perhaps they won't even try.

GeorgeTutak2012
11-10-2012, 01:36 PM
i got special edition and when i went to main menu it said register uplay pass port so i did then i went into mutiplayer and it keeps saying there are whatever you are now in limited mode it's ****ing me off

Ruqain
11-10-2012, 03:18 PM
bump

Mr_Shade
11-10-2012, 05:13 PM
bump
I know it's frustrating - however there is nothing the forum staff can do to resolve this - the last update which was posted in another thread from support was this:

Hi guys,

We'll investigate the situation with Uplay Passports and Turkish PSN accounts. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back.

It is still important that you send a ticket to Support for these issues: even though they might not be able to provide an immediate solution, it is very usefull for our Support representatives to receive the information directly so that they can investigate potential issues.

I don't recommend for others to do this as workaround, since the Passport will then be tied to the UK Account. However, if you redeemed the code with your UK account and received the message that your Passport was activated/installed, you should be able to access the additional multiplayer content with your Turkish account on the same console. Did you try this?

It does appear that you may be able to create an UK account to activate the Uplay Passport - if you are unwilling to wait any longer, however it's not recommended.

It's also vital that you continue to contact Support - and supply as much information as possible to them.

I will see if I can get an update about the problem, however due to it being the weekend, it maybe monday before I can post a reply.

TarkanK
11-10-2012, 06:26 PM
I know it's frustrating - however there is nothing the forum staff can do to resolve this - the last update which was posted in another thread from support was this:

It does appear that you may be able to create an UK account to activate the Uplay Passport - if you are unwilling to wait any longer, however it's not recommended.

It's also vital that you continue to contact Support - and supply as much information as possible to them.

I will see if I can get an update about the problem, however due to it being the weekend, it maybe monday before I can post a reply.

After a week that's the only solution. I used the codes through a UK account even if it's not recommended. And yes ofcourse it is tied to that account now, not because of our mistake but because its your mistake to put the customers in this situation for weeks after the release. Adding on top the game is supposed to be played with ALL its features for the price tag it has.

EKENBABA
11-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Yazar tabi, sorun Aral'da değil. Aral ben ithalatçıyım kitapçığını tercüme ettim sorun üreticide der çıkar işin içinden. Ben Aral'da kimsenin kalkıp ubisoft ve/veya sony'ye ulaşarak bu işi çözebilecek kapasitede olduğunu sanmıyorum hatta olmadığından eminim. Yapsa yada yapabilse keşke. Burada ana sorumlu ubisoft, bölge kodlarına göre ayırmış muhtemelen Türkiye'yi kale bile almamış olacaklar ki bölge kodu 2 içinde olmamıza rağmen şifreleri (muhtemelen GeoIP veya benzeri bir yöntemle) kabul etmiyor.

Yalnız ek olarak forumda yazanlardan biri Irlanda'da aynı sorunun olduğunu yazmış. Yani bu işi boka sarmışlar.

Answer from Aral. "Creating an UK account will solve your problem."

I am not sure where they are from :) In Turkey they wanted me to create an UK account. Like a joke.

TarkanK
11-12-2012, 08:11 PM
Answer from Aral. "Creating an UK account will solve your problem."

I am not sure where they are from :) In Turkey they wanted me to create an UK account. Like a joke.

Dedim, öyle bir kapasite yok bunlarda. Ha kavun ithal etmiş ha ps3 oyunu.

Besides, I tell you Ubisoft won't solve this problem too. It's been 2 weeks now, yet no update for glitches/bugs, and ofcourse no fix for the dlc and passport codes.

Dan Pen 97
11-12-2012, 08:40 PM
The passport is working all right for me.

FL4PPYflap
11-14-2012, 05:17 AM

Well, come on, I'm having a hard time here too. I made this thread seeking help from other AC players or Ubisoft staff, but I can't get the help it's being spoken in another language. I'm not trying to be rude, but come on, do I have to use Googletranslate?

Wrecker108
11-18-2012, 01:15 AM
Same thing is happening to me on xbox :(

Turkish_Baklava
11-23-2012, 06:35 PM
I am having a similar problem, only mine will accept my passcode and allow me to download the content. However, when it finishes downloading, it doesn't do anything, and when I go back, it says there is no UPlay passport available. It will let me put in my code several times with the same result.

Gamietea
11-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Just buy new assasin creed 3 game seal for playstation 3.

The same problem, de code is not working waiting for an answerd in support.

#121124-000154

EKENBABA
11-24-2012, 09:40 PM
Now I tried and passport code worked but DLC's are not working. I hope Ubisoft will fix this problem too soon.

khallilll070
12-23-2012, 03:35 PM
I ordered mine from Amazon US, but i live in the Netherlands. I have the same problem. Is it because I ordered it from another continent?

m463v
01-04-2013, 01:55 PM
That can happen if you're not logged into your Uplay account. Make sure to do that first!

ParalyzedTurk
02-16-2013, 02:49 AM
What Gives? I Have a Xbox360 and when i put the "Uplay Passport" it says "Code Invaled try again" when i clearly have a Pre - Paid passport with me?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi ParalyzedTurk, please ensure you are inputting it exactly as it is with capitals etc, if you are still having an issue please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Eli7e-SPARTAN-II
02-19-2013, 04:51 PM
So why does it not work cause im getting mad

Syluxx11
02-26-2013, 05:57 PM
Same thing happened to me and this is the summary of the conversation between me and the support people who I think are just a bunch of janitors replying to mails with the most annoying way as possible :

Customer By Web Form (Can Unesi) 02/04/2013 18:02
I've bought Assassins Creed 3 Join or Die edition today from a local retailer and as I tried to redeem my "Benedict Arnold" and "Join or Die Additional Content" codes it said that either my codes have expired or I made a mistake entering them , I've entered and checked the codes several times so I'm sure I'm not making a mistake.It says the "Benedict Arnold" code is valid until March 31st , 2013 on the leaflet and there isn't a date for the "Join or Die Additional Content" , the game wasn't pre-owned and codes couldn't have been used since the box was packaged and sealed and so was the game that came inside of the box.It accepted the multiplayer code if this helps in any case.

Response Via Email (Paul H.) 02/06/2013 11:05
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you regarding the problem you have reported. Can you please confirm whether or not you are still experiencing these problems? If so, please let us know and we will be happy to investigate further.

If your query is specifically regarding your account, please make sure you have confirmed the following details:

- Full Name
- Email Address
- Username
- Date of Birth

If your query relates to an activation key or content key, please ensure the following digital images have been sent:

- The key/code you are having problems with
- Your proof of purchase

If you are encountering any errors, freezes or crashes, or, any installation problems with a PC title, we will need more information before we can investigate any further. To gather this information please use the link below:

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14696

If your problem is related to online connectivity it is possible that the issue was temporary and is now resolved. If not, please let us know and we will continue investigating.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Ubisoft Customer Support.

I have sent pictures of the codes , the error screen and the receipt btw.

Customer By Web Form (Can Unesi) 02/06/2013 13:43
I'm still experiencing the problem.I've googled it and found that many other people are experiencing the same problem in Turkey and UK.

Response Via Email (Georgios I.) 02/06/2013 14:58
Hello Can

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Technical Support regarding Assassin's Creed 3.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident).

I will passed that to the correct department and you should receive email soon.

Kind Regards,
George

Response Via Email (Georgios I.) 02/08/2013 12:06
Hello Can

Apologies for the delay. It's under investigation and we're waiting for more information.

Kind Regards,
George

Customer By Web Form (Can Unesi) 02/13/2013 15:04
Problem remains unsolved , updated for the 48 hour policy.

Response Via Email (Georgios I.) 02/17/2013 11:18
Hello Can

I will passed that to the correct department and you should receive email soon.

Kind Regards,
George

Response Via Email (UK Technical Support) 02/18/2013 13:49
Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have sent this along through the appropriate channels for processing.

Kind Regards,

We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 48 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your question to SOLVED.

It seems that they don't even know what department should be dealing with this since they redirected it a few times and now I can't even go to my questions page it creates an infinite loop , I've tried clearing my cookies using a different browser and a different pc , I began to think it's what they do when they just don't want to solve something because they are just a group of ignorant people.

Syluxx11
02-26-2013, 06:16 PM
I forgot to mention I'm extremely pissed because I paid 250TL ($135) for something that doesn't even work.

Ayrıca sıçarım böyle customer supporta adam başından savmanın yeni bir yolunu bulmuş resmen.Bok mu vardı sanki oyun indirime girip 90 tl ye düştüğü gün 250 tlye join or die aldım.

Hipster1995
08-06-2013, 10:30 PM
:mad::mad:
Hey guys,

So I pre-ordered my copy of AC3 on the PS3 and picked up the NEW game from my local retailer the day it came out. I went home, threw the game into my PS3 and I was brought up into the menu where it asks you to activate your Uplay passport. I typed in my code, and it said "error, the code may be invalid or already redeemed." I typed it in many, many, many, times and the code is still not being activated. Obviously ( I think it's obvious lol) my code has never been used before, and I have typed my code in character for character multiple times. But it still won't work. I have quit the game, gone into "account management," then "redeem codes," and typed it in there, but it still doesn't work.

What do I do?! :eek:

Please help! :(

Having the problem since the latest update there is always a message passport is already used.-.-
Does ubisoft give out new keys or do i really have to buy a new one because i got no reply from Ubisoft till now..:(
It is kind of pissin me on somehow ..:/
I want to play Single and Multiplayer !!!<3

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
08-07-2013, 02:04 PM
:mad::mad:

Having the problem since the latest update there is always a message passport is already used.-.-
Does ubisoft give out new keys or do i really have to buy a new one because i got no reply from Ubisoft till now..:(
It is kind of pissin me on somehow ..:/
I want to play Single and Multiplayer !!!<3

Please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

MetricAxis42
09-02-2013, 06:42 AM
my passport is not working so im not very fn happy I paid good money for this game so can someone explain to me why I feel like im getting ripped off

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
09-02-2013, 05:42 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, please open a ticket with Technical Support https://support.ubi.com/

GalCohen123
11-11-2013, 08:55 PM
Same Problem no solution

phoenix-force411
11-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Mine worked, but it doesn't give me much...