PDA

View Full Version : wheres the native outfit ive downloaded ?

Silent Running5
11-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Ive recently downloaded the Native outfit for AC 3, but its not in the manors basement or a general store. where do i find it to wear ?

I think Ive the answer to my question, Is it only for the avatar for Xbox live ? if so, the description is a little misleading with the " Look the part, play the part "

Kaiskune
11-03-2012, 03:57 PM
perhaps there's a certain additional mission that you must complete to earn it.

Silent Running5
11-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Is there any way to find any info if that's the case ?

Found it in the Xbox Live avatar section, wheres the play part ? Have to admit, I'm more then just a little disappointed. True part of the description was for the avatar, but the "look the part, play the part", made it sound you would also have it ingame, Really makes me leery of plunking more cash in to the market.

Serrachio
11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
The Native outfit in the singleplayer is unlocked by collecting all the feathers.

You may have bought an avatar item for your console.

Silent Running5
11-03-2012, 04:12 PM
The Native outfit in the singleplayer is unlocked by collecting all the feathers.

You may have bought an avatar item for your console.

Yes, that's what it was, I have to admit, I was being a little lazy and hoping to wear it earlier in the game, Oh well, live and learn

vidals1991
11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
are you guys talking about for the multiplayer? cause yesterday i was plying some multiplayer and i saw someone i think he was using bear but whit this badass outfit of a bear likea actually a open mouth bear head as a hood and the warpainting was all his face red with some black... anyone know how to unlock that or was it a some preorder exclusive?