PDA

View Full Version : AC Brotherhood - Trophies

Barneyboy69
11-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi,

I am currently collecting the trophies that are available with ACB.

I've got most of the single player trophies apart from a couple. I find the most awkward are:

1. Bloody Sunday
2. Solve All Of The Subject 16 Puzzles

The other's are:

a) The Gloves Are Off

and in the Da Vinci Disappearance DLC:

b) Hi Roller
c) Il Principe
d) GPS
e) Clowning Around

I am getting through these steadily, (a thru' e), although my main problem I feel will be with The Gloves Are Off as I am not a great kill spree operator!

My main problem is with the first two.

Have I got to do something special tto achieve the trophies in these? The reason I ask is because according to the DNA I have completed Sequence 7 with 100% snch and flying colours. I have also completed the Glyph Puzzles for Subject 16 but the trophy klist is still showing these as locked when I come out of ACB and go to the PS3 menus.

I am very confused - can anyone help?

Quick answer needed as I haven't much hair left!

Aliyna
11-03-2012, 07:06 PM
It's been a couple of months since I've played through ACB but I will pass along some tips that may help.

Bloody Sunday: it is best to go into this sequence with a full stock of medicine, although I believe you can loot along the way. Keep taking medicine whenever you're in a fight and you shouldn't lose more than 1-2 health. Kill streaks and stealth kills can help along the path to Cesare.

Solve all of Subject 16 puzzles: if the completion is not listed in the trophy list, there may be a specific puzzle that didn't get finished. I had this happen once; solved the puzzle but exited out of it before it popped up complete. The DNA truth database will have a video file for all completed puzzles, otherwise it still needs to be done. If there is a certain puzzle that you are stuck on, let me know and I'll pass along a clue.

For the Glove's are off trophy, the best way to approach fights is throwing sand in their faces. This will disable your opponent and allow you to get the first punch in. Then keep counter-attacking. Work your way up from the easy fight mode until you are comfortable with it, then move on to the harder modes. It took me a while to get the hang of it, but seems really simple now!

Hi Roller: based on luck!
il Principe: I still need to complete the war machines; 100% sync in all memories will give you this.

GPS: is for completing the da Vinci memories; is there a specific one that you are not 100%?

Clowning Around: There are multiple spawn spots for these clowns (pun intended). if you can't find one, a browser search will pull up a map of these spots.
Hope this helps!

Barneyboy69
11-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Thanks for your well formatted response!

I will take all you have said and attempt to use it.

I actually found all of the harlequin in the end but I messed up on No.6. Like a fool I started giving him a right pasting and then he fell backwards off the edge of the cliff.

As you are probably aware the rule is that they aren't supposed to die, so I didn't get my trophy. It has also stopped me in my tracks somewhat as I can't complete all the trophies and get the Julius Ceasar completion trophy.

That is unless there's a way of resetting this particular task.

Any ideas?

Aliyna
11-03-2012, 10:28 PM
I've always been able to find another one after accidentally killing one, he just won't be in the same spot. (Honestly, I've only killed 1-2 by 'accident' ;) ) A new one can be at any of the 5 spots; it's completely random generated.

Barneyboy69
11-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Hi Aliyna,

I have had another go at the puzzles.

I have gone back into the DNA to redo it.

When I tap the option for "The Truth", it allows you to rotate through the "Clusters" numbered 1 through to 10. I have completed all of these again but it didn't take me through to the bit where Ezio is wandering around in the dark doing his free running thing.

How do I get back to that? I think until I can repeat that bit at least, I cannot expect to pick the trophy up.

I have actually completed as far as the end of "The Present" - all is completed apart from a few outstanding trophies - this one included.

Sequence 7 is baffling me too. According to the DNA I have completed and achieved 100% synch in it. So why is the trophy still locked?

HELP - I'm lost!

Aliyna
11-04-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm not sure how to go back to the puzzle completion trial. After all are completed, you should be able to do Ezio's free-running which needs to be completed for the trophy. If it's not working for you, that may be a question for support.

After sequence 7, did you return to Tiber Island? There is a small cut-scene that occurs there. And like other events at the headquarters; if Ezio takes the fast travel there, he will need to walk out the front and back in again.

It is puzzling that the trophies aren't appearing when completed. Are you playing console or PC version? Sometimes there are problems with the pc trophies.

Barneyboy69
11-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm not sure how to go back to the puzzle completion trial. After all are completed, you should be able to do Ezio's free-running which needs to be completed for the trophy. If it's not working for you, that may be a question for support.

After sequence 7, did you return to Tiber Island? There is a small cut-scene that occurs there. And like other events at the headquarters; if Ezio takes the fast travel there, he will need to walk out the front and back in again.

It is puzzling that the trophies aren't appearing when completed. Are you playing console or PC version? Sometimes there are problems with the pc trophies.

I am going to approach support about the Subject 16 issue - you wouldn't happen to know the best link to go to for that would you?

Regarding Sequence 7, the last thing that happens in that sequence is the physical race back to Tiber Island to prevent La Volpe killing Machievelli, which I succeded in doing without diving or falling into water so again 100% synch in all sections. So I'm not really understanding what you mean by using the Fast Travel Tunnels facility or the walking in and out of the Assassins Headquarters.

I am on the PS3 platform.

Aliyna
11-05-2012, 07:15 PM
I loaded up both versions of ACB (pc & ps3) and cannot find a replay button for finishing the truth sequence. But then, I already have the trophy/achievement completed. I hope customer support can help you on that issue.

Customer support home page: http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/
For tutorial on how to use support: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16958 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16958)

**Spoilers**
After saving Pietro, and the race back to Tiber Island to stop La Volpe, Ezio must enter the Assassin's Headquarters for a final sequence 7 cut-scene. This involves another initiation, which like leveling recruits, he enters through the door at street level. The memory is called Ascension in the DNA.
**end of spoiler**

Barneyboy69
11-05-2012, 07:38 PM
I loaded up both versions of ACB (pc & ps3) and cannot find a replay button for finishing the truth sequence. But then, I already have the trophy/achievement completed. I hope customer support can help you on that issue.

Customer support home page: http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/
For tutorial on how to use support: http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16958 (http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16958)

**Spoilers**
After saving Pietro, and the race back to Tiber Island to stop La Volpe, Ezio must enter the Assassin's Headquarters for a final sequence 7 cut-scene. This involves another initiation, which like leveling recruits, he enters through the door at street level. The memory is called Ascension in the DNA.
**end of spoiler**

Hi Aliyna,

I have sent a query to support. I'll let you know here when they come back (if they come back!).

I went in again today and I noted that I if I hit the button to replay each glyph/puzzle scene (not solve) all I got was a blank rectangle that momentarily crackled like interference. Is that what you get?

I did go into the Assassin's headquarters for the initiation ceremony directly after preventing Macievelli getting whacked. I'll have another go later but I don't think its going to happen - I reckon there's a software fault somewhere.

Aliyna
11-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Yes, all I get for the truth now is individual play buttons for each of the 10 segments. They are blank, static-y with syllables in the top-left corner that spell out 'The miracle is in the execution'. When first completed they should work together as one video file and Desmond complains there is nothing here. Then there is an option to enter the empty space zone. I'm really puzzled that there isn't an option to replay this.

As for the other issue; have you checked to see if the latest Playstation system update is complete and the ACB game patch should be 1.02. That has been out for a while now and most updates should automatically install. Also, check the game disc for scratches or smudges. That can cause a disruption in game play.

Barneyboy69
11-05-2012, 10:44 PM
I have checked and updated the PS3.

I'm not too sure how I check the patch version of ACB though. How do I go about that?

I thought I was set up for automatic updates, although I couldn't swear to it.

The disk is as clean as new, untouched by human hand or any other part of the anatomy!

Barneyboy69
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
I now have achieved all of the trophies apart from the Multiplayer ones and the the two that seem to have a fault, i.e.

1. Bloody Sunday
2. Solve All Of The Subject 16 Puzzles

I have contacted support but as yet have had none. I have had a reply however, but they are suggesting that I go to the forum for help. I thought I had already done that! In fact, yes, I have!

Contacting support, was my last resort, if they can't sort it out then it seems to be a no-brainer and I'll just move on to the next instalment, (i.e. Revelations).

Trouble is I'm too much of a perfectionist and would have liked to have gone the whole nine yards with ACB. I get the sinking feeling I am going to be disappointed!

I haven't really looked at the Multiplayer option. What is that all about then? What are the minimum requirements? Does it mean it needs more than one of you to have a handset or is it purely set up over the internet?

What is the object? has it really got anything to do with the story or is it just something for the player to do while he/she is waiting for the next instalment of the story to be released?

I have had a look at some of the MP videos on You Tube and it seems a bit jokey although I had to laugh at some of it. It looks quite fun but I wonder if it actually achieves anything toward the game.

I would be interested in more help and of course comments on Multiplayer.