PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers!!]Where is Eve ?? [Spoilers!!] Reached Seq 11 & still no mention of her!!

SpitfireSpud
11-03-2012, 08:41 AM
Seq 11 now...

I have to say I am hooked, played the game so far for about 7 or 8 hrs, and nearly finished.. It's crazy how you get to work with your father in some of the missions, and also how Desmond uses the Apple & kills Warren Vidic, and the chase with Daniel Cross.. it's all action!!

I was just wondering when do we get to meet Eve?? We know that we had to remove Lucy at the end of Brotherhood in order to find Eve, as Juno said, the door/pathway is now open, saying you must find her, the one who must accompany you through the gate, only she remains to be found etc..... Is she the key? or is it an artifact?

Just wondering since I am at Seq 11, and there as yet to be any mention of her yet...

Anyone any ideas?

Please don't post if you do have any spoilers if you do have any info.. I know that's hard to say she is in there or not :) without spoilers... but I was just curious if Ubisoft have forgotten about her... :) I am trying to remember if she was mentioned in Revelations...

CobraCmdr23
11-03-2012, 08:48 AM
She's not mentioned at all.

SpitfireSpud
11-03-2012, 11:35 AM
well someone is mentioned that Desmond has to find... before he can access the door, its been awhile since I played Brotherhood, I can't remember the exact words!

I thought that Desmond is descendant from Adam & Eve in the Bloodlines... the same as SHE who Desmond must find... so I don't know the womans names, hence me calling her Eve..

Rithrius
11-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Eve is mentioned in AC3: Liberation (PS Vita game)

ACPrincess
11-03-2012, 01:58 PM
^^^^^^
what my man said play liberations/or watch it to understand the full story cause they seem to be connected

SpitfireSpud
11-03-2012, 02:35 PM
you think they would have them in ACIII then...

i just finished AC III now... and WOW!!!!!

ACPrincess
11-03-2012, 02:55 PM
you think they would have them in ACIII then...

i just finished AC III now... and WOW!!!!!

Desmond is so ***** made for that, LOL. I think they did Liberations so we could understand the story more and like this song states;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhLFcOVSHxw

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 03:00 PM
I'll watch the walkthroughs on youtube then.. Don't have a Vita nor planning to get one in the near future :|

infamous_ezio
11-03-2012, 05:56 PM
IMO, the whole eve thing is post - AC3 stuff, for the next game.