PDA

View Full Version : Convoy Issue

shanethebouncer
11-03-2012, 02:34 AM
When in the trading menu I can buy goods and make recipes but I cant do the convoys. I remember doing one convoy in the tutorial but ever since then its been saying " You don't have any convoys at this time". What I am doing wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: lol nvm Figured it out

BAILIES123
11-04-2012, 09:05 PM
where do you get more convoys from, mine got attacked and destroyed and I can't get anymore

smengler
11-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Same as above, not sure if I'm not understanding how to do something correctly, or if there shouldn't be anything in the menu. I was not able to rescue the convoy in time.

BAILIES123
11-04-2012, 09:19 PM
i figured it out, there are videos on youtube, you have to build the convoys in the crafting menu

smengler
11-04-2012, 09:20 PM
i figured it out, there are videos on youtube, you have to build the convoys in the crafting menu

Okay, thanks!

lfc908
11-04-2012, 09:52 PM
I think it is one oak lumber and one oak bark to craft a land convoy.

DiiLite
11-05-2012, 12:43 AM
That's exactly right. Convoys must be crafted before you can use them. Also, you can expand their size allowing you to send more items along.

A word of advice; If you send out all your convoy's, make sure you can be close to the frontier should they be attacked so you can get to them quickly. I always like to make sure I'm planning some Frontier free roaming before I send them out. When you've got a surrey full of ****** pelts, you don't want to be out on a naval mission, or running through Bunker Hill.