PDA

View Full Version : I need help

T_SauceY
11-03-2012, 01:47 AM
I've been stuck at this prison fight for hours.. I can't beat it.. I haven't picked up on the combat yet. It's seems there's no rhyme or reason to it. 3 guys are constantly attacking and when I block one guys attack he either just punches me in the face or another guy hits me.. I watched some yt vids in this level and the opponents are just backing off letting Connor fight them one bye one but its not like that for me.. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

UrDeviant1
11-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Instead of countering with and attack, counter by breaking their defence and then start pounding on them normally until the next guy attacks, then do the same.

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 02:05 AM
There are different enemy types, some you have to counter and attack and some you have to counter then break defense, then chain attack for some enemies or break defense for others.

WolfeUK
11-25-2012, 01:56 PM
im stuck here too, ive had probably 20 attempts at it, when you try hitting someone you then have to defend, then the person you where hitting has his health back, it bores and frustrates the hell out of me having to keep trying like this, things like this that spoil games, i dont enjoy dying over and over for no other reason than the control system and combat system suck !!

BeCk41
11-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Instead of countering with and attack, counter by breaking their defence and then start pounding on them normally until the next guy attacks, then do the same.

is that how you do it? I just smash "X" a bunch of times along with "A" and "B" hoping they'll just go away. Maybe that's why combat is so hard for me. xD

WolfeUK
11-25-2012, 02:16 PM
ive tried all sorts, cant even kill 1 guy, to have to defend against 2 when trying to hit someone else ?? iim not even lasting a minute

this type of thing is a game ender in my book !!

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 02:18 PM
When I read the thread title it instantly reminded me of those harassed priests in Damascus/Jerusalem in AC 1 :|