PDA

View Full Version : Artisans not leveling up!?

EF Sierra 187
11-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Ok so im at the beginning of sequence 8 and i just got big dave, none of my artisans have leveled up! they are all still level 1! it sucks cause i have no opportunity to upgrade my capacity nor can i get the double holsters... its completely ruining my experience with this game! and listen i understand i need to do missions for all the artisans to level them up but i have done every single available mission up until this point. there clearly some major glitch/bug here!

now what i did do was unlock the upgrade in uplay before starting the game so maybe this triggers the bug? i dont know... but i just hope ubisoft sees this cause im probably just not going to play the game anymore until this is patched, im not going to beat the game and have all my artisans at level 1 and not obtain a single upgrade...

also does anyone know how to unlock more general stores? or is that bugged too?

Kriegsmesser
11-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Im having the same exact problem and ive done all the mission im already on sequence 9 i would hope this gets fixed so i dont have to start another game ~_~

Eoin087
11-03-2012, 02:38 AM
+1 on this. I've completed every homestead mission since they became available and not one of my artisans have leveled up. Quite frustrating to say the least.

EF Sierra 187
11-03-2012, 02:49 AM
thanks for the input guys... but ya im going to kill time with halo, bo2, and hitman until a patch comes out for this, cause god know when they get around to fixing this...

EF Sierra 187
11-03-2012, 07:42 AM
bump... lets raise some awareness! haha

CobraCmdr23
11-03-2012, 08:37 AM
I started getting them to level up (and from there quite quickly) in sequence 9/10. You just have to do all the homestead missions. If you did them all, then progress in the story and more will become available. There was a point where I did 6-7 back to back and leveled all my artisans up. When I did that I was able to craft the double holsters, ammo pouches, etc.

EF Sierra 187
11-03-2012, 10:28 AM
I started getting them to level up (and from there quite quickly) in sequence 9/10. You just have to do all the homestead missions. If you did them all, then progress in the story and more will become available. There was a point where I did 6-7 back to back and leveled all my artisans up. When I did that I was able to craft the double holsters, ammo pouches, etc.
Did you do all the homestead missions as they were availible before sequence 9?

MasonStanley
11-04-2012, 12:29 AM
I too am having an issue. I have done multiple homestead mission and not one of my artisan have leveled up. Im now in sequence 9 the artisans I have are the Doctor, blacksmith, innkeeper, and the tailor. WTF is this a glitch/bug or did i do something wrong?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-05-2012, 06:05 PM
Hi guys, please try what is suggested here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/722513-Artisans-not-leveling-up!?p=8672487&viewfull=1#post8672487 if you believe you have encountered a bug please post here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

lRushdown
11-05-2012, 06:33 PM
From my understanding, they won't start to level up until you have recruited them all. Is that correct? If so, it would mean that sequence 9 is the earliest anyone's level will actually increase.

steveW_nl
11-07-2012, 08:54 PM
I've the same issue. I'm now in sequence 7. I've done every homestead mission till this point, and i'm sure that I didn't miss any. II'm prety sure that i'm here:
Huntress (Lvl.2)
Innkeepers (Lvl.1)
Lumberers (Lvl.4)
Miner (Lvl.3)
Farmers (Lvl.4)
Doctor (Lvl.1) the doctor i've found in boston after a mission by the farmers

CobraCmdr23:

Is it what lRushdown have said, that only if you have them all, that they will upgrade past level 1?

lRushdown
11-07-2012, 09:19 PM
Mine are all maxed out* now except for the Doctor (because his last mission isn't available until sequence 11, and I'm on 10). Once you recruit them all they will level up as you complete their missions.

*idk whether they're technically "maxed out", but they're at the highest levels required to craft anything.

steveW_nl
11-07-2012, 10:33 PM
But it doesn't seem right, that they will only go past level 1 after all the artisants are recruited.

Thanks lRushdown, I will wait for sequence 9 then.

TeamCoby
11-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Do all of the homestead missions. Each mission completed for a certain citizen will level them up.