PDA

View Full Version : Theory on AC4 and Beyond (SPOILERS)

Radman500
11-03-2012, 12:30 AM
CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR ENDGAME AC3

contains liberation spoilers as well

so in the end of AC3 Desmond dies, saves the world but releases Juno in to the world,Juno is attempting to enslave humanity again.....

now in Liberation ending.... the TWCB talk about how "Eve will lead us".. and they repeat that.... so eve will lead the humans against juno... is what i got from it....

but Eve needs Adam to do that, to save the world from juno.... i.e desmond...

so my theory for AC4 and the next part of the assassins creed saga, is that Shaun, Rebecca, William will go try to find "Eve" and Eve, will be our new protagonist.. and that she will try to revive and bring Desmond back to alive, so both of them can save the world, since both are needed... unless ubisoft decides to retcon that...

but this is only my theory, ACprincess had pretty much the same one, and

thejoshknight
11-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Desmond is finished.

The dev's have said AC3 ending Desmond's story, which it did. They aren't bringing him back. I don't even think there is a small chance, as "Ending Desmond's Story" is pretty straightfoward.

Radman500
11-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Desmond is finished.

The dev's have said AC3 ending Desmond's story, which it did. They aren't bringing him back. I don't even think there is a small chance, as "Ending Desmond's Story" is pretty straightfoward.

if thats true, then thats a shame... since ubisoft ending desmond on a sh*tty note