PDA

View Full Version : IGN got it so very...very...WRONG! [spoilers]

Rogue Agent 035
11-03-2012, 12:19 AM
So, I'm currently on the last mission of sequence 5 an taking my sweet time finishing things up (Story an Sides), an attempting full sync as I go as well regardless the # of times I reload a checkpoint. An yes..., I'm guilty of what I call cheating an using youtube walkthroughs but only after I have exhausted all my own options an expirements. An while looking over various channels I came across the IGN review from tuesday, an I must say I was ashamed as to what was being fed to me. They had the gaul to give it an 8.5 out of I'm guessing 10 an seemed to harp more on it negative than it's positives. I mean come on..., granted I've only been a console gamer fer a bit over 2 years now, but came up the ranks all the away back to the Atari days then computer an now the Xbox 360. An in all that time I have NEVER come across a game that didn't have it's f\laws, but must say that AC3 it the closest to flawless as I've ever seen. Granted there are graphic glitches here an there, but what AC game has never had any glitches, the one good thing is they are easily over-looked. The story is so far VERY engaging, an I feel empathy for almost every character I've met up to this point especially Connor of course an that's what is my biggest hook of these games, if I'm not hooked in emotionally within the first 10 minutes I scrap it an trade it fer somethin an Ubisoft hasn't failed to deliever on that front an I'm referrin to all the AC's to this point. The Naval battles are a welcome change from the dreaded Den Defence from ACR. The mission an gameplay length goes way beyond what I had expected as I've spent up to 45 miuntes on certain missions in order to memorize certain things for when I attempt my "Ghost" playthrough. The hunting is outstanding, When I first heard there were going to be Cougars in the wilderness I got extremely nervous when in the same breath they referenced Red Dead, cause when I played that the Cougars were a pain in the... well you get the idea. I never really had an issue with QTE's, an now since spending the time in the wilderness, I can fully say THANK YOU devs fer including that as well as the amount of spare time alotted to press said button as I occassionally have to look down at my hands an find it (with a bit more practice an memory) i'll have it down in no time. So in closing I just want to say that the developers who labor 3 years on this game did an outstanding job an in my own personal report card I give you guys an gals an A+.

Thanks fer yer time an keep up the good work :cool:

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 12:27 AM
They didn't get it that wrong, combat and freerunning is not as fluid as it use to be the game tutorial takes forever the craft system is overcomplicated and not needed and tbf Connor does not have the charm Ezio had.

Also he sounds like the guy who played Anakin Skywalker.

thejoshknight
11-03-2012, 12:36 AM
IGN got it right.

It's a great game to be sure, but it isn't perfect. I enjoy the game tremendously, but it isn't game of the year. Top 5? Sure. I'm almost sure Halo 4 is going to take that honor though.

Jexx21
11-03-2012, 01:01 AM
People have different opinions. And also, more than one game can get GOTY, seeing as there isn't only a single award-giver.

Rogue Agent 035
11-03-2012, 01:02 AM
IGN got it right.

It's a great game to be sure, but it isn't perfect. I enjoy the game tremendously, but it isn't game of the year. Top 5? Sure. I'm almost sure Halo 4 is going to take that honor though.

To each his own...., honestly FPS platforms hold no entertainment value IMO other than another form of social platform

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 01:03 AM
They didn't get it that wrong, combat and freerunning is not as fluid as it use to be the game tutorial takes forever the craft system is overcomplicated and not needed and tbf Connor does not have the charm Ezio had.

Also he sounds like the guy who played Anakin Skywalker.
Don`t state your opinion as fact. Its annoying..

NinjaOnFire
11-03-2012, 01:09 AM
Connor is boring, the combat is definitely improved but could be better and the freerunning and story are both boring.

shanethebouncer
11-03-2012, 01:11 AM
He's the one saying it therefore it is his opinion.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 01:15 AM
He's the one saying it therefore it is his opinion.
Well DUUUUUH... That`s what I said. He`s stating HIS OPINION as fact..

shanethebouncer
11-03-2012, 01:17 AM

Just because he's being definitive in his statement doesn't mean he's presenting his opinion as fact to everyone else.

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 01:18 AM

Jesus! WHERE DID I STATE THAT MY OPINION WAS FACT.

If someone wrote a review with them sentences would you ***** at them.

You know I will say its a fact,

FACT

FACT

FACT

FACT

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Just because he's being definitive in his statement doesn't mean he's presenting his opinion as fact to everyone else.
Look at these 2 sentences..

"No You`re right, he`s very slow"
"I think You`re right, he looks slow"

Stating Opinion as fact... Proven by some of the replies above such as "to each his own"

Jesus! WHERE DID I STATE THAT MY OPINION WAS FACT.

If someone wrote a review with them sentences would you ***** at them.

You know I will say its a fact,

FACT

FACT

FACT

FACT

That escalated quickly xD

shanethebouncer
11-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Well I was just referring to his previous statement but my point is that you don't have to say that you "think" or that it's "your opinion" thats implied. Just as long as you're not spoon feeding it to everyone else.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 01:23 AM
Well I was just referring to his previous statement but my point is that you don't have to say that you "think" or that it's "your opinion" thats implied. Just as long as you're not spoon feeding it to everyone else.
He is.. He goes on every thread saying the same thing over and over... He`s not the only one too

shanethebouncer
11-03-2012, 01:24 AM
He is.. He goes on every thread saying the same thing over and over... He`s not the only one too
Well I havent been up to date on these forums in recent weeks so I retract all previous statements.:cool:

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 01:28 AM
you go in to every thread too expressing your opinion too, you know what your opinion is not fact either. Also unless I state that something is a fact, I don't think it is.

srsly other people are allowed to have opinions that are not the same as yours.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 01:31 AM
you go in to every thread too expressing your opinion too, you know what your opinion is not fact either. Also unless I state that something is a fact, I don't think it is.

srsly other people are allowed to have opinions that are not the same as yours.
Oh No, mate..

I only state my Opinion once. I do not go into every thread I see saying the same thing. Check my Posts...:)

Jexx21
11-03-2012, 01:32 AM
We know that, but you don't always act like you do.

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Oh No, mate..

I only state my Opinion once. I do not go into every thread I see saying the same thing. Check my Posts...:)

Don't need to, because the majority of yours posts boil down to the same thing.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 01:52 AM
Don't need to, because the majority of yours posts boil down to the same thing.
Then do not accuse me of things you clearly are not sure of:)

DinoSteve1
11-03-2012, 01:55 AM
/facepalm

projectpat06
11-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Connor is boring, the combat is definitely improved but could be better and the freerunning and story are both boring.

If brutal and mysterious is boring then sure connor is boring but I completely disagree. As for as the freerunning being boring, are you crack??? It's the best so far and so much better than the previous games. Story just depends on preference. I like a lot, but I love the American Revolution, native american culture and of course anything similar to pirates of the Caribbean

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 02:23 AM
When I was here last year at Revelations release, people were bagging on it worse than this - and I read tons of comments about how horrible ACB was at that time too (due to there being alot of comparisons to previous versions back then). I guess now they were real gems ??
Now we see this. It does make me wonder if people like AC for the style that it is. If the Devs leave it alone & continue doing the same stuff, people whine & rant - if they change it up & do something completely different they get the same ??? It's confusing.

I'm an Ezio fanatic and so far I'm having no problem with this game and I haven't even played Connor yet.

Crazy_Vantage
11-03-2012, 02:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kybvy.gif

kolbaskat
11-03-2012, 03:04 AM
6.5/7 seems about a right score. If you look deeper into the game. It's like with a movie the deeper you get the more you see of it.

hyatari
11-03-2012, 03:05 AM
As for as the freerunning being boring, are you crack???

Dude, if you think pressing 'forward' on your joypad to elicit freerunning and elaborate parkour moves is interesting or engaging, you must be on crack. Oh hey, I just climbed something again by accident, just by pressing forward....facepalm. It's not challenging or rewarding in the slightest.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:07 AM
Tree Running was awesome. It felt so fresh and was a huge contrast to Structure Scaling. I loved it

hyatari
11-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Yeah, it was so challenging...

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:13 AM
When I was here last year at Revelations release, people were bagging on it worse than this - and I read tons of comments about how horrible ACB was at that time too (due to there being alot of comparisons to previous versions back then). I guess now they were real gems ??
Now we see this. It does make me wonder if people like AC for the style that it is. If the Devs leave it alone & continue doing the same stuff, people whine & rant - if they change it up & do something completely different they get the same ??? It's confusing.

I'm an Ezio fanatic and so far I'm having no problem with this game and I haven't even played Connor yet.
And when the next comes out, everyone will hail AC3 as the savior... Its a Cycle... it never ends.

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 03:14 AM
Actually it is challenging - I'm just starting it now ... As I remember free running, it wasn't all so "complicted" prior to them streamlining it - in fact, to me it was downright annoying. I always tried to avoid side missions with it.

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 03:21 AM
And when the next comes out, everyone will hail AC3 as the savior... Its a Cycle... it never ends.

Very possible. This is 2 times since I've been on this forum w/ new releases. What gets me is that they were reading what fans wanted in AC3, so they implement it & change it up & still get beat up.

There's some hood thing at the end where people want the hood on - but in Revelations, everyone was hyped up on some glitch where you can keep Ezio's hood down.
I guess they implemented that & people are complaining that they want it on. I give up.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:22 AM
Very possible. This is 2 times since I've been on this forum w/ new releases. What gets me is that they were reading what fans wanted in AC3, so they implement it & change it up & still get beat up.

There's some hood thing at the end where people want the hood on - but in Revelations, everyone was hyped up on some glitch where you can keep Ezio's hood down.
I guess they implemented that & people are complaining that they want it on. I give up.
I gave up too, but sometimes.. replying to Stupidity can be amusing -_-

hyatari
11-03-2012, 03:24 AM
Explain how it is challenging? Serious question.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Explain how it is challenging? Serious question.
When you explain how it is not..

thejoshknight
11-03-2012, 03:45 AM
No game is perfect, and no game is completely awful. If you don't like something, annoy the heck out of the devs so maybe it get's changed. If you love something, praise the heck out of the devs so it stays the same. Both sides are some right.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:48 AM
No game is perfect, and no game is completely awful. If you don't like something, annoy the heck out of the devs so maybe it get's changed. If you love something, praise the heck out of the devs so it stays the same. Both sides are some right.
The Problem with the Complainers is that they speak as if the game has no good... No Pros at all, which truly irritates me and others who enjoyed the game Immensely. We praised The game and gave feedback on what we thought was broken and for that, people like hyatari here call us Fanboys, while he spends his time around pummeling the game and he does not even know how combat works..

kolbaskat
11-03-2012, 03:49 AM
That just means the game series gets worse and worse. Which is partly true.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:50 AM
That just means the game series gets worse and worse. Which is partly true.
Not necessarily, No..

kolbaskat
11-03-2012, 03:54 AM
Not necessarily, No..

If you disliked the 3rd game and then you start to like it because you dislike then 4th one even more then it's true. A cycled 1 game every year releas isn't good for any franchise. Look at Call of Duty, used to be really good but then they started doing cycled releases.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 03:56 AM
If you disliked the 3rd game and then you start to like it because you dislike then 4th one even more then it's true. A cycled 1 game every year releas isn't good for any franchise. Look at Call of Duty, used to be really good but then they started doing cycled releases.
They`v been working on AC III for 3 years, So the yearly Cycle does not apply here..

kolbaskat
11-03-2012, 04:16 AM
They`v been working on AC III for 3 years, So the yearly Cycle does not apply here..
Nope, exactly that's the problem. That is the cycle. Call of Duty has a simmiliar cycle,too.

Look as far I know when Brotherhood came out it has been worked for 2 years already, same for Revelations so let's look.

late 2007:
-Assassins Creed 1 came out.
-Assassins Creed 2 probably got started working on.

late 2008:
-AC 2 still in development, but farly progressed
-AC:B started working on

late 2009:
AC II comes out, gets reviewed and stuff.
AC:B still in development, but farly progressed. Too late to change much, and change stuff based on reviews. Will try it anyway
AC:R got started working on
AC III got started working on

late 2010:
AC:B comes out with new multiplayer, gets reviewed. Didn't learn much from previous games
AC:R still in develepment, same aplies as to AC:B before. Not much to improve, will try anyway.
AC:III proggres in development changes can be made, but not much.

late 2011:
AC:R comes out. Didn't learn much from AC:B
AC III still in develepment. But not many changes can be made, will try anyway.

Late 2012: AC III comes out

Result:
Not much progress done, AC III weaker than previous games. Plotholes. Multiplayer experience went downwards, with new real money credit system, mp characters worse then in AC:B. No introduction to most functions of the game. Like the poison darts or the tinkering bombs, or smoke bombs, normally all these things would be introduced in the story but in AC III something like that never had. Because those games are produced parallely they have no chance to took insight on reviews, and all additions to one of the games are added to the next, but not really looked into. Because they don't have enough time to change many things. This is also causes Plotholes. or stuff like the sentence of Subject 16: Your sun, your son. That never gets mentioned again, thought it seems like it's important.
The whole cycled process is bad for the games, on all aspects.Because they can't adapt fast enough to changes.
And it causes bugs.

They should do it like Rockstar Games and release their games every few years, but with quality instead.

AC is not the first game series that get's slowly worse and worse, caused by this cyling. It's just sad, it's still better compared to most games. But could be even better if they took their time.

AND: a 2/3 year cycle would even be better, because when e.g. AC II got released they could have started on AC:B and then take more things into consideration based on received feedback. Or even leave it the same, but when they started on AC:B, they didn't even know how AC II will be reviewed, so they had no direction to go. This is why AC II was probably the strongest part of the series, if you ignore the fact that they removed 2planned sequences to sell them later as DLC. If all this continues, I can only see Ubisoft going down in a way simmiliar EA did. I mean let's be honest, they don't have many franchises left that can be considered that succesfull. Even though it hurts me pretty bad...because I've been a fan for quite some time, it maybe doesen't seem like that but yeah.

Assassin_M
11-03-2012, 04:39 AM
That is all fine and dandy, assuming of course, AC III was a bad Game. It was not...

Those points you made about it being weaker than previous entries represent your Opinion alone...

Farlander1991
11-03-2012, 04:53 AM
Kolbaskat, you assume EVERY AC game had a 2/3 year development cycle, which they haven't.

Late 2007-Late 2009 - AC2 (2 years, started working straight after release of AC1)
Possibly mid 2009 (or late 2009) to Late 2010 - AC:B (a year or year and a half at most, was originally supposed to be a set of DLCs for AC2... I think it was called Assassin's Creed II Episodes, transformed into a stand-alone full title)
Work on Revelations didn't start until Late 2010, because it was still a 3DS title (Lost Legacy) during E3 2010 (which is summer), and when Brotherhood came out it was announced that there would be NO big console AC game in 2011 (Lost Legacy was the only title to be released in 2011). Until there was - Lost Legacy was transformed into Revelations. So development cycle for AC:R was a year or less (which shows).

And, well, Late 2009-Late 2012 - AC3, which had a 3 year development time.

And I think that it's Revelations that kinda screwed up Desmond part of the story possibly (I haven't played AC3 yet since it's not out on PC, so I can't judge), because AC:B was kind of planned as DLC before AC3 development started and I'm sure the story was already outlined, but AC:R was a latecomer, and whatever was planned on AC3 from the beginning had to change to accommodate to Desmond spending the whole game in a coma and have the bleeding effect/crazyness 'cured', which I presume would've played a very big role in AC3.

zhengyingli
11-03-2012, 05:06 AM
@kolbaskat

I've always liked the multiplayer, but I think ACIII is the one that finally achieved their initial vision. So I disagree with Ubisoft not learning anything from previous games just by looking at multiplayer alone.

In terms of gameplay prior to ACIII, Brotherhood was the pinnacle due to its refinement of the mehanics implemented since the first AC.

In terms of ambition, I think the original AC and ACIII trumps the category. ACIII, though as buggy as it is, just implemented so many mission types that doesn't feel shoe-horned in to the point of mind-boggling.

In short, I humbly disagree with you.

shanethebouncer
11-03-2012, 05:09 AM
I somewhat agree with kolbaskat however I think the developers made up some lost ground with AC3.

BlankDistortion
11-03-2012, 05:15 AM
Here, I will make you guys a personal review or something and take into account everything. I personally believe IGN was slightly incorrect in their rating, but it is no issue. I won't spoil you the beauty of the review, but I will surely say that I have different opinions than they did in their video on it all. 8.5 is really good, but I think it was a bit biased. IGN as a whole prefers shooting-style games generally, for example, Call of Duty. I am not starting a war or anything here, but CoD gets some insanely high ratings for what it really is in my opinion, and I think it shows in how IGN reviews.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Fun fact: Go to ANY videogame forum, and see the fans mourn and miss the older games and complain about the lack of quality on the newer ones. Funny that you mentioned Rockstar. Plenty of my friends told me GTA 4 didnt have the same "magic" (whatever that is) of SA. I personally couldn't play GTA 4 on my PC because it was such an awesome port. /sarcasm

And yes, you assumed ACIII has gone worse, which is your opinion. IMO, though it has some flaws, it is the best AC of all, and probably among my top five favourite games.

terroAssassin
11-03-2012, 05:35 AM
Why would you need a tutorial for something you aren't going to use?

Ljh x
11-03-2012, 05:39 AM
I Thought it was a solid game.

Connor's character was spot on.

Connor isn't going to have the charm of Ezio as he's a Native American huntsman, not a Wealthy playboy like Ezio. He's been sheltered all his life by his tribe and mother (Probably to keep him away from Haytham) so he's going to be a little naive as he has no idea how the modern world works.

Combat is fantastic! Fun, fluid and the best part tons of gore (Who didn't sh*t themselves then they first hanged someone with the rope dart)

Visuals, do i even have to say anything? They're flawless Minus a few hiccups but that's to be expected with a new engine.

Missions are linear, yes, but they're not tediously linear. I Would love to have more options when i'm assassinating a target but, hey, Beggars can't be choosers.

Overall: 9/10 Not as good as 2, but probably on par with Brotherhood if not better.

Rogue Agent 035
11-03-2012, 06:13 AM
I backed away long enough watching an felt compelled to make one last reply...., an say that the entire point of writing this was to voice my opinion AN OPINION ONLY as to how I'm seeing the game going at this point, an since I'm only at the "The Hard Way" section of sequence 5, I don't necessarily seeing it getting worse. granted, everyone's gonna bash this game in one form er another as is every gamers right. I just feel that it's a great game, an a interesting twist on what I spent my entire 4 yrs in college studyin. As for Connor being boring... eh....no, it appears to me to be in his nature to be calm an low key till the situation requires otherwise. The combat...., I love it, for a 1 armed gamer as am I, it works great, the freerunning an tree hopping...., wonderful an a welcome change to the rooftop hoppin of old (though it's still there) it's just a lot less likely to fall at the wrong time as we all have in the past, an replayability is high in my book. Again...., only one assassin's opinion!

shobhit7777777
11-03-2012, 08:37 AM

Don't be obtuse, its annoying

And IGN did get it right this time.

This game does nothing from a narrative perspective that connects with me...so far. Connor's segments have no emotional weight and his character doesn't seem very fleshed out. I was wishing a return to Haytham's sections after a couple of hours with Connor.
The mission structure and design is atrocious as is the 8 hour long macro tutorial which hand holds to mind numbing degree.
The AI is still extremely stupid and breaks the stealth sections
The Stealth itself receives some welcome additions (too little too late IMHO) but even these mechanics have some gaping flaws, compounded by the AI idiocy
The city (Boston) feels under populated when compared to the dense areas in the previous games and not as alive as Rome, Istanbul etc. The architecture is bland as **** and TBH the city doesn't really have the same feel for me as did the Eurpean and Mid-East settings
The frontier is beautiful and great fun to free run in...but thats it...IDK about the others but my idea of a fun AC game doesn't really involve hunting game. "Assassinate a Bear" GTFO

On a positive note, Animations are astounding (some clipping issues) and Connor sprinting in the dense undergrowth twirling his Tomahawk, whilst stalking a Redcoat is an awesome sight. This game has the BEST sprinting and running animations ever.

Thats it....thats the only positive thing I can say. I would love to commend the team on actually making stealth a more fully featured system this time around with an improved blending, a comprehensive notoriety system (finally we can attack the source of the **** wanted posters) and stalking zones...not to mention some uber cool badazz stealth assassination animations.
But the supremely linear missions, poor mission design (archaic and cliched as ****) and the super slow pace are destroying this game for me.

I'm no where near completion and sincerely hope that my opinion changes and that the game opens up soon.....but the introduction (first impressions) have really failed to impress.

Also, **** the homestead development gameplay. FFS make this **** optional....I hate Assassin's Farmville BS. I DONT WANT hugeass tutorials and entire missions wasted on learning that I can upgrade the Davenport homestead. **** the homestead and this micromanagement ********. **** it to the depths of hell.

The Naval missions I liked...for once the fluffy cinematic minigames the devs are obsessed with turned out to be good

adamsocal
11-03-2012, 09:34 AM
The protagonist is boring, the twist on American colonialism is boring, and many of the NPC's aren't to period.

A "huntress" who lives in the wild to fight posaching? In the 1770's?

A black homestead owner, who happens to be a former assassin warrior? In the 1770's?

Connor's accent comes and goes at random times. Sometimes he sounds like he has a Native American accent to his english. Other times he sounds like mitt romney (eg...when playing "bowls").

Legendz54
11-03-2012, 09:40 AM
Wow... People have no taste of good character these days... All they want is womanizer Ezio... Screw that.. Connor is my favourite Assassin because he is humble and cares for everyone, He is also badass too. The twists had me on the edge on my seat, I wanted to know how connor would confront his father and charles lee, It was an awesome experience.

Connors story had so much more emotion and meaning then Ezio....

zhengyingli
11-03-2012, 09:55 AM
Wow... People have no taste of good character these days... All they want is womanizer Ezio... Screw that.. Connor is my favourite Assassin because he is humble and cares for everyone, He is also badass too. The twists had me on the edge on my seat, I wanted to know how connor would confront his father and charles lee, It was an awesome experience.

Agreed, though I also like Ezio's charm. Besides the obvious stoic attitude, what actually sold me on Connor's character is how he acts around the residents of the Davenport Homestead. That and moral dilemma he faces, which I don't think Altair or Ezio showed.

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 10:25 AM

Yeah he is my favourite assassin as well. His story is more emotional as well. Ezio and Altair didn't put through half the **** he went through. Though I loved Ezio too, but interesting thought; out of all the three Ezios, the Ezio I loved the most was the old one from Revelations. I guess I like pragmatic characters more(or boring and bland characters, whichever way you may put it).

shobhit7777777
11-03-2012, 10:27 AM

Simply because a person has different tastes than you doesn't make theirs bad. Its OK to like dislike stuff y'know.

Legendz54
11-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Simply because a person has different tastes than you doesn't make theirs bad. Its OK to like dislike stuff y'know.

It ok to not like Connor, But his character and story is far from boring bad and worthless.

shobhit7777777
11-03-2012, 11:05 AM
It ok to not like Connor, But his character and story is far from boring bad and worthless.

Again, thats your opinion and I'm fine with that. But you don't see me calling you tasteless for liking Connor.

ProdiGurl
11-03-2012, 11:15 AM
T

Connor's accent comes and goes at random times. Sometimes he sounds like he has a Native American accent to his english. Other times he sounds like mitt romney (eg...when playing "bowls").

Did you miss the mother's accent in Sequences 2-4? She didn't use an Indian accent, she sounded American. I'm still in the beginning of Seq. 4, so I'm assuming I'm playing a young Connor - it would be no wonder he could have an accent and not have one in other parts.
And I have NO earthly idea how you can even tie this in to a dig on Romney! *facepalm*

Legendz54
11-03-2012, 11:16 AM
Again, thats your opinion and I'm fine with that. But you don't see me calling you tasteless for liking Connor.

Im sorry but your rather strong Opinions on Connor may provoke a response from some. I love his character and you clearly dont. Anyway its just opinions at the end of the day. May i ask if you have finished the game yet?

MT4K
11-03-2012, 11:28 AM
This thread is screaming for spoilers. If you don't count some stuff said already as such.... Moving.

kolbaskat
11-03-2012, 12:13 PM
That is all fine and dandy, assuming of course, AC III was a bad Game. It was not...

Those points you made about it being weaker than previous entries represent your Opinion alone...

You represent your only your opinion, too.

Why would you need a tutorial for something you aren't going to use?
And most people would use stuff, if it had tutorials. Would make it overall more fun.

Anyway, we'll see how the next installment turns out.

playassassins1
11-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Why so much hate for AC III? You guys are talking about it as if it's the worst the game ever made -_-

pirate1802
11-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Why so much hate for AC III? You guys are talking about it as if it's the worst the game ever made -_-

You want to say it isn't? xD Obviously you're a ubisoft fanboy

/sarcasm

kolbaskat
11-03-2012, 05:03 PM
It's not the worst, but it's dissapointing.