PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Glitch: Connor's mom's biography is spoiling the game

Assasseffect
11-03-2012, 12:14 AM
I have encountered this in the Xbox version
The bio of Kaniehti:io, Connor's mom, updates before it should, spoiling future plot twists in the game

SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T PLAYED INTO SEQUENCE 4

When you first meet her as Haytham, the bio immediately updates talking about how she couldn't become chief mother because she was affiliated with a known Templar, thus spoiling Haytham's plot twist

SPOILERS TO SOMEWHERE THAT'S PROBABLY FAR INTO THE GAME

Once she dies, the bio updates again talking about...who killed her. I'll leave it at that if the same didn't happen to you.

This really sucks and needs to be fixed, if it wasn't just some one time glitch that only happened to me

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi, as per the announcement at the top of the forum, please tag spoilers in the title of your posts and post in Hints and Tips forum.

Please also put this here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720981-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Bugs-and-Issues-Thread-*Possible-Spoilers*

I will move this one.

Rob1610
11-03-2012, 01:03 PM
I noticed that as well. I tried to figure out who it was and didn't realise the known Templar was Haytham until the game said he was one.

RollieThePollie_
11-06-2012, 09:48 PM
Also ruined it for me a little:/ It makes you realize that Haytham always only speaks of "the Order" or something...

AllThatJuice
11-06-2012, 10:57 PM
Good job I didnt read any of the database stuff until I was Connor. [SPOILER] ......Although there is one spoiler where it does state that it wasnt Charles Lee who burned down the village.