PDA

View Full Version : Achilles Outfit

Froztiez
11-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi!

I just completed the Painting quest you do for Achilles and I've heard that when you complete said quest you get his outfit, but the problem is that when I completed it, it didn't say that I unlocked anything and true enough there's no outfit in the basement. I don't know if you have to do more than just complete the quest. All I've seen is that you only have to complete the quest and nothing more.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 09:36 PM
Painthing quest?!

Where? How? When?

BBALive
11-02-2012, 09:47 PM
What mission are you talking about?

deskp
11-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi!

I just completed the Painting quest you do for Achilles and I've heard that when you complete said quest you get his outfit, but the problem is that when I completed it, it didn't say that I unlocked anything and true enough there's no outfit in the basement. I don't know if you have to do more than just complete the quest. All I've seen is that you only have to complete the quest and nothing more.

Theres 2 quests involving the painting. it sounds like you only did the first one.

De Filosoof
11-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Theres 2 quests involving the painting. it sounds like you only did the first one.

Where can i find those quests?

Froztiez
11-02-2012, 10:01 PM
You get the quest after completing enough Homestead missions, I got it after a mission called THE WEDDING.

---EDIT---
You get the quest from Achilles at the manor.

SABBATH7452
11-02-2012, 10:12 PM
you have to beat the game to get his outfit.

TrueAssassin77
11-02-2012, 11:09 PM
any of you have a oicture?

LetticeXvi
11-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Do the homestead quests, all of them. Takes a day or so to do them all. It will appear in the basement hanging up with other outfits in the initial room where you get the Assassin Suit.
Weapons are downstairs and around the corner.
I do believe you have to complete up to sequence 12 (I had it before sequence 12) so I think it may be that you have to complete all the Homestead missions first.

Froztiez
11-03-2012, 08:51 PM
Okay now it's really weird. I just completed the game (All sequences and the epilogue) and ALL of the Homestead missions and I still don't have the outfit in the basement, I'm afraid it bugged out and that I can't get the outfit now.

---EDIT---
Nevermind I missed a mission by the harbor in the homestead :)