PDA

View Full Version : [Request]Seeker deck- Kat

leonid1995927
11-02-2012, 06:44 AM
There are 4 Seeker heroes in the game which are the bread and butter of more simple decks.
Other heroes become viable as you acquire new cards.

I started as Haven, but have since randomly acquired Stronghold cards.

I have Kat, Shaar, Crag Hack, Cassandra & Siegfried.

I have heard the following:
Shaar starts with 0,2,1 making her most viable with spells, especially given her 3 available elements.

Crag Hack works best with Pao Deathseeker and Dark Assassin, of which I only have 1x Pao.

Since I also don't have nearly the amount of Haven cards that I need (becoming largely more successful as I switched from default-ish haven to Stronghold), I am left with Kat, Seeker of Freedom.

Now, I have searched everywhere for a deck build for her. But there are none.
I really need some sort of template to start from, but I can't find it anywhere.

This is the Deck Building section, and is the most appropriate forum for me to post this in.
So, can I have some help? Please, anyone? :o

Le.Rancord
11-02-2012, 07:37 AM
4 Goblin Scout
4 Goblin Hunter
4 Ranaar Harpy
4 Centaur Archer
4 Dreamwalker
4 Tainter Orc
4 Cyclops Brawler

4 Sacrificial Altar
4 Blood Shaman Hut
3 Blood Pool

This would be 39 cards. Add the last 11 like u want, but I suggest either 4 campfire or 4 goldpile, and some wind spells (light bolt, chain light and grounded). Cyclops with blood shaman hut can be alot of damage. None of this cards is rare. The above unit setup u can actually use for any stronghold creature deck, just be sure to add crusher for kelthor and paos DAs when u get them. Blood Pool is not essential, you can drop it if you dis**** it.

leonid1995927
11-02-2012, 11:47 AM
:D

This will help a lot!

Thanks!