PDA

View Full Version : A possible suggestion to the Hood issue

liamr11
11-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Now before i start i'm not sure weather or not this could be implemented in a patch, but it seems easy enough.

All that the R3 button does is center the camera, so what if this was instead (implemented via patch) used to toggle the hood up/down? or if we dont want to sacrifice centering the camera then let it do both. This way everyone is happy, toward the end of the game (Minor SPOILER) You always wear your hood down, even in free-roam, and to make matters worse you are made to look at Connors' new, and arguably ugly haircut. many people 1. Do not want to look at this, and 2. Who is an assassin without his hood?

Please /Sign if you agree

HisShadowX
11-01-2012, 10:42 PM
I do not like many changes AC3 has brought

Nightmare8767
11-01-2012, 10:44 PM
It'd be better to put it on the Animus menu post game as a "cheat" that doesn't halt game saving, just like the wheather changing.

liamr11
11-01-2012, 10:48 PM
I do not like many changes AC3 has brought
Not to veer of topic but i happen to disagree, there are a few changes that are a bit on the down side, such as the mentioned hood issue. but i like the new combat system, homestead etc. i think that the good far outweigh the bad

JCearlyyears
11-01-2012, 10:53 PM
Maybe they could make an outfit menu. Then they'd be able to put in the Desmond skin(which I don't think exists), the Uplay outfit, and then the hood option. Maybe even the other outfit variations which are more like dyes. Also, ant other pre-order outfits could go there. I see no reason for them to have taken this away..

lambribs1
11-03-2012, 06:40 PM
i agree. the R3 button on the ps3 does not do anything apart from center the camera! alot of people would appreciate if the R3 button could be used to put the hood back up! please ubisoft, the hood is what makes an assassin!

FL4PPYflap
11-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Yeah, Connor's hair is pretty **** ugly. I want his hood on.

Erich Sobie
11-03-2012, 07:00 PM
I love this idea, I think it would be really cool to take your hood on and off.

JamJar502
11-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I think maybe holding R3 (Click right stick) for a certain amount of time might work, as I tend to use the centre camera button quite a bit, and if hood up/down was mapped to just clicking it, then the hood would be going up and down all the time, and while it'll cover up that awful haircut, it'll be annoying. So maybe holding it, as I don't hold it (it's unnecessary to hold it). Or just put as an option in the menu.

projectpat06
11-03-2012, 08:24 PM
I say just hold L2 or R2 then press select to toggle the hood on/off. After you let go of say R2, Connor does the hood animation that they already have. It would basically be like equipping a weapon but as a hood toggle.

ENFORCER2JC
11-04-2012, 01:24 AM
give us hood!! plz

pablo2977
11-04-2012, 02:21 AM
I actually like the no hood look