PDA

View Full Version : Servers down?

Farmertjes
11-01-2012, 08:30 AM
Might be an idea to give the community a heads up when taking down the servers. Might even be an idea to build in a system in the game to communicate to the players that the servers are down.

How can you Ubisoft guys make a game this good to play and then screw up EVERYTHING around it?

darrenvd69
11-01-2012, 09:16 AM
Would love to say i agree with u but honestly.....I dont!!! At this point in time i highly doubt "UBI" is even aware of the fact that their 110% flawed online service in respects to GRFS is as per usual stuffed. Funny enough they actually do have an ingame communication system that in all honesty has not once relayed any valuable information and the facts now show that it never will. Finally cant see why ppl to today hope "UBI" will fix things because its the first time in my life i see a company add info to their ingame communication system "stating 26/10/2012 Arctic strike dlc now available" three days after it was made available.

UBI doesn't give a Rats *** about what we think, say or want because we already bought the game, they already spent the money received on sales probably trying to save their faltering company after all from the get go its been unplanned, unscheduled and rushed from "UBI" proving that they have fallen off the wagon in terms of being able to compete with the more organized Game developers out there.

UBI you may not care what we say or think but plain and simple "YOU HAVE BECOME MEDIOCRE AND ITS PATHETIC, YOUR LOGO BRINGS NOTHING BUT SHAME TO GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER"

MrKaon
11-01-2012, 10:59 AM
So when is coming back?

hyperstar
11-01-2012, 11:22 AM
so when is coming back?

wheen

sneaklez
11-01-2012, 11:30 AM
After Halloween maybe.....

hyperstar
11-01-2012, 11:38 AM
should have read forums before i bought this game it seems :/

MrKaon
11-01-2012, 11:40 AM
After reaching all characters to level 50 I don't have any more intention to play it again.
Here comes CoD Black Ops II

hyperstar
11-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Well i like the game i think its awesome just so many bugs ... :(

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi guys, I'll inquire what happened to the servers as we have not been notified of any disruption.

Update: there was a server outage for a short while, they are now back up and running. Sometimes it is not possible to get an announcement out before hand.