PDA

View Full Version : North Boston district

I FreeBaseDrano
11-01-2012, 08:09 AM
For some reason i cant get the north district fully liberated even though i see no more liberation missions on my map. I have synced all the view points i see. Because i cant get it liberated fully i cant recruit the assassin from that district. Anyone else having this issue?

sinmagic
11-01-2012, 08:38 AM
I am having the same issue.

D4v3EightyFive
11-01-2012, 09:50 AM
Had the same issue. After discovering that the viewpoints will not uncover the whole map i ran across the north district and found the last missing liberation mission in the north district.
Should be in the west part of the north district. You'll discover a red square indicating a restritcted area. When you go near the icon for the liberation mission will appear.
I uploaded an image to the show the location where it has been, if not found exactly there try searching the undiscovered area in the region.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/213/capturebus.png/

I FreeBaseDrano
11-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I explored the area you circled on the map and still nothing for me. It looks like that fort over on the west side is still in british control but no mission is showing up on my map.

PB360GRIMM
11-02-2012, 05:30 AM
For some reason i cant get the north district fully liberated even though i see no more liberation missions on my map. I have synced all the view points i see. Because i cant get it liberated fully i cant recruit the assassin from that district. Anyone else having this issue?

If you have all the view point than you know where the general store is in the North district. The location for me was in the Northeast Corner of the map level with the General Store, I literally just found it.