PDA

View Full Version : Ac2 texture pop

corbalis
10-31-2012, 11:08 AM
Hey guys I bought win8 64bit the other day and I now seem to be having a trouble with assassins creed 2 and brotherhood with buildings and people looking flat at a distance but coming sharper and more detailed the closer I get which I'm pretty sure wasn't there on win7 also as I'm running there seems to be a blak line going across buildings as its being filled in. Most people I've seen have issues with this game on win7 and vista but I didn't but I am now. Any help with this?

spectatorx
10-31-2012, 11:14 AM
It is the same at all windows'. It is because of limited draw distance - they limited it too much to make game run smoother. Unfortunately it is limited in game without possibility to extend it via setting in menu or any other way. Maybe some modification in gpu driver might change it but i'm not sure.

corbalis
10-31-2012, 11:21 AM
Thanks for reply but as far as I can remember I didn't get this on win7 because its so easy to see as soon as I installed it on win 8 I was like wtf is this cos I thought it might be a issue with drivers but I got all the latest ones I know most games have grass etc pop up but I'm getting doors and windows appear where there was no doors and window a few feet away