PDA

View Full Version : Why take out English Language?

harvin006
10-31-2012, 10:55 AM
So I bought the game in my country (Hungary), and I'm pretty angry that there's no option for English language as in-game texts and subtitles and whatnot...My only options are Czech, Polish, Russian and Hungarian (My Xbox language is English, and if Locale is set to UK, then the game is in Russian, if Locale is Hungary, then language is Hungarian). The Hungarian translation is absolutely atrocious, there were instances where i couldn't figure out what the game wanted me to do because the translation was so bad...I understand putting in languages so people who don't understand English well or don't understand it at all can understand and enjoy the game more, but why get rid of English, the original language in which the game was made? The game is not enjoyable for me at all because of bad translations and I was looking forward to it very much...

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem.

Is there a way you can patch in English language in the future? If not, at least in your upcoming games leave it in as an option so we can choose how we want to experience this otherwise amazing piece of art!