PDA

View Full Version : Do tombs and lairs return?

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 04:45 AM
Anyone who's played the game enough to answer?

Thanks

Edit: I don't want to make another topic but this just came to me...from what I've seen so far, no more armor right?

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 04:52 AM
correct,no more armor and no more tombs/lairs

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 04:53 AM
correct,no more armor and no more tombs/lairs
There are tombs and Lairs, but they`re not called tombs and lairs..

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 04:55 AM
Wow really? Tombs/Lairs were some of the best parts!

As much as it makes me sounds like a broken record - So much of what I'm hearing and reading about this game just keeps getting more and more disappointing.

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 04:56 AM
Wow really? Tombs/Lairs were some of the best parts!

As much as it makes me sounds like a broken record - So much of what I'm hearing and reading about this game just keeps getting more and more disappointing.
Look at my post..

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 04:57 AM

Thanks! I was really hoping they didn't remove those.

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Thanks! I was really hoping they didn't remove those.
You`re welcome..

I`d also like to take this moment to apologize to you for any stupidity and/or Immaturity I may have done towards you during heated discussions..

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 04:59 AM
Someone over at gamespot said they removed them, but then I remember the Mayan Ruins pre order bonus, so got confused and had to ask.

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 05:01 AM
You`re welcome..

I`d also like to take this moment to apologize to you for any stupidity and/or Immaturity I may have done towards you during heated discussions..

Thank you!

I also apologize, I acted out poorly and had no reason to be rude to you because you were right, in hindsight my video did contain a spoiler and it was wrong of me to post it.

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 05:04 AM
Thank you!

I also apologize, I acted out poorly and had no reason to be rude to you because you were right, in hindsight my video did contain a spoiler and it was wrong of me to post it.
Apology accepted, mate..

No harm done:D

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 05:04 AM
ah alright!happen to know what they are called then??and maybe where some are??would love to go in 1

Assassin_M
10-31-2012, 05:05 AM
ah alright!happen to know what they are called then??and maybe where some are??would love to go in 1
I only know that they`re there..

I know someone who has the game, I do not have it, and he tells me about what is there. I did not ask him where or what they`re called, because I do not want them spoiled for me.

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 05:16 AM
There has to be some. If mayan ruins are a pre order bonus, then they wouldn't leave them out of the game.

They might just be called secret locations like in Revelations...If you watch the gamespot review they mention 2 things which I don't want to say as it might spoil it for someone, but they say "frontiersmen tell tall tales and you follow their leads towards...." the 2 things are pretty cool so check out the review if interested. But what they say kind of hints at potential lairs.

MRNMRSPACER
10-31-2012, 05:31 AM
There has to be some. If mayan ruins are a pre order bonus, then they wouldn't leave them out of the game.

They might just be called secret locations like in Revelations...If you watch the gamespot review they mention 2 things which I don't want to say as it might spoil it for someone, but they say "frontiersmen tell tall tales and you follow their leads towards...." the 2 things are pretty cool so check out the review if interested. But what they say kind of hints at potential lairs.
that is true....maybe all those islands u can sail to are the locations...mhmm..ill look into it when i play tomoro

tarrero
10-31-2012, 06:14 PM
Although not called " tombs and lairs" platforming levels are present and indeed awesome....So dont worry!!!!!

Jarek23
10-31-2012, 08:14 PM
Although not called " tombs and lairs" platforming levels are present and indeed awesome....So dont worry!!!!!

Great! Thanks!

Soulid_Snake
10-31-2012, 11:08 PM
Can you do any underwater swimming in the tombs/lairs?

Mr_Shade
10-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Lets be careful of spoilers guys...