PDA

View Full Version : Whats next?

gcoda
10-30-2012, 06:40 PM
So this is my first PvP game, ubi set the bar high enough, after this one i didnt like new MOH and i surely wont like any COD and BF3, coz its looks like some oldschool team deathmatches in quake i played in my childhood....

i am kinda hoping that SplinerCell multiplayer will be good, and some stuff will happen with Rainbow6... but i got more hopes for Blacklist and new Colonial Marines looks nice
so what other tactical objective based game you hope to came out? or already there, and i dont know...

nuttaman
10-30-2012, 06:51 PM
So this is my first PvP game, ubi set the bar high enough, after this one i didnt like new MOH and i surely wont like any COD and BF3, coz its looks like some oldschool team deathmatches in quake i played in my childhood....

i am kinda hoping that SplinerCell multiplayer will be good, and some stuff will happen with Rainbow6... but i got more hopes for Blacklist and new Colonial Marines looks nice
so what other tactical objective based game you hope to came out? or already there, and i dont know...

im not really a cod fan..but it ****s all over grfs....as far as bf series goes you say its old school...lmfao....like qhake had brilliant destruction in it riiiight....walks away slow hand clap.

gcoda
10-30-2012, 07:01 PM
im not really a cod fan..but it ****s all over grfs....as far as bf series goes you say its old school...lmfao....like qhake had brilliant destruction in it riiiight....walks away slow hand clap.
))) So for its just graphics and destruction and other visual stuff? Really? i am talking about some tactics and teamwork, look at unrealtournament gameplayes and same old CS...
CS is 12 year old game, and nothing really happend to it, yup new graphics but same simple shooter
Domination was in Unreal even before 2000, i think in 1996 they introduced this stuff, CTF and some Defending\Attacking camp was a little later but in same years, i didnt played PvP games for 10 ears coz thay are looks and feels the same, same old stuff with better graphics...

Update: Ooops, Domination over some points\areas was in 1995 in Marathon 2, there was no unreal until 99 )

gcoda
10-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Beauty of GRFS is how u can beat players without better aim, its really how u move and how can you offsmart everyone. And all the rest is just about who is faster like it always been