PDA

View Full Version : when does "The Tyranny" get released?!

timpbader
10-30-2012, 04:12 PM
There seems to be alot of confusion on this, even from Gamestop employees?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi there

from the official press release:

'
The Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass releases within six months after the game launch at a 25% savings over the individual pack prices. Also, Season Pass owners will have access to the first downloadable content pack one week before other gamers.'

So, the date is to be announced, however it will be within 6 months.

xXRyzonXx
10-30-2012, 04:16 PM
They haven't announced the release yet.

timpbader
10-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the replies, GS told me it's out now?!

SleezeRocker
10-30-2012, 04:24 PM
I should've gotten the flyer at gamestop yesterday when I midnight launched!!

If I remember correctly supposedly the 'exclusive' bonus items release in early December,
Multiplayer either late December or early January
First tyranny chapter in mid-late january and the following chapters in February.
I should've picked up that flyer but I forgot because of the giveaways they were doing -_-
I may visit Gstop again wednesday so I'll see if I can pick it up or unless someone else can pick up that fyler too

musicman888
10-30-2012, 05:18 PM
I have the flyer from Gamestop and will list the detail below. Timbader, the season pass is out right now, not the DLC which the pass gets you. I'm looking at it right now on xbox.com for 2,400 MS points ($24.99 from Gamestop.com) and will get you these things on these days (apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if these dates were estimated right now).

Hidden Secrets Pack - 12/11/12
Battle Hardened Multiplayer Pack - 01/08/13
Tyranny of the King: (3 parts)
--The Infamy - 01/29/13
--The Betrayal - 02/26/13
--The Redemption - 03/26/13

That is what the flyer had on it at least.

SleezeRocker
10-30-2012, 05:46 PM
I have the flyer from Gamestop and will list the detail below. Timbader, the season pass is out right now, not the DLC which the pass gets you. I'm looking at it right now on xbox.com for 2,400 MS points ($24.99 from Gamestop.com) and will get you these things on these days (apparently. I wouldn't be surprised if these dates were estimated right now).

Hidden Secrets Pack - 12/11/12
Battle Hardened Multiplayer Pack - 01/08/13
Tyranny of the King: (3 parts)
--The Infamy - 01/29/13
--The Betrayal - 02/26/13
--The Redemption - 03/26/13

That is what the flyer had on it at least.

ah Ok so I was almost right. I wonder if hidden secrets will be the preorder addons?
Also the preorder adds aren't big since when I put in the Lost Mayan+Saw sword code, it was like 100kb so im guessin it'si nthere and they just unlock it, kind ofl ike the UPlay stuff
Again slighty off but the UPlay theme is kind of lame if you have PS3. Its pretty much the same as any other custom theme on ps3-themes site ;/

musicman888
10-30-2012, 11:32 PM
ah Ok so I was almost right. I wonder if hidden secrets will be the preorder addons?
Also the preorder adds aren't big since when I put in the Lost Mayan+Saw sword code, it was like 100kb so im guessin it'si nthere and they just unlock it, kind ofl ike the UPlay stuff
Again slighty off but the UPlay theme is kind of lame if you have PS3. Its pretty much the same as any other custom theme on ps3-themes site ;/

According to the description of the Hidden Secrets Pack, it seems like it would be the preorder addons. "Unlock all three bonus missions, character skins and weapons with the Hidden Secrets Pack". The Battle Hardened Pack is the multiplayer pack. Tyranny is...the already well known SP DLC alternate timeline of events.