PDA

View Full Version : Unlockables?

BoBwUzHeRe1138
10-30-2012, 11:56 AM
So I'm just passing the time since I won't be able to play til Christmas but I was wondering:

Anyone know if there are unlockable outfits? I know Uplay offers Ezio's outfit from Brotherhood which is my favorite outfit from the series and when I think Assassin I see it first, then followed immediately by Altair's outfit...so definitely going to have fun with that especially with the updated graphics...

But does anyone know other unlockable outfits aside from the Aquila and Colonial Assassin outfits? (I was so sad -- I was going to pre-order the game from Target to get the skin for the Colonial Assassin 'cause it looks great but it was too late...sigh...)

I'm assuming we'll be able to get Desmond especially since we'll actually be using him as an Assassin or at least I assume (please don't spoil)

Are there any unlockable skins like Altair, Old Ezio, Connor in his native clothing, or a special outfit you must unlock after completing a series of 'tombs' similar to ACII to get the Armor of Altair or in ACB to get the Armor of Brutus? I always loved those challenges to unlock a cool outfit and will be a bit disappointed if they nixed it... but it's not the end of the world.

I really wish they went all out with this game since it's "the end" of Desmond's story and the main trilogy of games (again...NO SPOILERS! haha) but it would've been great if they made Altair, Ezio from ACII, Ezio from ACB, Ezio from ACR, Armor of Altair, Turkish Assassin armor, Armor of Ishak Pasha, Helmschmied Drachen Armor, and basically all of the skins from the previous games! Oh well...hopefully they have some really cool ones.

NinjaOnFire
10-30-2012, 12:35 PM
+1 to this thread.

MatthewMeyer
10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Does anyone have an opinion about which box set I should get. The one from Walmart has different unlockable features than the one on Amazon.

Krayus Korianis
10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Altaėr's outfit is like AC III... Literally stuck to his knees, so is Ezio's AC:B outfit. Really wish they would have done AC:R's free flowing cloth instead. Connor's is like AC III, free flowing but slimmer for Edward's build.

Desmond's dead... No Desmond.

SleezeRocker
10-29-2013, 06:58 PM
I really wish that the game gave the Renaissance Robes since those were my all time favorite. At least the Ac3 robes aren't too bad.

Fireseed
10-29-2013, 10:22 PM
I didnīt own the game, but If I remember correctly one outfit is unlocked by finishing all assassination missions in the game.

edit: Found it. This should help -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URc3u7M0UqM&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLqj3s5RtwBEmzae7d5toXnY3ghua8hF9O